What's the deal with chicks who pretend to be your friend but have no intention of actually being your friend?

What's the deal with chicks who pretend to be your friend but have no intention of actually being your friend?

>chick back in college is super chill in class
>we get each other's numbers
>"we should totally hang out user!"
> never hear back

>current co-worker
> get along well, go bar hopping one time
>"we should totally hang out user!"
> tells me she's quitting the day before she leaves, probably never gonna hang out

What do bitches have to gain from this? It's not even attention if you never see them

Woman are taught to have this super kind or fun demeanor, when 90% of them want nothing to do with anyone but a small group of real friends.

maybe you were just misinterpreting the signals? girls can feign receptivity if that means not making a situation awkward. a good failsafe to this is giving your number and not asking about it unless she texts (testing the waters basically)

>we should totally hang out user!

she was placating you because she thought you were going to rape her

Maybe she was acting fun and available to advertise to someone who is not you

>we should go bar hopping sometime!
i bet 100% you sat in your house waiting for her to invite you out instead of going to a bar and hitting her with "im at x, wya?"
this shit works both ways fam.

this. I've read about a study where a male and female are sat across each other, not knowing they were placed there on purpose thinking they are waiting to take the "real" study. The females would often fake smiles and niceness to the males even when asked after the study if they found that person attractive or not.

TLDR: women do this automatically.

>What do bitches have to gain from this?

A ruthless, America destroying sense of self love and importance. It's unchecked selfishness, and she gets to be satan incarnate because who the fuck is going to stop her from acting like a cunt

Are you?

rejecting men is counter intuitive for the female, even if she hates your guts, the female strategy for success relies on luring male attention. she has to make you think she's what you want. She will practice on as many males as possible making them think she's what they want as long as they're not alpha enough to expect her to have sex with them

If you dont want to be in this situation then man up, and dont be friends with women, always expect women to blow you or to fuck you if they talk to you

This will make you incredibly lonely, but at the same time free of female bullshit, so what option do you want OP, your choice

I just want to let you all know that this picture is wrong.

This. Did you even attempt to follow up?
You gotta put in SOME effort m8

Man one fucking time I spoke to a roastie on facebook, she replied and was super nice to me and shit and told me "hey you wanna hang out sometime?" and I said "yeah sure!" and next day I talk to her again and she fucking ignores me and she had even given me her number and replied once and once I told her it was me she stopped replying, fuck her.

Another girl told me we should totally hang out and one day all of a sudden she stopped talking to me and blocked me off everything, what the fuck is wrong with women?

they're fake. It's as simple as that.

The first one could have been fake, the 2nd one wasn't, she had a snapchat and we sent each other snaps

had a girl send me nudes. still ment nothing to her lol.

so you never even met the first girl??? you got catfished, my young cuck. 2nd "girl" was probably a dude too

You probably got catfished unless they were on snapchat.

Yeah the first girl was most likely a catfish as I've said.

2nd one wasn't, you literally can't catfish on snapchat

Snapchat is only for live pictures/videos. There was a recent update where you can now send stored pictures but they got a white border around them so you know they're not live.

One of the biggest telltale signs of catfishers is that they don't have snapchats

no I knew this girl irl. met her through a cousin. she was just a slut, and I mean that literally not as an insult. She fucked everyone even her own father.

Scenario 1: Girl in college is trying to network and you looked like you might maybe have money or friends that do or might just be well connected.
Scenario 2: Girl in college exchanges numbers with you, talks to friends, asks around, somebody who doesn't like you dropped a bomb and told her you were no good for one reason or another...or she heard whatever they had to say and decided that part for herself
Scenario 3: Whoops, I forgot and then found other friends and you're a guy, which means your end game will pretty much always be the same, and girls just wanna have fun soooooo......unless you have something worth my while that you can offer like good times, money, or contacts that are definitely worth taking interest in, you're kind of not worth pursuing.

pix related my faggoty friend

They're gauging you.

Happened to me all the time when I started going to college/uni stateside. At the start of each semester, there would usually be ONE female student who would talk to me or whatever after the first few class sessions in different classes. Normally, they would ask about my hobbies, what I think of the class, faux-invite for studying together, etc. After a short while, they'd just stop suddenly, and move to the completely other side of the room where their other friends are (or they'd make new ones while there) and not even so much as speak or say 'hi' to me ever again. Had one chick even look visibly disgusted after I tried talking to her after she stopped talking to me for about 3 class sessions.

The farthest I got was when a woman came to my dorm for a few mins just to chat. I think what turned *her* off was my 3D-oppai mousepad, which I no longer own.