Religious freedom is a human right but atheism isn't...

Religious freedom is a human right but atheism isn't. Still I am forced to accept my children learning about evolution and the big bang theory even though they contradict my religious beliefs.
Why is the state allowing atheists to shove their beliefs into the throats of innocent children?

pic related, things my children are forced to listen to all day in liberal schools

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the cult of science and influence. The powerful love to spread their propaganda. They're using this concept to prepare humanity to accept things like eugenics and genocide because we're all just animals after all.

>implying they're teaching atheism in science classes
Nope, they're teaching science. If your religion disagrees with the science, unfortunately science doesn't give a fuck because your religion doesn't have the science to back up what it says.
>implying atheism and evolution/big bang are interdependent
nope, sorry

>the science to back up what it says.
But evolution and the big bang are still just theories because you cannot prove them to 100%. Why shouldn't Creationist theories be taught too?

They both are theories, they both aren't proven to 100% and they both are highly disputed in the scientific world.

Learn about your fairy tales at church on Sunday.

Learn about reality and science at school.

If you want your kids to be ignorant cavemen (like the ones that invented your religion) then just take them out of school.

>but atheism isn't
But I don't believe in any god and nobody is going to force me to believe otherwise soooo.....

>ignorant cavemen
Reminder that all important inventions were made by religious people.

>computer
>internet
>cars
>airplanes
>evolution theory
>big bang theory

What important inventions were done by atheists?

Because one has 0 evidence.
You can't comprehend it.

Zeitgeist fallacy

Space travel and quantan theory to name two

the evolution has also no evidence

There is a reason it's called a THEORY by everyone

they're theories because they're 99% accurate, we dont all the evidence because its the past. same as gravity is a theory. You think that's some atheist bullshit?

>99% accurate
still no evidence, so it's still a theory

>gravity
I see gravity every single day but I haven't seen a single monkey giving birth to a human.

I'll bite the bait.
1 - Atheism is not a religion or a bunch of beliefs
2 - Science are not beliefs either but proven facts either by experimenting or very complex theories. Also if they happen to be wrong they correct them.
3 - I don't know about you, americunts, but here it's against people rights to teach false information at schools (I.E. creationism).

So stop complaining and let your children learn something, will you?

Theory is not a hypothesis. Don't act stupid.

Kek. Either baiting or stupid

>proven fact
The evolution and the big bang are unproven so far.

Also I hope this image helps you understand it a bit better, though I doubt you will

And what are these common ancestors? Any pictures or evidence for their existence?

evolution isn't a theory

there arent millions of the first thing you idiot. they were replaced as they evolved

It is.

you do understand that theory means proven as far as humanely possible in academia?
Only you religious nutjobs look at the "theory of evolution" and think "hurr durr it's a theory so it's an educated guess"

If you really consider it... we are all our own gods.

Did we create the universe or are we part of some 'divine plan'?

Fuck no
(&we'll never know whether there is such a being that could/would do either of those things until he tells us himself; so claiming to deny or approve whether there is one so 'certain' is truly deluded)

but we have conscience. We have a "soul" we are a species that is self aware, self adapting, and everyone; no matter how evil has a moral compass.

Ever do something that you regret? Betray a friend? Ruin someone's life, intentional or not; or even steal from your mother? You know what's right and what's wrong, your response to anything in your life will dictate who you are. That voice inside your head? Those eyes you stare out in the mirror? That's what drives you, that's who decides what you are. If you appease that persons desires, morally and spiritually; you will find your heaven when you die.

But that just brings in the topic of the afterlife.
>you trip mad balls on DMT when u die

tl;dr
>we are all gods
>I do too much drugs

any questions?

so the bacteria that now can eat nylon, isnt that evolution ?

No, it's God's will to form this bacteria.

Evolution is about monkeys pooping out humans.

>still no evidence, so it's still a theory
Still has more evidence for it than that a magical sky daddy created everything, which has none.

>I see gravity every single day but I haven't seen a single monkey giving birth to a human.
Ever heard of microevolution, you fucking retard?

Because science isn't a religion, and has nothing to do with atheism as a belief at it's core.

its adaptation

ok im done

>being this brainwashed
ONLY EVIDENCE NEEDED IS PHYSICAL BUT I REQUIRE NO EVIDENCE THAT GOD CREATED ME

How about you post some evidence for the existence of said common ancestors?

>still thinking God is real
Do you also still believe in Santa Claus?

by one I hope you mean evolution. fuck off with this atheist liberal bullshit

Wtf you guys. Theory doesn't mean it's not necessarily true. Theory means explanation. The "theoretical" behind it. Think about number theory or set theory as an example. How the fuck could set theory be less than 100% true?

Theory ≠ hypothesis

Evolution is 100% true. Unless God made everything as if it would look like it was 100% true. But even then, evolution would still continue to happen. Get educated guys.

>Evolution is 100% true
Evidence?

>picture of cringeworty atheist
>used against creationist
oh the irony

Yes. But it's a little long. You should take a course on it at uni or something if you want to be convinced, and not just agree because you've heard it enough times by people you trust.

How about you post some evidence for the existence of said god?

Inb4: replies with pic of the bible

>yeah I-I have got some evidence
>b-but I am not posting it
>But it's there!!!!!
You are such jokes.

Your kind had religious freedom for 1000 years. We now refer to this as the Dark Ages.

And all those people went to school and learned science...what's your point. They weren't ignorant cavemen. They were scientists who also held religious beliefs.

What is wrong about killing evil people?

it's very simple, our country was founded on separation of church and state, period. the public school system is part of the state, and religion has no place there. if you don't like what public schools are teaching your kids, send em to a church based school, they exist. Your first statement however is wrong. Considering that atheism is a religious standpoint, the choice of not following once, that still falls under religious freedom and your sentence and mentality contradicts itself and makes you look like a complete hypocrite. So here's the solution, shut the fuck up, put your kids in a christian campus where they teach the kids that dinosaurs died because they were gay, that a magic man in the sky took a shit and it became humans, and get off your high horse about your religious bullshit. Also, the pic, there are not millions of the monkey at the start, it's a distant relative of us, not a chimp.

It's funny how creationists cry for evidence of evolution and this and that, yet are unable to provide some evidence of God and how he created them

>inb4 bible
If you seriously believe that a single book is indisputable evidence of God's existence, then read a biology lecture book...
Also, if bible is proof God exists, then Spiderman comics are proof Spiderman exists...

And that's why all your churches need to be burned, and the last king strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

All of you fell for the bait...

>religious people are so hateful
>atheists should be in power because they are not hateful and cruel and will just kill all people who won't support their beliefs
I'm atheist myself and you are a reason why atheists are hated so much.

>It's funny how creationists cry for evidence of evolution and this and that, yet are unable to provide some evidence of God and how he created them

bro they have a book that proves it.

So they were religious, and not part of religion?

I'm part of religion, simply because I havent found time to leave church, but that doesnt mean i'm religious.

Religious freedom made sense in a world where you were forced to follow the religion of your lord.
Nowadays it an excuse for being an ignorant asshole.

Have you even read that whole post?

I did after I posted

I mean, there's still such a thing as the theory of gravity. But you don't see any dumbasses walking around saying gravity doesn't exist do you??

bullshit, this would suggest that were is more and more earth on our planet everyday and that it becomes heavier with every day

This wouldn't be impossible without orbital problems.

found the missing link

no proof, not every human has this

there's a difference between religion and faith. religion is your establishment, like, baptist, catholic, your sect or denomination or w/e, your faith is what you actually believe in, christian, muslim, athiest, w/e. so you can be in a church and have no faith.

>Not knowing about erosion and decay
>not knowing about reallocation of mass

think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

This may help you understand.

And not every bat has it

The chimpansee and human aren't the start and end, they both evolved from the same ancestor species.

>there is more and more earth on our planet everyday

You are not very good at reading graphs, are you?

>so how can you explain the stuff is in the ground and not above?
What are drying of the seas, tide, earthquakes and dust storms?

A quick Google search clarifies the difference between a hypothesis and a theory.
>A hypothesis is a limited explanation of a phenomenon; a scientific theory is an in-depth explanation of the observed phenomenon.
For example, the Black Egyptian Hypothesis. There's no real evidence to support it one way or the other.
>inb4 we wuz kangz and sheeit

That's when evolution comes in play
>some humans already evolved past that

Creationists eternally BTFO

>God made a complex universe with no trace of divine intervention.
>God's hand cannot be directly seen in anything, his craftsmanship defies time since he can see present and past
>Except this one time when he made men and hid dinosaur bones
>this omnipresent and omnipotent being can defy time, but there is no way he could plan and forsee evolution
>There is no way an omnipotent being could have made evolution happen, because this corrupted book, that men have added to and removed from throughout history, says he didn't

Religious people aren't actually religious. They make up stories in which men are the hero.
>God made us in his image
>God sent his only sun
>God doesn't intervine, he uses propets
>Noah saved the animals, Moses saved the jews, Jesus saved humanity

Christians aren't theists, they are Narcissists

A Scientific Theory is something that explains all the available evidence and is refuted by none of the available evidence.

Darwinian Evolution explains the diversity of life we see, makes sense with how we understand genetics and how genetics can mutate and be selected for and adapt over time, explains the fossil record, and corresponds with the geological time scales involved.

There is no evidence that goes against Darwinian Evolution. Darwinian Evolution also explains all the available evidence. Darwinian Evolution is a Theory.

No Scientist ever claimed Humans directly came from Monkeys. Monkeys are not Apes. If you don't even know the difference between a Monkey and an Ape you have no fucking business arguing about evolution.

Trying to have a scientific discussion with creationists is like sitting next to a psycho on a long airplane flight who is ranting about how humans will never make a machine that can fly...

>not every human has this
What? You mean genetics can vary and some individuals will express a trait while others will not? What happens if the trait is a more influential trait that can mean the difference between life and death? Would the individuals who express the beneficial version of the trait have a better chance of living and reproducing?

You just argued for evolution, you dumb fuck.