Re:view Inland Empire when?

Re:view Inland Empire when?

Ghostbusters HITB when!?

Why has HITB been boring blockbusters and superhero movies for the past month? Why don't they talk about any new interesting films

>new interesting films
good one user

I can't fucking wait for Mike and Jay to tear this Ghostbusters 2016 garbage apart.

It'll suck if they liked it

I have a feeling that Mike is gonna be super apathetic, I got that vibe from the ReView they did that he doesn't care and it'd have to be REALLY shitty for him to tear it one.

Jay will say it sucked, Mke will felate it and say it was "fun". They will take the middle road just like everyone else.

Mike will be indifferent about the movie overall but call out gender politic bullshit

Calling it:
>Jay will think it's shitty but not any more shitty than any of the other recent reboots
>Rich will hate it but not fight against it too hard, just make fun of specific scenes
>Mike had such low expectations he ended up actually enjoying himself

Can you really hate Ghostbuster 2016 if you have seen Ghostbusters 2?

Yes. What a retarded question.

Mike has incredibly low expectations for it though, in the og review he said he'll be fine with it if it makes him laugh

Ghostbusters 2 was fine

Ghostbusters 2016 can't be any worse than Space Cop.

who is responsible for photoshopping these pecs on him?

How can someone be stupid enough to mistake an obvious shadow for pecs? And how can someone be stupid enough to think that pecs are that high up on the body?

I don't think they're that high up on the body, but it looks like someone shooped rip pec muscles on him. I watched the original video and can tell by watching that it's just a weird lighting effect.

anyone with a brain can tell from just that image alone that it's clearly a shadow from his shirt collar. No further research should have to be done.

these guys are great.

fuck the fuck off my man. it's a weird ass shadow.

No need to get so upset about your own retardation. Just accept it and do your best to move past it.

It really isn't though.

what is rlm's favourite brush circumference in photoshop

nah, I genuinely think this looks like a shoddy shop of pecs. I'm not budging on that. I think you're being stubborn for the sake of it by not agreeing.
*shrugs*

>*shrugs*
You have to go back

to where?