So realistically I'm probably just crazy, but does it seem like a lot of people are sick right now? Like a weird amount...

So realistically I'm probably just crazy, but does it seem like a lot of people are sick right now? Like a weird amount? I have a cold and I work at a hotel, but people from all over the country are checking in who have a similar severe cold. Anybody else notice this?

A lot of people are. You are not crazy, I noticed this too

I mean it doesn't seem like super severe or anything. I'm having a hard time kicking this though. Really bad sore throat. Where are you located?

Cold and flu season. At least one nasty flu strain going around in the US. I'm just getting over it, work is full of sniffles and coughing. Just that time of year.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's that time of year. It just seems like more people are sick than usual. I'm probably just thinking too hard about it

End times are nigh, get ready bros.

1-29 the announcement gets made

A pic from an earlier thread with a message that was decided to Morse and played to show this.
Fucking everyone is getting sick near me in bumfuck utah

I'm in Omaha Nebraska. Lots of people are getting sick here. Ready for January 29th

dose up on v-c bud
chaaaa

oh by, here to go to conspiracy land

The flu virus mutates and changes every season. This current strain is probably one that fewer people have a good immunity against.

had it for a week, better now

i dont think this is influenza

I shared like 5 bowls with my friend and I got sick the day after. I had super bad cotton mouth so that might be why. I'm not sick today though.

Same here in Europe. I got sick 5 times in the last 30 days, but this time it's the worst it has ever been. Haven't eaten in 3 days, fever, headache, coughing, runny nose and everything. My sister and my grandma have the same. The doctor also said that so many people are getting sick last days

Well cold and flu are both caused by viruses, so the same principal applies.

this, been having flu for 2 weeks now

*principle

>fuck

It's called "flu season" for a reason.

We've had a lot of travel recently from other parts of the world due to refugee crisis, American elections, etc.

People sneeze, cover it with their hand, and then touch all over shit like grubby little niggers. Then everyone gets sick.

If it's been a while since you were REALLY sick, it's always going to seem like the worst time ever. Unless you were hospitalized, it's normal cold and flu.

Literally got sick last night, first time in 4 years, and I bike 12+ miles a day and eat really healthily.
Feel like death and have no idea why.
Then I see this post....
What is happening?

C A P T A I N. T R I P S.