Feels thread. What are you listening to right now Sup Forums?

Feels thread. What are you listening to right now Sup Forums?
youtu.be/49Gz0Jfp-jI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
youtu.be/aBNKkLTYk6g?list=RDaBNKkLTYk6g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=orpsz3wYfVI
youtube.com/watch?v=8TrBG3e5bzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well big dance coming up soon. No date so I'll just stay here with you guys. I thought life would've been more fun. Everyone's hyping it up and making me look forward to it. Turns out it's just a lie. Friend of mine already got his date and a limo that his friends will be riding in. Shit man, where did I go wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

youtu.be/aBNKkLTYk6g?list=RDaBNKkLTYk6g

Hey man, im guessing youre a high schooler?
I had this girlfriend in senior before prom and we looking for clothes and we found this green dress and she looked so beautiful. I was going to surprise her after i found a tux that matched but for some reason someone started a rumor that i had cheated on her. We we"re together for 11 months and 18 days. I was in love with her, and im still sure that she was the one, but there was no reasoning with her.
She still wore the dress.

Life really does hit like a truck. Right user?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=orpsz3wYfVI

Just dont let it make it how you are. Youll regret it.
Be better.

Why do you fags feel so sorry for yourselves?

You've all adopted this 'victim' bitch attitude, where you care too much about shit.

Man the fuck up and press the fuck on motherfucker.

ಥ⌣ಥ

I just mostly narrow my focus to studying. Never done anything "fun" except playing video games

youtube.com/watch?v=8TrBG3e5bzk

1 bitch, 2 bitch, 3 bitch, 4. 5 bitch, 6 bitch, 7 bitch more.
These are the only two feels in this thread, you sorry ass faggots need to get shit together
This guy gets it

you cant beat the god hendrix

requires some explanation: little girl walked off to play by the lake and drowned. these are her footprints

Fuck off man, we try to. We fucking keep doing the same shit and tweak things around just to get the same damn result. Fuck you if you lead such a damn good life. We're led to believe that life's gonna be easier or some repetitive shit. Some of us just chose not to fall for it anymore.

you sucks dicks