About half a year ago my heart was broken horribly by a girl...

About half a year ago my heart was broken horribly by a girl. After about 3 months I finally moved on and things ended badly. She blocked me on Facebook, I deleted her phone number and deleted her from Steam/Snapchat etc.

The other day I realized I had a "trash bin" on my phone and I found her number in it. Ever sinse then I just keep pondering the idea of sending her a message, like just saying "Hey" or something. Obviously I shouldn't, right? Do you guys need more context?

>pic not related

do you have her nudes?

Dont do it user she doesnt want to talk

No

dont do it its done. stop being a beta move on. bitches be shady

Did she cheat on you?

did you ever have sex with her?

But what's the point in not doing it? Maybe she will want to talk? If she doesn't, I'd just continue life as I have been. Plus she wouldn't know it's me until I gave it away

give me her number and i will text her for you

do it faggot

Lmao that's not a bad idea actually..

No, but we did cuddle

We weren't dating, I guess I was kind of the one she was cheating with

[email protected]
if you wish
I'd also provide a first name that she'd recognize

Just leave it alone stop drop and roll away from that potenial fire.

You cuddled? How is she your 'ex' exactly? Did you buy her dinner?

I'd rather her not know, I kind of just want to know how she's doing. The problem here though is that if you provided her with the info that a dude on the Internet posted her number and told her that he said "you broke his heart 6 months ago" or whatever like I said in my original post, she'd know right away

dam nigga this thread hits me in the feels

Shes been fucked by someone else and she doesnt even miss your dick. Just leave it alone or youll look pathetic.

He didn't even give her the dick lol

I never said she was my ex. She was in a failing relationship but was about to get married, we became incredibly close because we had a lot in common, a day before her wedding we did an all-nighter in my appartment and cuddled in bed and just talked. She tried to kiss me but my gay fucking faggot ass decided that it would be wrong so i didn't let her. I wish I would have, maybe we would have had sex have I had. Anyway, she got married, I went to the wedding drunk AS FUCK, ruined our friendship by ruining her wedding and she blocked me from FB and we stopped talking. She later left the guy she married and I don't know much else now. That's why I'd like to see how she's doing.

She was pretty much the first woman to have deep feelings for me, she showed me affection that I've never felt before. I know it sounds fucking stupid but I've never had a solid relationship so I've never really felt real love from someone, but she showed me real love and she showed that she really cared about me at the time. Because of that, I've been having a really difficult time letting go.

Was she naked when you cuddled?

Jesus dude, I was going to give you shit but I mean really this is a no brainer and no doubt hollow advice you've heard before: You need to get over her, that bridge is already burned. There are a fuckload of women out there.

That said, if I was hammered and in the same situation, I'd probably message her and ask her whats up. You'd regret it in the morning though.

Can I ask what you did at the wedding?

Oh don't worry, I'm alright. I've moved on for the most part and I'm generally pretty happy these days but I'm just starting to kind of miss her a bit again and I wanna know how she's doing

Sounds like you lost a close pal, not much more, on the upside you got quads there

Ugh I fucking hate thinking about that night. I left out some stuff though because it's a long ass crazy ass story. The husband was and still is a friend of mine. (After everything the two of us made up and he still comes and hangs out at my place every once in a while, and he also has a new gf) For the day half of the wedding I was sober and had to try to stay emotionally alright while sitting next to the person who I considered my friend even though I had just betrayed him the night before. Anyway, everything was going okay until I left and called a bunch of my friends to see if anyone wanted to hang out. One of my friends was up for it so I hung out with him and drank an entire leter of wine after eating absolutely nothing for the last two days (due to depression because of my broken heart at the time) so I was wasted.

Okay, now the wedding night. I also should have mentioned that the husband was a friend my my entire group of friends. He invited to group over that night and the girl messaged me and told me I should come, she said all my friends are there and what not. She just wanted me to feel better because she knew how sad I was. I got my friend to drive me over and basically I made a huge scene. I'll continue in the next post so that you know I'm still here and so that the thread doesn't die

Yeah I did, we got along better than I have with anyone

I basically made a huge scene, I (apparently) threw a bunch of shit around and kept demanding more alcohol (don't even remember doing it) and I went outside with one of my friends and started very loudly talking about how much I love the girl (all while my group of friends were downstairs playing smash bros), the husband over heard me and kicked me out. I got home and there was a message from the girl on my phone asking me what the hell is wrong with me and she said she never wants to speak to me again. The next morning I woke up more depressed than I have ever felt in my entire life. She called me, she was whispering so that her husband couldn't hear but she asked me why I did what I did (she sounded incredibly sad) and I said that I could hardly remember the night and I told her how drunk and heart-broken I was. She told me everything I did and I told her how sorry I was and asked if she thinks we could be friends again and she said no. Then she said her husband is coming and that she has to go.

A love that could never be

: (

Oh well, I'm just going to stay away from love and girls for now. I hang out with my main group of friends at my place pretty much every weekend (we hanging tomorrow) and that makes me very happy

if dubs u eat her shit haha

Honestly, drunk people like you piss me off. Fucking control yourselves and stop drinking. Everyone else always has to pay for your bullshit.

That aside, just message her and if she doesn’t reply, then she’s not interested. Easy. Don’t spend hours deliberating on it

Man, you need to let that one go.

If you're going to drunk text her (and you will) say that you hope she is doing fine and apologise. It's not a good idea but I doubt you'll be able to avoid it.

Good luck.

That's the first time I've ever been that kind of drunk. I'm normally able to control my shit but I was reeeally fucking emotionally broken.

Nah I definitely won't message her drunk. I feel like I'm giving off the vibe that I'm still heart broken. I'd say she definitely left a mark on my heart but I'm definitely okay, I'm not sad right now or anything I just miss her a little bit is all

Don't contact her you'll just get disappointed again

You're probably right. I've been pretty happy since I got over her and contacting her might just made me depressed again

Yeah don’t drunk text her if you’re the kind of person who gets in a sad/introspective mood when you drink

Oh yeah I'm definitely that type. I'm really not sure if I will or not. I think if I do, I'd rather wait until it's been longer. Like 8 or 10 months or something. Idk.

Just.Dont.

Did she send you any text? No.., then, why should you? Just move on..

And dont ever look back