Hey Sup Forums I'm homeless and starving AMA

Hey Sup Forums I'm homeless and starving AMA
Would anyone donate 5 USD so I can get a beer or some crackers or something. I'll drop my paypal in an e-mail if anyone wants it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fmcsa.dot.gov/registration/commercial-drivers-license/how-do-i-get-commercial-drivers-license,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop doing drugs, asshole.

kys.

>homeless
>starving
>has internet

Offer real homeless some internets for a fee. Make money running a makeshift Internet cafe. Are u even trying?

Shelter has wifi, I have a cellphone ezpz.

Seriously how the fuck do people beg? Don't you have a single ounce of pride or self respect or do you get a some kind of rush out of conning someone that actually pities you and gives you free money?

>starving
I mean wouldn't the shelter give you food too?

Sell ur Phone or die faggot

It's an AMA, nobody has to do anything. Totally optional. You tend to lose a thing called pride when you sleep on the street for a year.

Sorry faggot
Survival of the fittest.
It's evolution baby

Yeah they do, but I'm 5'11 and I'm at only 115 lbs. I eat enough to get by unhealthy as it is I just wanted to go to the petrol station and get a beer tomorrow. Nobody has to donate anything lemme make that clear, it's an AMA above a thread asking you guys for money.

Look at this it bewares you from starving.
May the force be with you

Looks good, thanks m8

How did you end up this way user? Why not work or do anything rather than be a homeless beggar loser?

Top kek
Good job Sup Forumsro
Good job
High five
My turn

> I went to the store today for mine and mothers movie night
> got 2 frozen pizzas
> got 2 big bags of chips
> 1 bottle of Gingy ale
> mom roasted onions and grated cheddar for additional toppings
> cooked the Canadian wit extra toppings
> made homemade chip dip with French onion mix and ranch
> ate pizza and chips watched departed drank pop
> too full for second pizza
> now laying in nice warm bed safe from danger.
> beddytime warm bed full belly my family loves me
So happy
The end
Ps: I hope my story makes you cry OP faggot you fucked up not my fault.
Pss: I have 5 dollars in my PayPal. You can have it....
NOT HAHAHAHA
Faggot
Kys

>I'm 5'11 and I'm at only 115 lbs

How is it possible you're not in a hospital dying of organ failure? Post a pic and time stamp. The maybe we'll believe you

I was in a foster home growing up, dropped out of school got mixed up with the wrong people. The usual shit. I've gone back and gotten my diploma and I do work here and there doing odd jobs, but become employed as a homeless person isn't easy. Even if I got a job at McDonalds like the one I had for some time it wasn't enough for me to find some low-income housing. I didn't qualify for welfare at the time when I became homeless and I just recently reapplied I'm hoping that it will at least allow me to pay for some classes at a local trade school. It's a hard life out there for some of us man. I'm not a stupid person, nor am I really a lazy person. It's funny how the line between living with your wife and kids and being at a shelter is so thin - most of the people I know that have wound up here aren't addicts or alcoholics most are normal people that got laid off or fired or lost everything in a divorce settlement. That being said a fair share of us are junky losers with no intention on ever getting out of this shithole. Just know that I'm working on it, user.

I'll see about doing that for you. A time stamp would be difficult so is there any request? shoe on head

Shoe on head and left hand giving the middle finger

I wouldn't say it's all been my fault, but you're right that I fucked up in life. I wish I could have done things differently but that's just how it goes. Things will turn around, I'm sure of that. I'm glad that your life is doing well user.

Man get the fuck out of here with your dumb shit.
Your a liar.
Nobody is going to give you anymoney
Just die faggot period

Food isn't important, but gifting me starcraft 2 is, too many koreans there so I need to make starcraft great again

[email protected]

I have an account with the game without expansions that you could probably use if you wanted. I got it for Christmas a few years ago.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm pretty sure I can't play online without the expansions cause everyone probably has them, so might as well use my cracked version

How old are you and what state you in bruh? Don't listen to these heartless faggots that live with their parents. Most have never been hungry in their lives, hang in there bud.

I don't have a computer so it's really useless for me to have any shit like that so if you or anyone else wants it just hmu maybe we could trade

#notacop

im 6'0 and and 115 lbs and I eat 3 times a day.

I'm 21 living in Utah, thanks man, but they have some valid points I did fuck up. I'm not opposed to the truth even if they are dickheads.

hey guys op here, my steam id is periodonafrog22 if you could gift me some games... the shelter has a laptop i can use

Just cuz you fucked up doesn't make you worthless. You're a human being.

Your a starving faggot and I will piss in your face after you fall asleep
Give ya something nice to drink

Do yourself a favor and eat some cheese burgers, eggs, peanut butter sandwiches and drink whole milk everyday. You'll be 155 in 6 weeks

> kek

You're right, it's only a temporary thing, I figured some people might have some sincere questions for me. I still don't think of myself as a "Homeless person" it hasn't really sunk in yet, but I have a game plan and I don't plan on making this a long chapter of my life.

Nope kill yourself
Seriously
Traintracks
Lengthwise
So the wheel goes up your ass and down your back crushing your head

Wtf I only eat once a day and I'm 5'10 165

I know this faggot is dumb
Pictures op of the laptop and the bums and the shelter and your a faggot

Oh shit dude, im in Utah as well. What are your opinions about that new homeless shelter being built?

Tell me your honest story and a way for me to contact you, Ill try to buy you a pizza or something in the next few days.

careful with all that edge bro u don't want mom to take away all those hard-earned good boy points

Email
[email protected]
He's in the Canada thread giving away money

I have unlimited good boy points

What would you do given the opportunity? Do you have any skils whatsoever? You should apply for financial aid. They'll give you grant and loan money that you can use to get a place. That's how I got out of my parents house.

Suck dicks

I'm down in Ogden. Born a bastard and my mom was in prison a few years after my birth, never knew my dad. Went into foster care for a while nobody wanted to adopt me because I was older and a Latino, fast forward to the last home I was ina was an elderly couple that were very traditionalist having me do chores for them all the time day in and day out - it doesn't sound bad but at the time I was an aggressive kid who was just fucked and angry at the world. I met a girl at school my sophomore year fell in love with her and I would leave my foster parents for days at a time without telling them where I was. They got fed up and told me I was no longer welcome, the shelter wouldn't take me back at that point because I was no longer in their care physically. I lived with her and her family for a while, she got pregnant and basically her parents went apeshit and kicked me out, nowhere to go at this point so I started selling drugs, got arrested, worked at a pawn shop and a McDonald's for a while just trying to stay afloat for this girl and my son, she left me when she went to college because she couldn't handle seeing me fuck my life up so bad. I miss her and I haven't seen my son since he was a newborn.

bump

I've given it a shot, no luck yet. I do qualify for FAFSA stuff so I've been thinking about taking up classes at weber state or the DATC here.

Tldr faggot
I hope you die soon.
I can bet your a major faggot who smokes meth on the daily.
Bet you can't go 3 breaths without tasting cum or meth
AMIRITE?
Faggot

Man there are tons of jobs around here in Utah that will pay you 10$+ an hour and only really care about you showing up. The Panda by me was advertising 11$ for cooks last time I looked and like every industrial building I see on the west side has help wanted signs up. even with a shitty wage like that will make you 20K a year.

Check out ads looking for roomates as they will be your cheapest option once you have an income like 400-500 was what I saw when i moved here.

i'm in ogden too.
go be homeless somewhere else, you're fuckin up my home's property value kek

You reap what you sow, you had two more years before you could have gotten out of your foster parents hands, but you decide to fall in love with a chick. Then, when you get INSANELY lucky and said girls parents LETS YOU STAY IN THEIR HOUSE you get THEIR daughter pregnant, LOL then your girl leaves you because you can't hold a decent job?

Fuck off, you scrub you reap what you sow.

BUt I'm a nice guy, lemme give you advice, get your CDL and become a truck driver.

Top kek homey nice one
Fuck this faggot

PayPal won't let you transfer the money that fast to get a beer in the morning.

lying fag.

No you're right, it isn't a pity party thread, just a casual AMA. I'm not out here doing this and that hussling, just trying to get my life in check to do right by my son.

You strike me as someone who masturbates to the collection of framed Ayn Rand photos that decorate his dad's office.

seriously man. so many people fucked in this town but hey my house and car 100% paid for.
if you can't find a job in utah you're fucking not trying, absolutely low unemployment these days, now hiring signs everywhere

It doesn't? Fuck it then it's not even worth the effort. I've never actually received money from PayPal, just loans from their credit system.

You wanna help your son? Get your CDL. You'll make bank for a while, it'll help your son.

>All these 14 year old edgelords in this thread

Thanks for the advice man, I'll look into it. I've only been 21 for a while so I didn't even think of a CDL.

Go somewhere else cunt faggot
I fuck your son up the ass not even gonn pay he's my lil bitch. He says HI dad. More like hfhhhhg dghhffd he's got my cock down his throat. It was just up his ass now down his throat. Hfdselp mhggeee dfgfdd w.e the fuck dat memes

Ya man, dont worry about you record either, I know FELONS who are truckers. All you need is your CDL and to find somewhere that'll hire you, since you havei nternet you'll have no problem.

It's hard man, I have a criminal record brown skin and an unstable past couples with an adult secondary diploma, you're right, but when you factor in all the other shit it gets a lot harder to find places willing to take the risk.

>brown skin

You shitskins have entire systems in favor for you that employers are forced to follow, fuck off with your insecurity.

The city I live in is a majority population welfare Latinos. I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.

Wtf is a brown skin you faggot
Sand nigger? Mexican?
If your not white your not right
Get the Fuck out of America Cunt

you made your bed, now lay in it.

>you made your bed, now lay in it.
the shelter made the bed asshat

Your a fucking sleeper for Los zetas I'm telling trump.

You have systems in place to give you an edge in being chosen to be hired, I think I know what I'm talking about buddy, it's common knowledge that if you're born with brown skin in this country, entire groups and systems are here to baby you into adulthood, but since you're such a fuck up I'm not surprised you have a victim complex as well.

You think I feel sorry for you? Shitskin? I don't, I look at you with disgust, not because you're a shitskin, but because you're mentally weak and inferior to me, because you allow yourself to be treated like a child.

Like that user said earlier, try to get your CDL at least, find some construction work, anything, sitting around in your little baby day care all day and night isn't saving you, or your SON.

Here, fmcsa.dot.gov/registration/commercial-drivers-license/how-do-i-get-commercial-drivers-license, make an effort to improve yourself for your son, you fucking child.

I have been, "hugging the cactus" so to speak, but I'm done and dusted wanting to get back on my feet. What could possibly be more American than that? I, as a fellow human, would never judge you based on the circumstances of your actions - the world is a fucked up place and I wish to god I would have done so many things differently, but to say "you deserve to suffer?" Dog that's just asinine, I'm trying to make things right believe me. Do you have a son or daughter? If so you'd probably know how heartbreaking the thought of not seeing them is. It's torn me apart, I'm too young for this shit, but I've been paying the price in full.

HEY PIPE DOWN NIGGER YOU DONT SPEAK TO WHITE MAN LIKE THAT

And it's a cot fukface+)

that's it. seriously, go be homeless somewhere else. that homeless shelter so nasty you can smell it blocks away.

Go fuck yourself all the way back to Mexico. We're done.

Go make some of Mommies tendies and suck a brick out of my ass

Your fuckin' diseased mind and body. You suck a dick nigger. Take a hike

Thats not what your Daddy said when he came to hookup, my apologies he cant afford backpage

Dont worry cunt trumps gonn send you to the grave bitch

Trump cant send his dick into an erection, but i bet youd hold it for him ;)

OP abandoning thread just because of how non-constructive it's been. Bookmarked a few FAFSA and financial aide pages as well as my local DMV. Still waiting for approval of welfare and government benefits, I don't plan on keeping them if I don't need them. Thanks for all the kind words of those who helped and those who lived in Utah. I'll make the rounds down 12th tomorrow to drop some applications. Goodnight and God bless you guys.

Goodluck my friend, shit will get better.

deseret industries has a program if you're serious, their whole thing is getting people back up on their feet. stay warm out there..