pig disgusting

have you ever farted or pooed on a guy?

if not. why not?

show butt hole and sprad vagine pls.

ass AND feet

SICK IS IT REALLY A DUDE?

pengis

Nice dub dubs user
I once dated a girl for a while and I were eating her ass and she farted on my tounge apartley her ex liked it

IF it's a chick, why hasn't it showed tits?

and why are you retards talking to it?

the rule is, tits or gtfo. and it it's a buttfag, it belongs on the fag boards.

Tits it gtfo

i'm sorry she did that :(

yeah i farted on my bf once when he was sleeping lol

lel

Tits?

;0

How bout you start using that toy

nice tits but how about that sweet asshole?

Great tits! How sweet is that pussy?

pls 2 show vagine

Show us that ass.

you gonna stick that in your cunt for us, whore?

best meme?

no need to be rude cunt

excellent, keep that up for puss

>we shan't be rude to m'lady

Write "Dylan" on your other tit :^)

can you draw a kangaroo on one of your ass checks?
kangaroos are my sprite animal

extra boob for the gentlemen

just keep postin.

Would love to cum on your tits. Your lips would look great wrapped around my cock

lol femanon i am using same :D

lads

stick the dildo up your snatch, skank

nice!! omg love the lavender

Little panties to the side action? That'd do the trick.

Can you take off those panties for us?

all these pervs saying all these nasty things to this lady. while nobodys mentioning how pretty her smile is.
holy fuckin shit

except youre a filthy fucking faggot

Bull shit I told her it would good wrapped around my cock

mine is from strap-on set along with smaller one :)

nah, i am fat

this is so my wife can peg me from time to time

she'd hardly "feel" anything

youre a deadset fucking loser mate, clean up your fucking life

This, actually...

awesome! mine is from a strap-on set too :D

rolling 69 for puss puss

>te, clean up your fucking life
you are not my mother, dont tell me how to live :v

I'm curious as to how you are writing on your own buttox.

i assume she can bend?

Pro tip: she's not

my bf and i are havin some good bants

Dildo in pussy , finger in ass please

post ballz

Write happy birthday Steven somewhere on your body, preferably above the ass like a tramp stamp. Birthday's coming up on 2/9, turing 24 probably not celebrating in any way. :(

Mona lisa on butt or isn't happening

Suck bf's cock. Post proof.

This is what I can offer OP:
Waluigi is the ultimate example of the individual shaped by the signifier. Waluigi is a man seen only in mirror images; ost in a hall of mirrors he is a reflection of a reflection of a reflection. You start with Mario-the wholesome all Italian plumbing superman, you reflect him to create Luigi-the same thing but slightly less. You invert Mario to create Wario-then you reflect the inversion in the reflection: you create a being who can only exist in reference to others. Waluigi is the true nowhere man, without the other characters he reflects, inverts and parodies he has no reason to exist. Waluigi's identity only comes from what and who he isn't-without a wider frame of reference he is nothing. He is not his own man. In a world where our identities are shaped by our warped relationships to brands and commerce we are all Waluigi.

Cut or write Phi on yourself somewhere

OP I'm out of pringles help :-:

Top kek

PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE N M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY PLEASE NOTICE ME M'LADY

Write "Jet Fuel" on your forehead and "Steel Beams" on your boyfriends dick and take a picture like this.

Pinch nipples

Is he a cuck, i'm a black guy with a bbc, i could play the role of a bull no problem, would love to open that ass and pussy up.

for steven ;0

Top fucking kek

oh shit, I forgot about that pic - that was my request

good to see it wasn't in vain

your feet are very cute. i'd gladly have them rested on my face. would you show us your lovely soles?

Damn lol, I'm invertednipplechan's boyfriend and that was the best request we had ever gotten

Sharpie in pooper

Draw a star around your asshole op!!

Nice tit

Now write Mike down one pussy lip.

Write good girl on your thighs just below your cheek. Something about those thigh tattoos are extremely hot.

Fuck you motherfucker

dubs acknowledged