Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm gonna get right into it.
I have nothing to live for. I'm socially retarded. My friends are all doing better than me, I just live in their shadows. I'm an agoraphobe and only leave my room to get food. In short no one would miss me. I've decided to end it all tonight. Trips decides the last song I listen to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrs8EgaEwkg
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lehUh9dW8sE
youtube.com/watch?v=IGMabBGydC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop it

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

LETS GET ROLLIN

this

Johnny Rebel - Alabama Nigger

do it faggot

Johnny Rebel - If I Could Be a Nigger for a Day

Reroll

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrs8EgaEwkg

catchiest suicide song

Queen, you know which one

El mechón- banda ms

Trap queen _ fetty

Deftones - drive (the cars cover)

Spongebob intro

Ac/dc highway to hell

Reroll

YES, KEK HAVE MERCY

Get more sunlight. Take vitamin D. Take 5-htp, gingko biloba, and l-tyrosine. Eat healthier, and maybe exercise a little. Stop masturbating, or at least cut down. Cut down your internet usage and try to go on nature walks here are there.

You'll feel better within a month or two. You've probably just got vitamin, serotonin, and dopamine deficiencies brought about by never going outside, eating shitty, and living a modern, natural life of immediate reward and constant stimulation.

This was my problem. I went from not even being able to speak to my family. I was angry and sad all the time. I was anxious as fuck, suicidal, numb, and dumb.. I couldn't remember things and I couldn't enjoy anything at all. I was using drugs, pot and alcohol constantly for some sense of pleasure.

Modern life is unnatural and the reason for all the depression in our society. People are disconnected from nature and reality because of all this technology, shitty food, and constant stimulation. They become numb and mentally drained.

you won't do it u fucking attention whore….
>2017
>not streaming your suicide

roll
wake me up inside

he didn't ask for a pep talk fagot he asked for a good song

Boyy

Count to 6 and die. Marilyn Manson

Gallows Pole.

stray bullet kmfdm

el rey y yo-los angeles negros

Bo en - my time

rolling for this

Do a flip faggot

again

well mabe this time

lets get going

Aqua - Dr Jones
RIP

never gonna give you up

never gonna let you down

im fucking done, rolled like 10 times for astley, this is the last one

Darude - Sandstorm

This

My story is similar : abused as a child, rapes, bullied from my family, 3 mental disorders(borderline,ocd, social anxiety disorder), lonely, no bf, ugly, smelly and underweight. I get bullied at home to the point of suicide. Please, OP, if I can then you can too. Give it time, don't do it. I care....we care

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

The best song for an hero

youtube.com/watch?v=lehUh9dW8sE

rolling for irony

youtube.com/watch?v=IGMabBGydC0

oh fuck man thank you for this!
haven't heard this shit in like 22 years!

fuck me

LOL TRIPS
have fun getting Sent On Your Way OP!

What a waste of trips

Bro I've been in that same place for a long time myself, and as shitty as the situation is you still have a roof over your head right? You have all your everyday needs to sustain yourself? Then you're doing better than a lot of people. There are many people in this world that don't have even a fraction of that. I'm not here to make you feel guilty nor am I calling you ungrateful but you should change your perspective on life.

Instead of killing yourself, use that extra time you have (where you feel your social life is lacking) to your advantage to do something for you. Life ain't gonna take you by the hand and lead you where you need to be, you gotta grab life by the balls and take it where you want, and you don't need to be as "successful" as your friends are to be happy. That's all subjective, no one really knows how's someone's life is unless we're that person.

I don't know all that you're struggling with I only know what I read from your comment and what I got from it is you feel less of a person for not being as successful and that fear is overcoming you. I know the feeling, but please man don't kill yourself over fear when you can do something for yourself instead. It doesn't take much to be happy, happiness isn't a competition of accomplishment, it's just doing what you enjoy whether with other people or just by yourself. Think about what makes you happy and pursue it. It's only the initial step that's tough but once you get moving then things start to fall in place, one after another. You've got opportunities ahead of you man. Are you really going to call it quits because you don't think you can get anywhere? You don't know till you make a move.

I'm now in a great relationship and back in school after going through my trials. You can accomplish the same and then some.

If your for real op...

Suicide prevention line

or Crisis Text Line: 741741 text "hello"

vicarious by tool. i hope you fail this attempt. good luck you bastard

>be me
>having been on 4cahn for ages
>doesn't have crippling depression has much has before
>got drunk ubti 4am
>decide to check on my good old b
>see suicide thread
>see people trying to help
>check calendar
>it's not even the summer yet

Musical doodle

Suicide is giving up. And you don't know what will happen when you die. There are people who care about you. Jesus Christ cares about you. Find a church, talk to someone about it. I promise you that as long as you're alive there is still hope.

I was an agorophobe that would get dizzy when leaving the house a month ago. I find that having a job or keeping busy in the day, even if it's just minor social interaction helps make me less nervous in public.
Either that or get on anxiety meds or maybe beta blockers.

Nearly the same as you, OP. Single and alone. Nothing is fun anymore. I leave my house only to get booze and cigis. Old friends are married and/or with kids. But, it's ok. Now is a great time to be alive if you want too watch the world fuck itself.

hurt by nin

don't actually do it though considering I got trips

Finally

pls stream

You reposted in the wrong swamp
LIVE STREAM FGT