Hey b/ boypussi wants to be humilated and exposed! i do and show everything! please post pictures of traps/shemales...

hey b/ boypussi wants to be humilated and exposed! i do and show everything! please post pictures of traps/shemales with hot poses that i have to imitate and give me the information with/without showing face- lets do it!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12207629/r
stefandevot.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you look nothing like a trap

cause i am no trap, i am a fag that wants to be exposed and humilated!

Word. A trap is just that, a trap.. as in you fall for it. Crossdressing faggots and traps are not the same thing. You've got to be fooled. They HAVE to look like a female. That's the rule.

post pics like this and give info with/without showing face! the danger of getting recognized turns me on hard! give it to me!!!!

come on fags, lets do it! one of my friends is online now. nobody knows about my fetish! fuckin expose me!!!!

Test me?
strawpoll.me/12207629/r

should i pose like this or what?

come on faggots give me pics like this!!!! im horny af and really show everything

get hard and post cock

sure sir! now give me example pics with face info

I just found this faggot here on tumblr an I think he deserves just a litlle bit more attention lol:

stefandevot.tumblr.com/

do you want to do the same to me here live?`i do and show everything! lets do it

come on fags! you have the real chance to humilate me as hard as you can! i want to become famous and want to be recognized

Nice new bra faggot.

Wear some panties,pantyhose and heels. Just wearing your moms bra makes you so amature

thank you sir! got more pics? and want to post new trap poses that i have to imitate?

so i meant got more pics of me? :-)

still there sir?

i can wear panties sir, give me an example pic with a pose and give info with/without showing face

Yup lets see that see that asshole

did you save them here? how many do you have? turns me on...sure my asshole waits for you

anyone know him oor want to spread his pics?

no dont ruin this thread! and we all know that it is the same person speaking

Maybe a dozen.
Dildo that hole.

want me to open a new room on quickvisio? or just post pics here that i have to imitate

just post here

ok sir! what else pictures do you have ? and then post pics of traps that i have to imitate! lets go

come oooon fags! start to post pics like this and give me that face info! i will deliver

ok

ok go on sir!! post more than one i will deliver them all, im so horny, give info with/without face for every pic

better version

all of you faggots post more pics!!!! i will imitate them all

You're a madman!

why madman? and should i do this pose now?and with or without face?

with and it's a compliment.

thanks sir....and like this or again and diffrent?

and please post more pics with face info, next ones will be bigger and better quality too :-)

next

with or without face sir? post more than one! so i dont have to wait...cause im SO FUCKING HORNY xD

without, cum for me

this one also without or with face? i show everything you want- post moooore before i cum please!!! i will do them all with/without face

come on fags! post more pics i can imitate! with face info! lets doooo it

post pics like this, i will do exactly the same. give info with/without face too!

come on fags! post more pics and give it to me! i am horny af