Just got perma banned on LoL. Dumped well over $1200 into the fucking game. never got reported before this game...

Just got perma banned on LoL. Dumped well over $1200 into the fucking game. never got reported before this game, feeling shitty rn. wat do? also League thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G-6QU5pPSfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What'd you do

said fag 4 times because midlaner afk and wasnt in good mood

Lose your shit and go into an animalistic rage and fuck the neighbors dog.

1200 bucks on LoL, you deserve everything that has happened to you

>Be a little bitch
>Get banned

Just evade it.

youtu.be/G-6QU5pPSfs

eh more then half wasnt my money and was being a bitch anyways still sucks dick tho

You sound like a fag

No warning? Or comm ban? Or even a temporary ban? That's pretty harsh

im 1 ban off permanent sorta scary

indeed fag

yea i thought it would be a comm ban but i guess anything that hurts faggots/niggers feelings is a perma ban

you deserve it you toxic fuck

Dude fuck riot games. I was permabanned from the NA server in a ranked game because I had 4 beaners on my team who didnt speak enghlish, so I said "/all great 4 beany babies who dont speak english on my team".

but I had one previous chat restriction for saying "i hope this mid laner kills himself" when he afk'd after giving first blood

Damn this one is pretty old too. It's funny how shitty pasta can still be shitty 4 years later

>Playing a shit game for easily impressed autistic faggots
>Complaining about getting banned from it

It's like whining because you beat cancer.

I have three permanent bans for cheating

blame user "thenefrit"

> toxic one time
but midlaner was being toxic so i called him a fag and he afk'd

bottom right tard

that banworthy tho i was just being politically incorrect

It makes me laugh that you guys get banned for bad words while I am dodging like faker and generally being a massive shit

that english... "account's"

for fucks sake you poured 1.2kinto this piece of shit? congrats for being stupid OP you could of put that into a bank account.

are you one of those people who just bitches the whole game? also
>$1200
good goy, should have sunk it into a better moba though

i enjoyed the game why not pour money into it and no i never bitch i was just kinda mad cause had a afk 3 games in a row babyrage

Wow git gud getting banned for talking? I did pic related and never even got a warning

Even spammed "FAG" in all chat while my bot rolled down mid lane for me

all mobas are shit

nice stolen and reused shitty photo

OP here i have a second account that is lvl 30 but idk if i even have the drive to play league anymore anybody got any good games that are free?

The community went pc you fag, it was literally fag that got you banned. Whenever someones a feeder or general prick to be on a team with, ill usually try provoke a similiar response so i have good comms to report you on. Understand the shit thats gunna get you banned before ya spend 1.2k nxt time.

i got banned like 6 months ago now, only like about $300 on skins

thats fucking dumb faggots should be killed and riot knows this, idk why they bend at there feet for queers and niggers

You dont get perma-banned for a one-time thing, you faggot.

Dont be such a gay-ass clown and learn to control your temper or you'll end up in jail within 10 years.

>how did that q miss
sounds like bitching. unless its your friends there is no reason to use chat for your bitching

Stolen reused? kill yourself. I've posted it in 2 other threads total since 2k14

wasnt really angry just irritated and the only thing i have ever been reported for was afk's and that was like a year ago

you cant get muted/banned from talking shit, you get banned/muted by directing hate towards someone. you can bitch as much as you want

was talking about myself i gave firstblood and double buffs to enemy mid and our midlaner quit and talked shit

Its genuinly weird in all honesty but you see people getting legit banned or otherwise for miniscule offenses.. 1000s of dollar and hours aint worth the satisifaction of calling some user a fag. . Is it?

Hey niggerfaggot
Kill yourself

yeah but who gives a fuck you missed your q, i hate playing with whining queers like you

lmao you can call that whinning if you want but clearly wasnt

log into the acc and screenshot the permanent screen, anyone can save OPs chat log cocksucker

They dont show you all your reports. You dont get perma-banned for one offense.

Again, if you can't keep your mouth shut when things dont go entirely your way, you're a little shit and deserve to get the gangrape you're aching for.

I have been banned more than 17 times for hacking, boting and toxic

>Be a shit
>It has consequences
How outrageous.

your silver is showing

anyone remember this?

Nice comeback fag

calling someone a fag? once? that a fucking hell of a consequence

I'm toxic as hell but I can at least control my autistic rage enough to not get banned. If you wanna flame just talk about people's actual game play don't have to talk about people killing themselves or call derogatory names. Also if you got perma banned it's more than one time you were being toxic gg nerd.

sure.
605 deaths in 15 minutes....
You can't even walk down lane that fast.

dota 2

this:

im not even a toxic player honestly first time i lashed out at someone else and ofc the dicksuckers at riot dont like seeing the word fag so its auto perma ban

It's cause LoL is a game for 8-12 year olds, that's why they don't add voice chat because it'd be harder for them to punish "toxicity"

Fucking hate riot and their shit kid game

what do you fags reccomend as a new game that i dont have to pour money into cause honestly fuck riot im int getting banned on rest of my accounts

Is Blizzard this gay too? I talk alot of shit in Overwatch but they ban your whole PC so I might need to take it down a tad.

Blizzard is such a shite company. Dont do it.

im glad they crack down on toxic shits like OP, so easy to bait them into nerd raging

For the record the only time im toxic is in my reports by adding fuck you riot at the end of them

Am I at risk of being permabanned for calling people fags tho?

yeah

edit pref i can call people faggots or niggers when i please

there is no way you haven't been banned before. You are the usual 12 year old toxic fuck that gets stuck on my team and does nothing but make me lose

that's what you get for putting money into a game whose acronym is L O L

Hah! Sucks to be you.

>not playing Dota

most of the time i muted everyone in game but i was being a little triggered fag since 3 afk in a row

Is this only one instance? I've said much worse shit and I still haven't gotten banned, not even any warnings. That sucks, man.

if u spend 1200+ in this game you should fcking know you can't say such dumb fcking shit in chat... the moment u use the word fag or fuck+person you get it comming... also, if this would be ur first penalty you woiuldnt be perma banned fgt

well fuck you blizzard

stfu rito, u did this

pretty much any game with toxicity as a reason in the report menu will ban you for acting like a shit

i been banned no joke like 20 times. longest time was 3 months. I never gotten perma ban.

And all i do is talk shit. So for you to get perma banned must of been worse than me, which is insane. You must of hit racist nazi level to get perma banned.

did it for 700 hours in CSGO and 250 in BO2 never got in trouble

mfw this is the fcking truth

i emailed them and they said anything derogetory was a permaban

steam games are almost entirely unmoderated, thats why hacking is so rampant in csgo

OP here just bought CSGO framerate is fucking ass tho any tips?

lmfao ... shouldnt u be in school

nigga please, half the shit i say talks down to women so hard they rage quit

I once made a cripple cry cuz i called him hot wheelz

The 3 month ban was stupid beyond fuck

the 4 on my team reported me because I couldnt carry their feeding ass as a jungler. all i wrote was "Oh well, i tried" and i got banned. I screen shot that shit too and sent it in. Riot gave no shits or fucks.

got banned called teacher faggot

feel good OP, u are one of the 0,006%

feels bad man the kid said im just gonna go watch anime fuck you user and i call him a fag sad day

got banned, ok
called teacher?
Wtf r u trying to say, you sound like a russian fcking driver

Dispute the ban then. You aren't gonna get anywhere without at least trying to appeal

>play League of Losers
>spend a lot of money on League of Losers

You deserve worse

i dont know how i dont even know the email i made the account with so i cant really contact them

Just play cs 10 times better game

Rekt.

Well you're fucked then. Gl finding a new game OP.

>playing Lol
Why? Why would you play such a shitty fucking game thats ran by incompetent morons that cant fucking handle banter so they ban people over it. I never have and never will play a game where you can be banned for saying something forever.

OP just said it was more than once in that one game alone. And I really doubt that this is the only game he's ever done this in.

You literally just admitted to being a toxic individual and are mad/surprised that you got banned.

I swear, mad people really are just fucking oblivious.

dumped $1200. Is silver 4. lmao.

dont sweat it, I got 4 accounts banned. you just start over

Learn to deny and play Dota 2 you fucking noob.