ITT: We try and surprise, scare, or intrigue each other by posting really weird shit

ITT: We try and surprise, scare, or intrigue each other by posting really weird shit.

so, this is a horse or something that had its' hoof (the nail?) removed?

hoofie
(sans hoof)

nerve gas?

I think its safe to assume he died, but I'm not a doctor

Old & Fake (he has a parachute on)

This fucking shit scares me because I lift and move alot of stuff

That is fucking crazy. It looks like some kind of fungi before you notice the leg. Thanks for posting that user

kegels?

>The meat substitute

This makes my fucking skin crawl.

For some reason, it doesn't with me. But everyone has their shudder-inducers.

WHHHYYYYY!?!?

>Rotten.com

I remember walking in on my parents watching the chainsaw beheading of the pig and they told me later they watched all sorts of crazy shit on that site.

My father and I still discuss serial killers to this day, fun stuff, death.

hello son

Damn wish I had that in common with my parents, while I share their dark humor they don't share my morbid interest in crime and death.

explain

>while I share their dark humor they don't share my morbid interest in crime and death.
Aw man, its pretty cool if you don't mind me tooting my own horn.

Its spectacular to have a father at least who I can discuss any crazy, fucked up shit that makes up our reality with.

In highschool he let me read any books from his personal library in his Den, and I chose all the serial killer biographies, to this day we sit there talking about which killer had which trademark and who might have been actually ill compared to upbringing and other settings that make a killer.

My favorite killer is still Ed Gein. He likes the Zodiac killer because two separate people admitted to the crimes and he still hasn't been found out, if you ask us.

I don't like to talk about it. Ask someone else.

fake shit

I see this manly times and persons comment with leg too lots

Man I wish I had someone to talk to about that shit. Whenever I actually properly go into discussion about serial killers people just tend to go "who?" whether it be Paul Bernardo or Ted Bundy.

I guess you could say they're really horny!

what a stupid post

I have this guy on kik, solid dude. Kept me updated during his trip to Amsterdam

>solid
kek

The longer I look at it the weirder it gets

Hey man if you can meet some down to earth people who acknowledge what goes on in the world, you''d be surprised how easy it is to bring these sort of topics up and have a decent conversation.

Some buddies from highschool of mine don't know many names but they know events and scenes, like the Black Dahlia Murder.

I hope you find such friends, user.

Since we are on the topic, Jesse Pomeroy was fucked up and I loved every page of "Fiend".

Saw source of this. The horse was already dead by the time the hoof was removed. That's why there's not blood all over the fucking place.

I'll certainly have to give that a read! I'm currently rereading 'Invisible Darkness' about the Ken and Barbie killers Karla and Paul Bernardo.

I love how much detail they go into about the crimes, you know the author's seen the actual tapes rather than most documentaries on the case merely mentioning the tapes.

Invisible Darkness seems like a good read!

I'm honestly not too familiar with that case, looks like I have research to do.

Yeah the original material I found about the cases was a book about women in crime talking about Karla but they portrayed her as a chick suffering from 'beaten wife syndrome' where essentially they fall into line and do whatever the husband wants but then I found the documentaries on the case and found out about the tapes which portrayed her as an accomplice not a victim.

Invisible Darkness is essentially the one that bring it all together, it is defiantly a good read!

This is my new steam profile pic

thanks user

I would have gone with the shot where the 10 year olds heavily pregnant with her father's baby.

That was a pretty fucked up scene

Looks like this is the thread for me.

Whew lemon party.

I lost my fucking shit when they made a Lemon Party reference on 30 Rock