And that is okay, better days ahead op

kys plox

Yup, probably.

my dubs predict happier times ahead OP. Keep on truckin'

haha this time for real

fuck

your parents still care,
you still care,
it's not allways about finding someone that cares about you. Sometimes the key is to just relax and have fun with as much free time as you have. And letting yourself enjoy that fun. I know it's hard.

Try meet new people. get back in touch with some old friends. Go out with them to bigger outtings. Before you know it' you'll have too many people who are looking to go hang out and spend time with you...and that means they care buddy. So listen. Call someone if you need a call and i'll see you on the flip side. ok my buddy ? now yall go on out there and have some fun :3 !! ya hear !?

happier times ahead, stay positive dude, it does work

Hey! it's lopsided face guy.

just work on yourself and people will gravitate towards the good things that you cultivate naturally

True

He will not divide us

if digits - you all will be happy soon.

Stay positive my dude. I have faith in you.

Instead of being a self-defeating victim, why don't you give people a reason to like you. Act like the person that deserves the respect of people, you lazy cunt.

Wtf did u just prophecy??

Careful what you post, trumps presidency is hammering the internet traineddog.club

Welcome to the real world. Nobody cares about anybody. It's all for selfish reasons if they do. Feel better?

Oh shit its this faggot again. Jesus dude if you're feeling suicidal and you've been feeling this way for this fucking long, then just pull the trigger. For /b and for yourself

Ahh, dude...life can be a real shit sandwich sometimes. It will probably get easier, then tougher, then easier again but there will be plenty of good times to fill in the space between the shit.
Get busy doing something, hobbies are a great distraction when shit gets shitty.

how tall are you OP? And how big is your dick?

these are the most important questions

You have a kind face. Keep your chin up, get some sleep, smile tomorrow and say hi to everyone you can. People will start caring.

What's wrong, bruh?

(If you're serious, don't post here. Too many degenerates retards that just wanna troll)

Ohh shit dem dubz

As a guy who lost his dad and little brother to suicide. Find something that makes you happy, find someone you can talk to not on the net or fucking kill yourself

Are you faggots actually taking this literal bait seriously? This pic has been posted a hundred times already.
Fuck all of you.

This cancerous ass mother fucker. Every fucking time I come on shitty Sup Forums, I see this sad fuck crying and whining in his dark ass brood den..

Stop biting the bait you dense cunts.

Learn to image search, you fucking new fags.

soon
that would be nice. i don't hold that optimism
>old friends
have none
have some fun too
yes.
i appreciate the optimism
i know, he will unite us
whoa digits
thank you for being nice
yeah if i could do that, i would.
i'd argue that most people have other people who care about them, at least a little.
soon, nice get.
how old are you?
5'11", 6"

Just because OP reused a sadboy pic doesn't mean his post isn't real.

Same buddy ol pal. Just gotta live with it on my part half cause i be tried multiple time to kms never GI through fail every time something want me to not die and the other half cause people say "they care" but its to keep them from having guilt of knowing they could of done something sooner before knowing you had problemos.

>inb4 edgy

Ik its edgy. You weenie sandwiches

OP will never be happy, see even Kek foresees his future..

Don't know if you will get this or not, but i was talking with you in september or october i think.

Move out of your moms house or just go far far away.

Yup

If nobody cares then there's nothing to lose. Change your life.

5'11 6 inch dick you should be slaying all of that pussy??

Some people have REAL problems like being sub-5'9" you inconsiderate jerk

ha
thanks for being nice
just fucking worthless and lonely
yup.
just hide the thread then

Please tell me you aren't serious. OP is taking you all for a ride and is laughing in every bit of it. There isn't a story as to why OP is sad, just two simple lines in a poorly written thread.

Fucking faggot why do you keep posting this stupid degenerate shit again holy fuck!!!!

Good point.

But, in this case; it has been used a million times over, and you could compare it to "crying wolf."

Personally, if you're going to come on here saying "no one cares about me."

>You need to get the fuck over it.

Become self-reliant.
Fucking respect yourself.
All you need is yourself.
Fuck humanity.

It has become an endogenous cesspool of careless cunts, who cry at any gesture or critique they deem offensive or wrong from their tiny perspective.

You know how they say, "Don't look down" when climbing a fucking mountain or cliff.

Don't fucking look down.

buy a guitar (schecter blackjack), an amp, and a good distortion pedal. Put the guitar in drop C# tuning. Play chug chug riffs. Problem solved

Can you give 3 good reasons why anyone should care about you?

I do buddy. Your time will come.

then kys

he probably just wants attention. Do something admirable to get attention ffs

Not this again..

i have these trips here, you can have them now

At least become a super villain or something. If you're gonna kill yourself, you really do have nothing to lose. Just put together an evil costume and make a plan. Then go out and strike fear and confusion into the hearts of potentially millions. Nobody has to get hurt if you don't want that. But to go out in a lame way instead of fighting the police with your katana would be a real shame.

you're weak.
you know where the bleach is.
get it.
end the pain.
it's ok.
just drink and go to sleep.
the pain will end.
goodnight.

I know how you feel

this, you know it's the only way OP.

just think.
how long have you felt this pain?
how long have you wanted out.
do you think it will go away magically?
the magic of your childhood died.
you know magic is a lie.
there is no magic to save you from this.
the pain is unending.
it will continue.
you're tired.
you've fought so long.
it's time to rest.
drink.

Op you're a nigger and my digits support my claim

>nobody fucking cares about me
>nobody ever fucking will.

Now you can do anything you want, answerable only to yourself. Lucky you.

With a face like that I'd wanna fucking die too. You legit lost the genetic lottery. Give up.

Don't be so pessimistic, somebody might, like if they were blind or something. Unless your voice is annoying.

the part that hurts the most is that i actually like breaking bad and you're using my favorite tv show ever by a wide margin to hurt me.

yeah just keep making this thread for a few more years. im sure something will change.
whats it been. a whole year already of these threads with your same dumb face?
every single day dude. dont forget. and if you forget make 2 threads in one day to make up for the lost one.

Lucky.

I WISH no one cared about me. I want to kill myself for being such a weak chubby little beta failure, but my BF would grieve for years.

That's how beta I am: not only will I never touch a real live girl, I have a fucking boyfriend, and he's worlds more alpha than I could ever be, even moreso than most guys I know. The worst part is, I love him back. I'm not even gay, I'm just straight with a single exclusive exception that's stronger than any normal attraction I've ever felt.

I don't think there's any way I could possibly feel less qualified to call myself a man. I hate myself so, so much -- but suicide just isn't an option. I have one too many people to live for. Besides, if I cry enough, he'll probably wake up and comfort me, and make me forget I even cared.

>has boyfriend
>not gay
wat

>sits in front of the computer all day
>wonders why his life doesn't change for the better
>being this stupid

guys i found the sovereign leader of the omega males

tell us o leader, how does his cock feel deep in there

Only here because you look like my late husband.
Get help, man.

It'll be okay, silly bear :)

>It'll be okay

But what happens when it's not?

Oops, looks like OP is a fag

You gonna be okay, OP?

have you talked to me before?
i'm sorry about your husband.
tonight probably, idk about tomorrow.

hey at least google says i'm a person

even though girls would rather fuck animals than me, that's a decent compliment from google.

You gotta give love before u recieve because love isn't a thing, its what we created
Love literally doesn't exist its just a word that gets its meaning from memory
Which more lovely than physical restriction
Love comes from freedom
Just love urself u spoiled brat
Or die and know ur leaving brothers, sisters, elders, children who r suffering like u right now as u r reading this its happening right now around the world

Dead men never changed anything

>i'm sorry about your husband.

Don't be. Shit happens.
But you should know that there are crisis centers and other resources for depression. I won't patronize with the, "it gets better," bullshit, 'cause maybe it doesn't. I will tell you that offing yourself might solve your problem, but it creates problems for other people. Just saying. If you go that route, do it somewhere a loved one won't find you. They'll never be right afterward.
I hope you feel better, even if that's not you in the pic.

Live-stream your suicide, OP.