New Wwyd/rate/cuck thread. Post your ex/gf/wife, etc

New Wwyd/rate/cuck thread. Post your ex/gf/wife, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/nG7hv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Face fuck wwyd

My gf

For the user who wants my gf in pigtails. Wwyd to her? Want to be cucked by her and watch her cum over and over.

Wwyd to her?

ayy lmao

Would fuck her face...get her gagging until she can swallow my whole cock

More

More of her

tell me all the abuse this paki slut deserves and wwyd?

ex. wwyd?

Wanna see the rest of slutty milf Nicole from Maine's "private" pics and videos? m.imgur.com/a/nG7hv

Wwyd?

Go on destroy her spirit

I'd make her ride me while I sit back and watch her bounce on my dick. Wwyd?

Would use the paki cunt as a cum dump. And her hot mom too.

More

Would get down on her knees and face fuck her till i cum down her throat

do you have more? this looks like the kind of stinky girl you could take on a date to a fast food restaurant

wife - rate / anyone want more?

my gf. nudes if any interest

Id fuck bith these dirty paki sluts. But mom would get all my cum. Id impregnate her so i can continue fucking her daughter

More

yes please...show tits

Sup Forumsro from last thread, any more of this divine goddess?

nudes plz

love those flabby thighs

Moar gotta see those tits

Just waiting on that curly redhead to appear...

wwyd

Have some ex, wwyd?

God that smile.. really wanna see her pussy user

show her covered in cum

Would fuck her face anymore?

wwyd Sup Forums?

this conservative muslim girl wouldn't be too into that. she's so prude, showing off her feet and painted toes is slutty in her mind. how would you make her submit?

I would definitely treat her to a night on the town, then back to my place for a night cap. We'd begin with a heavy makeout session; lots of deep kissing and caressing to get us excited.

Once we're in the bedroom, I turn up the intensity. I put her on her knees, holding a handful of hair to guide her lips up and down my cock. I'd eat her from behind, licking from clit to ass and back again, until she was ready to be entered and fucked roughly, my fingers digging into her hips until I shoot my seed inside her.

I'd never call her a Paki slut. No, she'll call herself that. I'll spank her, tug on her hair, get her worked up and excited to be a nasty Paki slut, to shout about it loud and proud, as she licks my balls and begs me to fuck her. I'll indulge her eventually, spreading her legs ride, and riding her hard, before pulling out and pushing her ass up, exposing her tight asshole. I'll push forward, her juices my only lube.

I think she likes to be held down. Talked into sex when there's really no time, or when her parents might hear. But she always gives in, laying on her stomach, her panties around her knees. She shivers and enjoys the weight of me on top of her, my cock nudging against her pussy. She's not quite ready yet, but I don't waste time. She's soon soaking, of course, the pain and pleasure making her moan into the sheets.

Please feel free to let me know what you'd all do, and I'll do my best to give replies.

ffuuuuuuuu user post the pigtails picture and more in that

prev:
sure - her tits are smallish but well-shaped

A lot taller then me I'd have make her lay on her back and throat fuck her standing.

Show full frontal

She's smiling because she knows any man would help her cuck her bf.

holy fug more with her hair like that?

use and abuse

user plz post more in skirts or sneakers?

All paki sluts want to serve white cock its in the dna they both submit possibly with force

More

hot as fuck but looks like she might also be bat shit crazy. nice job.

holy fug I wanna pond her bro, post more!

love her hair like that do want to violate!

WWYD?

Post worn panties

Girlfriend

I think I'd pull that dress up a bit more, slide off what's underneath, and take her right against the mirror there.

Could you do her?

i love the way her fat bunches up at her knees. i wouldn't last long with a view like this.

Break her

ex

rate them. wwyd

nudezz

Damn moar

wwyd?

Wow, moar?

Yess! She can totally wear, or not wear that in my hot tub as I massage her shoulders and slowly work my hands around to those fit tits of hers, nibbling her neck as she slowly rubs my dick with her ass

wwyd??

Would throw her down on that and fuck her pussy while choking her

I want to see her smiling like that while I eat her out

7/10

How is the titty fucking going? Any pics of it, maybe video...?

wwyD

WWYD to any or all of these 4?

Push her face down onto that hard wood deck. Pull her bottom down and shove my cock deep in her ass.

I'm in the same boat user. Op is in this thread. The people demand her pussy!

one more

What would you do to my wife and her friends?

fmkr, also wwyd to each?

bonus, only one of these girls hasn't had their shoes came in. think you can guess who?

Keep going

MOAR

How would you superior men make my gf cuck me?

I'd rip her panties off and bend her over the balcony of that hotel room. I finger her till till she was nice and wet tickling her ass as I did. I'd pull my cock out and slide it into her while she bend over the railing. I'd pull her dress up and finger her asshole as she pushes back on my cock and continue to fuck her till she screams and cums all over her dress and my cock making people look over their balconies to see what is going on.

Moar for her!