All ambassadors from all boards, report in!

All ambassadors from all boards, report in!

Bring an image from your respective board. I'll start.

>Ambassador of /x/, reporting in.

Sup Forums reporting in
Why are we here /x/

To lose everything we care about, friend.

I'll bite
Please elaborate

On?

On what we are losing and how we are going to lose it

>All amfaggotards
you got'em

Time claims everything. Even the earth will be costumed by our dying sun in a few billion years. Even the universe will expand into nothingness.

What is the threat that we are dealing with and how big of a threat is it

Real Sup Forums here

The sun?
Your kidding right, that's not even relevant news, we will be dead by then
You came all this way to tell us some irrelevant scientific news and not to tell us about something actually paranormal
Well done /x/

It ties in with philosophy user. Maybe even nihilism. Plus I'm not into 2deep4u shit like most /x/enomorphs, I just like le spooky picture and youtube video threads.

/k/ommando reporting

/lit/ here. just a reminder that the first six Dune books are god-tier, but the Dune Prequels are absolute shit.

What does /lit/ think of The Name of the Wind books?

hey, philosophy and nihilism are all over /lit/, although fuck knows we don't want it. i would pay gook moot folding cash to create a containment board for all the fucking Zizek shitposters, for example.

I want the divination, skin walker, and tulpa threads on /x permanently banned

shit-tier imitation of GOT. not needed. another "Book x in the chronicles of". they do literally grow on fucking trees, and they are the low-hanging fruit.

Kek, I like GoT as well. Show and the books.

but they're all paranormal. claiming that zizek belongs in /lit/ because he wrote a book is like claiming zizek belongs in /gif/ because he's taken a shit.

/biz/ standing by

COIN IS A LIE

I should specify that I want the role playing arg bullshit those threads spawn banned.

/his/ checking in.

Anyone brave enough to attempt the Abramelin Operation 12-18 month long ritual..To achieve Knowledge and conversation with ones personal HGA.