Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread
Hello celeb fans. 18+ only because pedos deserve to rot.

that was quick

bad thread....

sorry, the Pedos ruin everything.

You are always here. I see that now.

have u cum to JJ tonight? i legit havent, want her to take this one

No, I have not, user.

>not prefering full grown women over underdevoloped children with growth disorders

Now that's a full grown woman I can fap to.

Youtube Celebs are celebs, right?

Btw they're 20.

right, look at all these pathetic fucks with their tiny cocks that could barely please a child like the ones they post and they wonder why women hate them.

Gigi Hadid sex video coming soon.

holy fuck, merrell twins. i thought i was the only one.

that delicious little chest

yasss tfw bliss grabs your balls and twists them

Yo, its that day of the week again..

I would cum immediately if she did that.

Merrell Twinners are winners.

I don't care that I'm a grown ass man, their vids and broadcasts make my office job bearable.

feet?

Big titty day?

>grabs your balls and twists them

They call that the Twisted Bliss.

no faggot.

>because pedos deserve to rot

you must not know where you are...

OP who is dis bitch?

Kissing sisters

fuck yes, 1 hand on each of our sacks
>who ever cums first gets to keep them

Girl from Silent Hill.

Jodelle Ferland, canadian actress

Im going to rub my dick to Rebbecca

Honestly I would cum so fast. Her strong hands just squeezing my balls until they feel like they're gonna burst.

fapday?

Imagine a Fanning foursome. Like, no touching, they just get fucked on the same bed.

gotta get down(s) day?

Let's be honest. Everyone is going to rot eventually anyway so may as well be a pedo

these girls look crusty.

Good idea or no?

fuck yes, bliss likes owning virgin blissfags

>ywn have necrosex with elle

You like Elle or Dakota more?

Yes

Whitlegs

Its a tie, really.

Fuck...I wanna submit to her!

Maybe they would hold hands

omg brynn footpussy

Yes.

would you suck another virgin anons cock forher?

just for the chance of possibly having your balls squeezed

Yes please. I would suck it so good. Please give me a chance for Alexa to squeeze my balls.

fuck I'm hard

People of this site. I come before you as one who is guilty of the same things. Of lust and of adultery. Of hatred and sexual immorality. Even homosexuality. I do not expect to reach any of you and I will not remain for long, but I must serve as a witness here and to all the peoples of this board. Though you have been trained to scorn sincerity and to mock it, and no doubt you shall, I come to tell you the Good News of salvation in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect sinless life, suffered terribly, and died to set apart for Himself a people to dwell with Him for eternity. He is the Son of God and by His power He rose from the grave, to secure life for all those who would come to Him. A day will come when He will judge each of us according to our deeds. None will come before Him innocent of sin, but in the Name of Jesus Christ our sins can be blotted out. By believing in Him and His story; by repenting of our sins and turning away from them; and by submitting ourselves to His Lordship--this is the way we can be saved. Save yourselves from judgment. Cast off these chains and live a new life with new desires. We are all destined for hell without this message, without Jesus Christ. May you all be saved from this darkness and by the Word of the Lord found in the Holy Bible.

That means you need both

you fags are pathetic. no girl is into this stuff, much less famous ones that can get any man they want. just end yourself.

k

The only celebrity in this thread and it's Jay Leno.

go to bed, grampa

you better make him cum hard or else she'll castrate you

No, you go to bed, fetus.

>brynn getting nude for me to steal my cum

Kek

I'd suck him so hard and make him shoot his big load in my mouth. I don't want Alexa to castrate me, only hurt me for her pleasure.

omg now maddie is here.. fukkkk

so many cunnys fighting for it

well then you better make sure he cums hard, maybe you could use something other thanyour mouth or hand

her match is up next so hurry up

Anything! Fuck my ass...I need his cum! I just want to worship Alexa!

>all that creamy legpussy

omg maddie trying to out-lewd brynn for this cum

good little virgin user letting others fuck him for bliss, she would squeeze your pathetic balls while they rape you