NZ/New Zealand thread

NZ/New Zealand thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/1732/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bit early

Nope I was right on time posting the thread when I posted it.

it will probably die before the regular cucks realise it's up smh tbh

Settle down, Susan.

sniff it

Just a bunch of buttfucking faggots sacking eachothers dicks for meth up in here. Where is that fucking tsunami for fuck sakes. I ordered it like ten days ago, no tip for God.
I wish I could get you all in a pile and set it on fire. Your fucking Island is overrun with drunk cannibalistic natives. If you stay out to late they try to eat you.
You fuck sheep.
Ancient new Zealand secret: use Velcro so you can stick to their ass.
Bonus tip, if you push sheep up against a cliff, they will push back against you.
Remember that one time that faggot gave me 20$ what a dumb cunt.
Anybody wanna do the kiwi dance?
Anybody track down jade for me yet?

Should I have a cup of ginseng tea? It is Chinese new years.

>Would rather have a coffee
>Best I don't, boys, best I don't

>0044
Well that confirms it.

Chur
Kiwianon living in US of Assholes.

Tell us some stories.

Fuck this thread I hope it 404
Saged

Everybody here is freaking the fuck out about Trump. I live in San Francisco, so everyone here is scared of losing ground on gay rights/women's rights and such. Bunch of fucking weirdos running around. No functional mental health system since Reagan fucked things up, so crazy homeless fucks use alleys and out of the way sidewalks as fucking toilets. Some crazy homeless bitch shits on the shrubs outside my work every fucking morning

it will reach 300

No tea/coffee/milk etc has to be supplied at smoko and lunch. Some places have water coolers, some bigger places have vending machines. Don't get fuck all holidays, and people drive like assholes here. Life's great kek

Yeah it's the same here too, though. People think Trump is Satan/Hitler rolled into one.

You seen that bald Kiwi fella whose become a meme? Crying about Hilary losing etc.

>Some crazy homeless bitch shits on the shrubs outside my work every fucking morning
If you can't beat em, join em.

>No tea/coffee/milk etc has to be supplied at smoko and lunch
Ayy you have to bring your own?

I know smoko is something that they wouldn't understand at all.

Nah, haven't seen it yet. Will look for it. AMA btw.

Yeah, some businesses will let you bring a coffee maker, but you have to supply everything yourself. Tech companies and such are probably different. They're super progressive. Most people (blue collar) bring a thermos of coffee.

>33
Is your name Mason?

It's 11.30pm here, will be off to bed soon. Just letting you know. In the meantime AMA.

Nope.

Fuck, I was searching for it and found out Ewan Gilmour died. Fuck!!! Loved that dude

Any1 know where to get weed in wellington?

Yeah 41 Victoria St. Wellington Central. , 7654 ask for Dave

Post results user

this could just be the worst nzg thread of all time

This guy know

this thread reminds me why I never come on nzg

what does the g in nzg stand for

#notacop

You cunts who complain about the threads being shit don't add anything except making them more shit.

General

gays

it's ironic because you are not adding anything except moaning about people who are moaning about threads being shit

they told me to fuck off , any other places?

Set an example and start a convo then

3 Your Mum's House Rd

REKT

you nailed it right there bro

>Christchurch

Ayyo, it's my guy

What are you guys listening to rn?

im listening to POOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

im so fucking lost mate

Formally from Wellington, currently living in the US.

Guys help me out here. Just what the heck is the contraption called again?

its called a cooled beverage receptacle

cold keep m8

No that's not irony at all.

What is irony is you complaining about someone complaining about people not adding anything and not using irony properly.

he wasnt moaning though, my guy

What did everyone have for tea and did you wish you had something different?

How do they ladies handle your uncut dick?

sup fam, just did a supermarket run, got me some pork sniks aww yee.

who else /dunedin/ up in here?

>my guy
Don't go skiing on your 21st.

Clearly he was.

see that's where you're wrong my dude. the situation you just described is completely unironic

I made pizza, I don't really wish I had anything different to be honest

If only you told me before I turned 21

W-would nz gals ever fall for a cut amerifat?

Here as always.

no. You would be ridiculed

Thanks for taking the time to reply a second time to my post.

My dude, bro.

They would laugh and probably tell everyone you're circumcised.

only once my bud.

Sorry to say, but it's two different people

That hurts. I've wanted to move to nz for about 3 years now.

Prove it.

then move? dont move country just to try and bang some chicks, thats a stupid idea. come because you want to build a life here. Make sure your beliefs align with the culture, you're bringing a valuable job skill and sont be a shit cunt and youll be fine. some big islander lass who doesnt sick of english will strong arm you into a relationship im sure.

they might find it weird but i doubt it would be a big deal, there isnt as much of a stigma about circumcision or lack thereof in nz

dont bother. this county is a fucking toilet

Let me red pill you fuckers quick...

global warming/climate change is in large part a scam. it is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or (more likely) you'll just write me/trump off as anti-science hillbillies or whatever. that's the easier option as you're being told to do that by those that follow that agenda.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

The issue is the RATE of the change, dipshit.

Yes, all these things would eventually happen. But SLOWLY, other hundreds of thousands of years. Not in the next 1500.

>did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now?
Aren't we about to enter into another mini ice age soon?

you should read non-liberal media sometimes and not only the piles of shit that facebook shits out. i'm talking about historical climate patterns here cucklord. it's all there

xkcd.com/1732/

It certainly isn't the only reason, but I would like to settle down and have children. I'm a white secular christian, so I imagine culturally we aren't too different. I am studying biology, math and statistics so hopefully I can find meaningful employment and contribute.

That's reassuring, thank you.

I guess the grass is always greener huh?

Yes.

No

Maybe

I don't know

mfw Trump was right

Can you repeat that question...

*sick guitar riff*

You're not the boss of me now! You're not the boss of me now!! You're not the boss of me now and you're not so big!!!!!

It's formerly not formally.

Good goy!!

It's a tough read for you, I know, but maybe one day you'll understand it.

Maybe he wears suits all the time

you just love taking it up the ass from the fat cats don't you

>p-please Mr. Goldstein, please can i pay you carbon tax for a made up phenomenon that I myself personally caused

you're the definition of a neo-liberal cuck

>there isnt as much of a stigma about circumcision or lack thereof in nz
Are you taking the piss?

I know a few lads who are circumcised and they have all been ridiculed. One of my mates used to take the piss of her boyfriend in front of us.

>Talking about carbon tax when it has nothing to do with climate change itself.

Yes... I'm the cuck.

I think he probably meant compared to USA

yL3X1Q Dunedin nudes vola

This must be from all the cars and factories we had 20,000 years ago!

Tax cave men!

It's like you're not even trying.

Notice the scale... HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of years. Not the last couple hundred. Again, yes, these changes happen naturally, just over a very long time period.

It's like you're not even trying.

Wireless (fridge) I think

not sure if you actually retarded or just love jews

not sure if you actually retarded or just love jews