HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

*breaths*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>breaths

how does your little insecure self feel when you realize the best rapper to ever live is 5'5''

nice blog post

His dick is bigger than yours

Good job op, made me lul for 0.4 seconds.

And yet he has 30 million dollars and hundred bitches more than you ever will

>MIDF out in full force

i don't think you guys understand

i'm 6'4 and he's 5'5. he can't say anything to me

>5'5"
>Yet he's the most acclaimed rapper of the decade
Tallies btfo

>tfw I could literally take a dump on this little nigger's head while standing up
feels good man

why the fuck did you tag me in that?

How does it feel knowing no matter how many records you sell or how critically acclaimed you are you will always be the same height as a 12 year old boy? It must suck. If I was Kendrick I would have killed myself a long time ago.

IM LIKE BITCH WHO IS YOUR MANLET

What if it's a 12 year old boy shorter than 5'5"?
Christians: 1
Atheists: 0

lolol think of all the extra work he had to do, becoming a world famous rapper, just to get those bitches. When I have to do nothing

>tag
Go back to twitter

everyone on the internet is 6'4"

kid is only 19. He can still grow.

wow. It's really amazing how focused on celebrities height people are. I've noticed that more and more it seems. Where people actually memorize the exact number of a rapper's height

XXXS kek

I'm 6'0" and I feel so short and insecure. Where the fuck do you live? Even 16 year old kids are 6'0"+ these days.

guess why they all picked that height? because it's perfect. it's the most masculine, powerful and attractive height and it comes right before the official limit of 6'5

i would never fault a manlet for claiming to be my height on the internet

>kid is only 19. He can still grow.

manlets at 25 thinking "science says that technically i'm not done growing". yeah, but you don't get any taller you maniac. who the fuck has ever heard of a 18+ year old guy growing inches. it's virtually unheard of

lmao

I've seen kids grow taller after 18 but they were already tall in the first place. Never seen a manlet grow after 18 most stop growing at 18 from what I've seen

lol it's all you got

You are stupid.
I was 5'8 when i was 19 and now at 21 i am 6'0.
I was short all my childhood and only recently i started to really grow.
Same is happening to my brother and happened to my grandfather.

Manlets never learn

it's a standalone word, you fucking mong.

k buddy

>5'7" is the minimum height for a compatible woman (male).

fify

Holy shit please please please please please let this become a thing. Please.
Asking women what height she is and telling her to fuck off if she is below 5'7.
Bitches will fucking explode omfg it would be the best thing ever.

>Telegram
ewwww

because guys have turned into bitchy snide women who attack each others appears to feel more secure about themselves.

something better exists?

well more like attack each other to appear better in some 7's eyes. Girls who are 10's, and a lot of 9's, don't even think about this shit

Whenever I see people talking like this its always for seemingly no reason, like people want to feel good about themselves but all they have to brag about is something that was decided for them before they were even born.

ITT: triggered manlets

>ITT: triggered manlets with shit taste because they think Kendrick is good in any way

FTFY

>I was 5'8 when i was 19 and now at 21 i am 6'0

no, you weren't. and no, you aren't. let me guess, you were always the one taking the measurements, right?

It's true though, If you don't want your future song to suffer you should look for a wife who's atleast 5'7".

meant to say son

why is it always short people when it comes to good musicians

>sit down

maybe thats what he meant by that

>no, you weren't. and no, you aren't.
ahahaha it appears you were the salty manlet afterall.

>BIAAATTTCCCHHH, GO PLAY

lmaoing at all these manlet nu-males tbqhwy

don't know what that means but i think you understand my point. i find it hard to believe that a manlet suddenly grew 4 inches after the age of 19, especially if he's measuring himself