Funny pictures of hitler

funny pictures of hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-obamacare-repeal-lose-health-insurance-deaths-20170123-story.html
youtu.be/YraqQabax8A?t=47s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw liberal crying/shitposting is turned into comedy

Oh come on, fucking classic libtard comparison. There's no need to be so over the top, Hitler was nowhere near as bad as Trump!

fuck i wish he was like hitler
free healthcare, environmental care, safe workplaces, amazing party programs
stupid cunt

how can we call trump bad? he hasn't done anything wrong just yet. hes been president for like a week. in 4 years you can talk

"he hasn't done anything wrong just yet" hahahahaha

At least he hasn't gotten anyone killed yet like Hillary has.

You libtards will believe just about anything! It's the far right conservative cucks who are ruining our country. Trump is not as progressive as you make him to be, stupid.

defunding ACA will kill over 40k people every year so

Got a source on that?

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-obamacare-repeal-lose-health-insurance-deaths-20170123-story.html

If you can't afford to take care of yourself that's your problem tbhfam.

I wonder how many will be killed in the nuclear war vs china.

so true, why do you need to rely on the government to save your sick ass? this is why there are so many retards. just accept death.

>he's scared of war with China

Top kek

so dont pretend to care about people dying.

That fucker in bengazhi couldnt take care of himself

He was supposed to have help and was there on behalf of the govt working. He wasn't I'll and too broke to afford personal treatment, I'm sure you're not too dumb to know the difference.

No we can't call him bad but he still rants I Twitter like a child, so there's that

Op there's original pictures of Hitler and other nazis with jackets and small shorts on. Hitler poses in snow with high shorts and high socks

take care of yourself or die. do be such a pussy

Well I guess he's not so bad then is he?

i wish we couldve had HIllary whos a real man and not a cuck to Putin

>not a cuck to Putin

Yeah her time in Russia as secretary of defense was so productive. Instead she's a cuck to Islam which is vastly more dangerous.

Cuck to islam? Since when?

She wasnt a complete fucking coward who rolls over to Putin

That's not even Hitler you retard. It's some guy's face shopped onto a Hitler picture.

some oc

How is trump rolling over to Putin? What major threat is Russia posing right now? And anyone who wants to bring more Islamic refugees and uses the word islamaphobia is a cuck to Islam and is much more of a danger to our country than working with Russia.

did you even try
>some guys face

> russia gearing for war
> violating airspace around europe
> invading ukraine
If you think a few sandpeople pose any kind of danger compared to a Russia ready for war your retarded.

Sand people have sure as shit been more of a danger to us than Russia has been. And what reason is Russia going to start a war with us over exactly?

I live in Russia, America threats all the time and does so many flybys on our ships in our seas. And there is no invasion, there is however advisors for backed rebels. You would not say that America invaded Russia for supporting Mujahedeen in Chechnya. We have been avoiding war, no-one here wants war, your media pushes that russians are warmonger drunks that want to restore the ussr.
in words of putin himself
"(to russians) If you don't miss the USSR, you don't have a heart. If you want to back, you have no brain"

Russia will start war with europa after Trump lets him. And that shit will spill over to USA.

>there is black hitler

Lol okay so what's the solution then m8?

Why would Russia start a war with europe?

hopa and pray
Putin obviously want to expand territoy. Why does trump want a nuclear arms race? no one knows

>hope and pray

You're just a fucking retard, you know that?

:^)
If Putin gets trump to pull out of nato and starts attacking all you can do is defend

There is no logic to what you are saying. Russia is going to start a war with the most powerful military because, I dunno he's a bad guy!

>Putin obviously want to expand territoy.
That doesn't mean he will start a war with Europe. Putin isn't an idiot - he knows his country is in the shitter and in no position to start large-scale wars.

why is he gearing up and expanding into crimea if he doesnt want to fight? He cant be trusted at all

Lol okay so Putin is hell bent on starting wars he has no hope of winning and no reason for starting. How would Hillary have prevented this?

You are an idiot. Referendum happened in Crimea. Do you always forget that? It is a part of Russia, and historically was. Imagine some Island off the coast of America, they speak english, have the same culture, have the same looks, and historically were a part of America until recently. A referendum is held in this island, it gets the green light from the people, and they are re-united with the American people. And if you don't want to take that for an answer, simply put it, they have permission by the Crimean government to place troops in Crimea.

he obviously thinks he can beat europe. He will get trump to leave nato

kek'd. I always said niggers are useless.

Not what I asked, how would Hillary have prevented this?

cos she would never leave nato

>Putin and Russian people plea over and over, that they do not want war
>Le poutine wants war with EUROPE!!
You are a fool. Think about what you are saying. There is literally no reason to invade Europe for fucks sake. Russia by nature is isolationist most of the time. It pisses me off so much, Americans were mad because of fucking anti-air and anti-missile equipment that was placed on the Russian border. Like are you fucking slow in your head or something? How would you feel if this happened. Russia made pact with mexico as it was weak and afraid of America. Russia spams rockets and troops close to American border. America moves defensive equipment on the border and has units battle ready in case of a invasion. You are deemed as an aggressor who wants war with southern america. Have some empathy and common sense you spoon fed pisshead

About time America got a taste of their own medicine. Australia has a American puppet suck up government without a doubt.

And nato would prevent this how? If he wants to start 2 wars he's going to be fighting us either way with depleted resources after fighting Europe, for no reason at all.

A kek approved source that Rump is a putin cuck and drinks slavpisses

when russia starts putting armies and weapon close to your border and violating your airspace then you can talk.
If you trust putins words after his actions then youre fucking insane.

>Russia invaded Ukraine under obama's watch and he laid down like the pussy he is and let it happen

If you think we have any obligation to give a shit about Europe being invaded, you need a reality check. We already saved their asses once when they were getting genocided and you can look on any europoor thread today and see how much they appreciated it. If Russia invades Europe, let them deal with it themselves.

The problem is, dems talk out of both sides of their mouth.

>Ohh noooo, what is the US doing playing world police and going to places like Afghanistan and Africa to bully everybody!

>Ohh nooo, why isn't the US flying into Syria to save those poor people from big bad Russia?!

Fucking hypocrites, every one of you.

I don't trust Americans after they got a cocksucker in power and put military bases in my country.
You fucking Americans violate airspace all the time.
You are not the good guy here, and you never were after the eighties. I hope you fucking rot from the shit you eat, fat pig.

Did you not read my post at all, you stupid prick?

Im not american...

fake news, russian troll, btfo kike

Exactly. They want to take military action to prevent a war that would never happen now? What the fuck happened with the dnc and Russia over the last year? I know they want to blame them for the election loss but none of it makes any sense at all.

le fake news meme
Have some reading comprehension. Watch combat footage, read frontline news, use your head.
You act like one. What country are you from? I'm from Belarus and I am pan-slavic. American presence needs to fuck off, and a union needs to be created between Slavs. Considering le evil poutine is only ever reported violating airspace of Eastern European countries, where are you from?

Here's a little history lesson for you newfags:

You know how My Little Pony was a Sup Forums meme but then some autists took it seriously and created that cancerous community known as Bronies? Trump is exactly like that.

Sup Forums thought Trump was the next Hitler so they start making memes and supporting him ironically. Then newfags who think Sup Forums is a great place to learn about politics, fell for those memes and start supporting unironically and start spreading those memes on social media. Then some normies saw those memes, came to Sup Forums, causing a massive newfag overload on the site. This caused even the oldfags who knew Trump is a meme start questioning things.

After that the stage was set. Sup Forums became full on Trump supporter, the great meme war of 2016 happened, and the next thing you know, Americunts elected their first Meme President.

Fake news, nice try ivan

shut up ivan

Can you faggots stop acting like 60 million Sup Forums nerds are the reason Trump won the election? It just gets even more pathetic every time you post that dumb shit honestly.

Pointed out your shit, so you call it fake news and tell me to shut up. Ok

The sad part is I can actually see liberals believing this whole heartedly

Nice try ivan, but americans dont like russians

it would be gr8 if they would be just useless - currently they are harmful as they depends on whites for survival ($) and their sole presence turns the world to shit

Richard Spencer is right about needing a "safe haven" for whites, an inverted zimbabwe would be nice.

haha are you saying you need a safe space for your special snowflakes?

It would be nice not to deal with rampaging niggers, desperate spics and insane mudslimes. Although if it was socially acceptable for us to create groups that would work just fine too.

Dr Albert Schweitzer is also right - just look at his majestic moustache
James Watson speaks the truth too

you lost the right to band together sometime around 1942

>actually wanting the Jews around

>you lost the right
According to who?

According to the winners of ww2 and the neoliberal capitalist regime

Unless you cucks think trump is going to send his goldman sachs appointees to camps lmao

This

Lol maybe this is true.

this

is this real lmao

Can you prove it false? No? Then its real.

so you're a white supremacist.
how nice your parents must be proud.

no need to thank

sure kid. hopefully you're one of them.

>actually not wanting you around

if you want fake news he does.

see fake news

more likely to be you, Granpaw.

>Fucking hypocrites, every one of you.

Europe consists of more than one person. Obviously there are going to be differing opinions among EU populace. And the same is true for US populace, so blaming only Europe for this makes you, in fact, a hypocrite.

at least we are not ruled by fascist dictators, unlike the US...

you're kidding, this is your argument.

12yo samefag

some defense kid.

I'm doubting that.

sure kid. you despise the man and go on rants too.
you have no credibility.