Why???

Why???

Other urls found in this thread:

edwardmd.wordpress.
chattercams.net/lexysexy18/
youtu.be/_7WZzxQBEMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As in I'm not into that overly Dom/sub shit.

Onbewogen Beweger.

Jeez relax bb

Is this your solution? Come up with an even dumber question and post the hell out of it?

This fucking bot needs to btfo

r u serious

Because they are dumb

How? Like define the meaning or define God's plan? Explain yourself faggot.

Yeah I like you for you

mass insanity

And there's that old sample of stupidity.

Yes, you realize precisely what Christianity is about and why the every day intellectual will never accept it. Congratulations you are every bit the man the Bible talks about and mocks.

My god carries a hammer. Your god died nailed to a cross. Any questions?

People of this site. I come before you as one who is guilty of the same things. Of lust and of adultery. Of hatred and sexual immorality. Even homosexuality. I do not expect to reach any of you and I will not remain for long, but I must serve as a witness here and to all the peoples of this board. Though you have been trained to scorn sincerity and to mock it, and no doubt you shall, I come to tell you the Good News of salvation in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect sinless life, suffered terribly, and died to set apart for Himself a people to dwell with Him for eternity. He is the Son of God and by His power He rose from the grave, to secure life for all those who would come to Him. A day will come when He will judge each of us according to our deeds. None will come before Him innocent of sin, but in the Name of Jesus Christ our sins can be blotted out. By believing in Him and His story; by repenting of our sins and turning away from them; and by submitting ourselves to His Lordship--this is the way we can be saved. Save yourselves from judgment. Cast off these chains and live a new life with new desires. We are all destined for hell without this message, without Jesus Christ. May you all be saved from this darkness and by the Word of the Lord found in the Holy Bible.

Just one. What did Thor do about Him coming back and becoming the Sovereign Ruler of all existence? I don't see Thor anymore. Maybe Jesus got rid of him.

cthulu is the superior god

edwardmd.wordpress. com/2013/09/18/the-real-truth-about-religion-and-its-origins/

gooooooooooooo chattercams.net/lexysexy18/

define god

>Even homosexuality
Faggot!

Thor is around just as much as your pitiful Jesus. I see Thor's might in every raindrop and thunderclap. What can your Christ do?

Sovereign ruler of existence? He's the sovereign ruler of three things: Jack, shit, and you. And Jack left town and you ain't shit.

If you really consider it... we are all our own gods.

Did we create the universe or are we part of some 'divine plan'?

Fuck no &
(we'll never know whether there is such a being that could/would so claiming to deny or or approve of one side is someone just finding comfort as they have a weak soul)

but we have conscience. We have a "soul" we are a species that is self aware, self adapting, and everyone *no matter how evil" has a moral compass.

Ever do something that you regret? Betray a friend? Ruin someone's life, intentional or not; or even steal from your mother? You know what's right and what's wrong, your response to anything in your life will dictate who you are. That voice inside your head? Those eyes you stare out in the mirror? That's what drives you, that's who decides what you are. If you appease that persons desires, morally and spiritually; you will find your heaven when you die.

But that just brings in the topic of the afterlife.
>you trip mad balls on DMT when u die

tl;dr
>we are all gods
>I do too much drugs

This

God is an omnipotent entity and we dont possess any faculty or power which assures us of God's existence and which is independent of, and superior to, the intellectual laws that regulate our assent to truth in general.

>an omnipotent entity

So can he make an object so heavy he can't lift it?

omnipotence is nonsense

People can't even draw proper parallels.
>some Egyptian shit born December 25
>Christians only used that date to deter pagan practices because of the winter solstice and shit

Get fucked, deus vult.

Would god let this happen?!?
youtu.be/_7WZzxQBEMU

This thread is your hourly reminder of how much you want to face fuck the little empress until she pukes.

Een kapotte ventilator?

I...um...huh.

That poor lizard..

Why do Godfags keep posting my picture?

They can. He is the Arxon - the source of all, including patterns of what can be, and ideas concerning anything that exists, or could potentially exist.

I choose not to believe in something that isn't proven to be real otherwise.