I think I'm able to beat a gorilla bare handed

I think I'm able to beat a gorilla bare handed.

Without joking.

I practise MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
Also musuclation since 4 years, 1m87 for 86kg

I've got an inbelievable speed and reflexes as insane than my speed. I've just to wait it charged me, dodge it, hit it with great potatoes in the head and do it a hand key. I'll not left it, one mistake and the gorilla is dead.
There will always be virgins of here who'll say it's impossible. Nothing is impossible in this life my friends and number 2) this is not with your corpses of cowards that you'll do anything.

To begin with anybody a minimun trained can beat a gorilla with a knife . Bare handed that's not more hard, you just need technic

ps: i uck white girls

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/quora/2013/03/21/professional_fighter_vs_gorilla_who_would_win.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QfDxg0pJAX4
thenakedscientists.com/articles/questions/how-strong-are-gorillas
youtube.com/watch?v=bm6PsLkXonw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hit it with great potatoes
wut

my condolences sir negro

come to my place i will explain you

Gorillas have strength on a whole nother level, bud you'd need to be in some phychotic state where you have super strength to even begin to stand a chance.

you could probably break a bat over it and it'd just make it angrier and it'd sink its gorilla fangs into your side while tearing your ass open.

Yep, what this dude said. OP, i would be hard to even beat a chimp. They are freakishly strong. Gorillas are even more so, as they are about 9 times stronger than the average man.

with enough will everything is possible, trust me - I don't say a lion but a gorilla 1 v 1 is easy

slate.com/blogs/quora/2013/03/21/professional_fighter_vs_gorilla_who_would_win.html

weakling, article without sources or basis whatsoever. I tell you :one mistake, only one - dead

See, that's the thing, I do not trust you.With enough will? No. There is willpower,and there is just plain stupidity. These are the words of an endorphin addict

Its called reality. Join it sometime. OP, pride and arrogance comes before the fall, and sometimes humility is the greatest lesson.

Would pay op $1k to watch him fight a silver back. Op would be allowed a couple of pool balls in a sock..

are you a vegan? seriously. why do you protect the gorilla?

Fool.
No, you even doing it=your death. Guaranteed. So, please feel free to prove the article wrong with your own sources, research, and experiments.

u have a 50/50 chance. a chimp vs a gorilla it could go either way

Get a life and do something other than obsessing about yourself you narcissistic wanker

just sayin...this is a girl ape, too, not a male.

youtube.com/watch?v=QfDxg0pJAX4

Protect? Gorillas don't need my protection from you.

thenakedscientists.com/articles/questions/how-strong-are-gorillas

Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=bm6PsLkXonw
Here are my sources. Look at how he rekt this monkey. He isn't even trained and yet it's a massacre.

Wow your English sucks so bad, you cant even write a proper sentence, thats sad... Go back to school

Way to go, you work out. Do you expect some kind of special praise?

go for it

still, i fuck white girls and you dont

This guy on the net reckons he can take a gorilla bare handed.

Bait

Harambe would fuck your shit up son

Also, work on your English, you want to sound tough but you come across tardy

Most gorillas can lift something like one ton lmao. Gtfoh narblet

>I fuck white girls.
Dude white girls? With those looks and obviously being an alpha you could bang the hottest Latinas. So much better than boring ass white women. I'm white, and you can have them all. Why??

that's how white race looks like right now. proud of you man, thats with sub race like you that i can score

Doubt it, you cant even construct a sentence, how old are you? 12 maybe??

old enough to fuck your sub-specie

Take them all. Thanks for leaving the Latin girls.

>bringing potatoes to a primate fight

Doesnt matter, its really sad that you cant write properly, i doubt you get laid all girls will think you are retarded or just have down syndrome, is that why you cover your face huh?

if you use the gay and potato it hard enough you can do it, pls go fight the guerilla and post results on the line four the forchanms

Livestream it so I can watch one these 350 pounders eat your face you taekwando pussy

Tell your mommy ill fuck her and in exchange ill pay for your English classes Rodrigo rofl

I cover my face to not humiliate you. if you want me to rekt you before i take the gorilla, just push a step further

tak the potatoes and shuv them up ur ass u fagot xDDDD

I cover face not to to not not humilitate you if you want rak i will you crush to dead push step far you die : lmfao Pedro can you please write in English so i can understand you?

Trump will deport you in five.. four.. three..

How do like them potatoes?

show ur body then we'll talk. guess you're just another fatass bragging about white pride

I was sure you'll shut your shitty mouth as soon as i mention physics. 7 years of mma, trained to beat gorilla - you can't take me, i can take your race.

fuck you nigger

The Copypasta is real.

Good job to you brother, we'll show these white bois who's on top

We gotta set this up. Surely some Japanese mma promotion would let OP fight a gorilla in a cage match. Think of the ppv sales, dumbass vs prime silverback gorilla. Imagine the PETA butthurt. I'm willing to book anyone's action on the match, would give odds, op +5000, gorilla -7500.

I think I can fight the bandit atmosphere.

Do not joke.

I practiced MMA for 6 years and had been boxing parallel to 7 years
In addition, since 4 years, 1m87 is 86kg

I have an incredible speed and the response is insane, my speed. I just wait for it to charge me, escape it, big potatoes hit his head and make a wrist. I will not leave, a wrong bandit died.
There is always a virgin here who would say it is impossible. Nothing in this life is impossible to my friend and number 2) It's not a coward with your body and you will do anything.

All the minimum training to start training can beat the robbers with a knife. It's not that hard to get started, you just need technology

Ps: My KLA white girl

english to chinese to albanian to english

Tell you what, you show us and ill believe it. We'll make you king of b.

Fucking french stop shitposting

1. Who tells us this is you?
2. Who tells us it isn't slightly shopped?
3. It's not really impressive in the first place
4. A Gorilla would kill you within half a second

Real man used to beat wild animal without weapon, as my grandfather Who beat a bear

Two Donuts for John !

Go back where you belong faggot

:noel:

Two sugars

A lifetime of spanking your monkey will not prepare you to box a gorilla. You will die, but this is a happy circumstance.

two potatoes for john

two potatoes for john

Nigger vs Nigger

Dude, gorilla warfare is no joke. Just because you can bench 16 plates, you push your Lambo to about 400, and you have access to the entire USMC arsenal doesn't mean you can beat a gorilla.

Even if you beat the gorilla,you'd still be a nigger.

Your breasts are exquisite.

Also musculation since 4 years, huh?