Why can't atheists define atheism?

Why can't atheists define atheism?

Hatred of America opposed them and feel more. Terrorism focused on the other side.

niggers

Because you voted for Hillary.

You're here every day, dude, do you want a video game? LoL is free, if you need something to waste time with.

Atheism is a medically recognised mental illness.

I would imagine this thread is posted by multiple shitposting fucktards slowly making Sup Forums even more cancerous

we have reached whole new levels of baiting

Why can't theists prove the existence of a god?

>making Sup Forums even more cancerous
>implying that's even possible

bend over, bitch

this big fat dick is comin' directly your way, and the horse has already claimed sloppy seconds

They can, every time they look in their hearts and when their prayers are answered.

If Atheitards refuse to believe it in this 'post-truth' era, then that's up to them.

you donĀ“t ever seem to get tired of this, do you?

The metaphor of cancer is that it will keep growing and never die off, that is until Sup Forums shuts down and the cancer stops.

/thread

i bet you think Jesus was white, too

Why do you use this Star Wars chick for the Atheist shitpost threads?

I don't get it

I bet you think your great great grandad was a chimpanzee

Not today my friend but top marks for trying.

Religious texts are meant to be taken metaphorically to help humans have a greater chance of having a successful society with one another. It's just human wisdom attempting to be passed down by our predecessors in a way humans understand; stories.

Some religious texts make your particular in-group the most important while excluding others. Hell, some make the individual the most important aspect while others care more about the greater group, sacrificing the individual.

Hell is just where you are lead to through bad life choices and general negativity. Spirits living on are just the person's mark still being made on the world. Demons are the shit your own mind can negatively convince you of.

There is no literal supernatural bullshit.

Why can't you cup my balls as you suck my dick?