So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

Can somebody explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/04/04/what-is-batman-v-supermans-connection-to-the-flashpoint-paradox-/
actionsecomics2.blogspot.com.br/2016/07/o-filme-batman-vs-superman-e-uma.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he dreamt of a world dominated by Superman and his alien buddies

what's there to explain

snyder being a hack as usual

The hero we need right now.

Its a postmodern melodramatic metaphor about Zack vs the Marvel Controlled Critics, as he watches them demonize his artistic interpretation of Superman.

Batman is George Bush

OMG OMG OMG LOOK AT ME FLAILING AROUND LOOK AT ME I AM ACTING I AM ACTING LIKE A RETARD FLAILING AROUND LIKE A RETARD THIS IS TOTALLY BRILLIANT AND MAGNIFICENT AND MELODIOUS LOOK AT MY CRAZY MAKEUP AND COSTUMES AND HOW EVERYTHING HAS A BLUE AND GREY FILTER IT'S LIKE REALLY ALIEN AND BIBLICAL AND DEEP AND CAUTIONARY AND THIS IS GOING TO KEEP GOING AND GOING AND I'M GOING TO THRASH AROUND AND SCREAM NONSENSE AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO LOVE IT BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT ARTISTRY IS! THIS IS A 10/10 IN AMERICA!

APOLOGIZE

Wrong.

So during the decrypting scene, Bruce falls asleep.

It cuts to the future, where Batman is desperately trying to get the last Kryptonite to kill a Superman who has gone insane after Lois dies for some reason.

Batman is captured, and when Superman kills him, The Flash, who can time travel, travels back to the moment before Bruce of BvS finishes decrypting the files.

He warns Bruce that he needs to save Lois, and in doing so, changes the future. Then he vanishes, as that timeline is gone, and a new one begins, however the force of his powers scatters the papers which is what we see when Bruce wakes up.

It's no dream, it's time travel shenanigans. Bruce never dreamed of future with the evil Superman.

>Studio Exec: Mr S-snyder, we need more action beats...
>Snyder: There. have a dream action sequence, you cuck!
>Studio Exec:T-tanks you Mr Snyder Sir! Can I have another?

Except that there is other dream sequences in the movie. It wasn't time travel, it wa sBruce being on the brink of insanity. Stare into the abyss and all that shit. He was already letting people die and was about to become an actual murderer by killing Superman in cold blood and with premeditation.

>Except that there is other dream sequences in the movie

The part with Flash wasn't a dream.

Fucking idiot

idiot

It was. It was a psychotic dream of Bruce.

It takes place after Bruce is aware of the other metas, Flash included. His subconcious figured that a man with speed powers could, in theory, travel trhough time.

He heard you the first time.

Snyder said it was.

He could be lying though.

Is the movie version of InJUSTice where superman goes insane when joker kills lois and their son

The papers flying about the room when Bruce wakes the second time are visual evidence that the Flash was there, no Bruce didn't not smack a stack of papers in front of him on the desk, see webm.

>Snyder said it was.

When was this now?

>In an interview that will be on Collider soon, producer Deborah Snyder revealed to us that this Flash sequence didn’t become part of the movie’s script until the middle of production, when Zack Snyder and Co. were in the midst of developing the outline for Justice League and Snyder sparked to the idea of including this bridge of sorts between the two movies.

kek

That movie is such a convoluted mess.

In a time travel event I had last night.

When he looks over the city, what are those flaming things coming from the sky?

Omega Farts

comicbook.com/2016/04/04/what-is-batman-v-supermans-connection-to-the-flashpoint-paradox-/

time boom as flash broke the time barrier, just like when you have sonic boom when you broke the sound barrier. ripple of time and thus memory propagate through bruce's brain
in short, it's not a dream. and it's not a shoehorned meaningless sequence in the film either. the "dream" psychologically adds bruce's hatred towards superman as we already know at that time bruce is already have suspicion of the extent of superman's power, but of course flash didn't meant for this to happen.

It seems humanity could kill superman with nukes followed by a quick attack on the body. Superman seemed to fall to bits when the nuke hit him then regenerate. If humans could quickly get to him after the nukes and tear him limb from limb, he'd be dead for good.

Flash is the reason Batman is a killer in this timeline. This wasn't the first time he went back too soon and changed shit he shouldn't have changed.

Fuck Flash!

>do what you said
>the combo of nuclear radiations, yellow sun and physical trauma turns Superman into Superman Blue
>you're fucked

While temporarily deprived of the solar energy required to give him powers, Superman had developed energy-based abilities,[1] which eventually forced him to adopt a blue and white containment suit to prevent the energy dispersing. While retaining most of his abilities, he could now also sense different kinds of energy, including the trail of radioactivity from a passing van, bolts of electricity and magnetic tractor beams rather than his original heat vision. He was also able to absorb the radiation, although this was incredibly painful. He also gained the ability to turn his powers "off," though this took time to control as he inadvertently fried a toaster at home. This switch to Clark Kent also left him as vulnerable as a normal human, which was a bit of a surprise to him when he stubbed his toe while answering the phone. This version of Superman was referred to by some fans as "Electric Blue Superman".[

I kind of wish it was this instead of le time travel.

No joke:

If they released this whole scene as a standalone trailer, and it was never shown in the film proper, it would have been amazing marketing; then just have Bruce wake up with the Flash next to him and some flashes of the scene in the film proper.

Because seriously, you guys, even though it did break the flow of the film, it's an amazing sequence by itself.

For what purpose?

BRUCE

YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

ITS ME

BARBARA

It is the best sequence in the entire movie but I think the tasteless masses would shit on it.

That's why I think it would have worked better as a trailer. It's wtf? to non-fans. It's WTF! to fans.

Mixing scenes from sequence into the trailer sold me a film that they didn't deliver. I liked the film we got, but still. Parts of it were solidly 10/10 (for me, the future sequence was 10/10), but overall it was... 6/10. I might revise it up after I see the extended version.

It wasn't a dream, it was a vision of the future or an alternate timeline where somehow Lois dies and Superman joins Darkseid or loses his mind to the point where Darkseid can easily control him.

The Flash going back in time to give Bruce the warning probably triggered a gateway for Bruce's present consciousness to leak into his future self and witness it or something.

Neither part was a dream, the only proof you need is in the fact that Batman clearly sees the Omega symbol in it, meaning it's some for of time travel triggered by El Flasho coming back.

There's no possible way for Bruce to know about Darkseid, Parademons and the omega symbol if it was just a dream.

IT WAS A GODDAMNED NIGHTMARE

I'm thinking it's a future where Lois and Martha DON'T die, or at least not both of them.

It's what happens after Lex uses Superman as his personal false flag machine, controlling him by keeping Lois and Martha away from him and each other (and from Lex). By the point of the future sequence, I'm thinking Lex has tried to prepare Earth for attack by Steppenwolf or Darkseid, and maybe he's failed, or he's succeeded but Earth is blasted to bits.

Either way, it's not just Superman going straight up evil.

It was both. Flash's message manifested itself in the form of a dream.

The Omega Symbol can be seen before in the movie. Not on the forefront, like in the Knightmare, but you can see it (not in the theatrical version though).

I think it was to make his dream/vision ambiguous. That way they can use it in the JL movie, or not if they have to change the script for some reason.

NO.

CUNT.

IT'S NOT BOTH.

some people are saiyng this is a alternative world
this entire snyder dc universe is a alternative reality created by ozymandias

yes, just like the actual comics

Use google translate

actionsecomics2.blogspot.com.br/2016/07/o-filme-batman-vs-superman-e-uma.html

Some people are just beyond help mate, and unfortunately even Zack Snyder can make a movie where people don't understand something, even with all his obvious as fuck imagery.

Just be happy you got it was time travel.