Ok, how about Ricky Gervais remakes Ghostbusters in Lundon?

Ok, how about Ricky Gervais remakes Ghostbusters in Lundon?

Thoughts?

'oo yu gunna call g'uvna? 'e slimed me 'e did. I'm so mad I'mmma gonna pop ya in ya kisser I swear on me mum

Garlic bread

>ricky gervais
>2016

Gervais, Merchant, Pilkington and a token spade. I'd watch the everloving fuck out of it.

well, ricky is far too enlightened to be afraid of ghosts

I like the idea of the ghostbusters as a bunch of working class plumber types in Birmingham or some shit, however, Ricky should never make a film ever again.

Why does he laugh at his own jokes?

>Run down Peckham to fight ghost
>gets jumped by a bunch of black and muslim kids
>proton packs get stolen
would be an accurate portrayal of London

>Richard Ayoade
>David Mitchell
>Johnny Vegas
>Steve Coogan

>The ghost of Oliver Cromwell tries to take over the country
>lots of historical British characters appear as ghosts like Nelson or Wellington

Fucking amazing.

>claims to be educated in the natural arts
>doesn't believe in ghosts despite numerous reliable sightings
No thank you

>Ricky, Steve, Karl and Warwick Davis
>Ricky never believes in ghosts no matter how many they see
>Karl believes every single ghost story no matter how ridiculous
>Warwick is annoyed that he always has to deploy the trap because he's too small to carry a proton pack
>Steve gets cucked by the ghost of Martin Wells

As long as the shadow that pushes people off of their bikes is in it.

Involve guy ritchie, statham, gervais and I'm all in.

hes right you know

>Yeah, so get this.
>Uh huh.
>We start a smoll enterprise.
>Go on.
>We go 'round to people's homes, and we say... we're cleaning up ghosts.
>Wot, like old Halloween decorations?
>Nah, I mean like- people who think they're being haunted. You know. By spirits and such.
>That's a ridiculous idear.
>Haven't you seen those ghost hunter shows? There are /hundreds/, if not /thousands/, of idiots, who legitimately think they're being haunted, by-- by the post-living.
>And how do you propose we convince people that we're legitimate ghost exterminators? There's no Ministry of the Paranormal. No legitimate licensing programmes.
>That's why it's brilliant, see? You hafta be a bit slow in the head in the first place to /really/ believe you're being haunted, so- so we can just make up whatever -- and those brain-dead morons will just eat it up! (high pitched giggle)
>And what do we call our ghost cleaning business? Ghost.. cleaners?
>I dahnno. Ghostbusters. Ghostbashers.
>Ghostbashers? Sounds a bit violent, if you ask me. And a tad homophobic. 'Bashing' is no longer an acceptable activity in this day and age.
>Homophobic? No! It's-- well-- you can't just /politely/ ask ghosts to leave. We're evicting the post-dead. We'd have to make it a real production. Lights and noises and fog machines. We'd be Ghost Evictors.
>Ghost Evictors. Now that's a terrible name. Too many syllables.
>We'll workshop it.

>interested in science
>skeptical of pseudoscience

yeah man, fuck this guy

Alien...

Gives man a beard.

Stop talking shit.

How about no ghostbusters anything ever again

>nerd ghostbuster - Richard Ayoade
>cool quipster ghostbuster - Sue Perkins
>naive fat ghostbuster - Miranda Hart
>working class ghostbuster - Idris Elba
>secretary - Gina Yashere

>mean mayor - Hugh Grant
>villain - Toby Jones

bad guy is a ukipper who is trying to raise the dead to cleanse the country of immigrants. His plan backfires when he realises britain is a nation of immigrants and always have been, black people in elizabethan dress and pakistani knights of the round table cause him to kill himself. In ghost form he is a giant monstrous winston churchill who rampages through the streets of london, stopped only by the ghostbusters.

Fucking same. Just imagine them running down South London where Karl turns to Ricky and says "You never see a black ghost"

>Written and produced by Steven Moffat.

good post

Yeah, but we're a christian image board now.

Shit. Does that mean I have to get circumcised?