twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

omnomnombobkornsnom

/r/ this woman helping a shota with cleaning his smegma covered penis

Draw her getting fucked please

draw a alien girl with small tits and big ass

jesus help me stay up for 5 more hours

now french kiss

Suggestions?
Play vidya, draw complicated things, tease/play with yourself in new ways, watch Netflix, go out to a 24h diner, etc.

Dammit, I was planning on making a thread but forgot when I checked some other stuff. Now the motto can't be in the OP.

jam something up your ass, it'll wake you up pretty well

now frenchkiss his dick with your butthole

Did your female teacher molest you in school, user? Is this why you think it's okay?

>mfw supposed to be doing uni work but on drawfag thread watching shit go down

Thanks fud.

Nigga you're describing my life like 4 years ago

Since I've moved to Iowa, it's been pretty nice but boring. That's mainly because I work nights more often than not, but I worked a deal to get a day shift for a few months straight so I can enjoy the springtime on my motorcycles.

i'm sorry to bring up how old you are, user.

Is it a lot better for you though? Do you enjoy living in Iowa more than your previous home?

It's just a matter of time before my hip gives out.

Do you need any help crossing the streets? I can provide you some support

Reminder the motto for these threads is "Come on people, I'm very insecure, I'm begging for some attention." It must be posted in every OP from now on, otherwise it is not the true drawthread.

Only if you give me a kiss.

fuck

no

For the most part. I mean, the grass is literally greener and there's a lot more to eat, see, do, etc. in this city, but I miss the mountains a great deal. Iowa does have some nice elevation changes in places, but it doesn't have expanses of mountains, forests, and open, uninhabited, do-what-you-will land like southern New Mexico does. My work life is definitely better here, too.

Ahh, you sound kind of torn then. Yeah, I guess that's the problem when you move from a place you loved for a lot of reasons to a new one. Not had that experience yet, but that'll probably be me soon.

Well why not?
Just because I'm aged?

stop corrupting my cuddles

no i just have a thing about personal space and shit

Did the OR get this request yet?

Pff being reasonable and shit. FUCK.

this is too lewd for me

it's ok old man i can still help you out

Top kek, gotta love the conversations that go on here.

The other thing is that Iowa is a lot closer to a fair few auto racing tracks, and I've been wanting to spectate and participate in motorsports of some type more often. I just have to get my finances in order first. You're right though; there are certain things I miss about New Mexico after I finally learned where its strength was: outside, away from the towns, in the deserts, in the mountains. I also miss my little group of friends that all moved around nearly at the same times to the same places.

Have to take the good with the bad, the happy with the sad, etc.

So about you.. Have you thought about moving to a different part of the UK? Or even abroad?

How so?

Tbh my parents were the same when they moved, my dad moved from one side of the Uk to the other to live with my mum, ended up moving away from his family. We still see them though. I guess moving has its benefits but it's problems and negatives too

I've wanted to move to a bigger city or even to a quieter town. My boyfriend lives in a small village that's close to where I live, and I've always enjoyed going there to see him and spend time there too. I'm not a very sociable person irl even though I'm always pushed to do things. Wanted to try going abroad, but poor as fuck and uni has put me in debt for £15000 already

look at this diagram

cuddle a dick with your lips

>stop corrupting my cuddles
no

>uni
>Fifteen thousand Great British Pounds of debt
I actually know how that feels; I spent one year in college pursuing a BS in Aerospace Engineering. The college I was as was top-notch but stupidly expensive; $26000 in 2005/2006 dollars for one year in-state tuition. I got a few thousand in grants to cover about $3k, but that was it.

>has BF
I need to find a GF. I haven't had a meaningful romantic relationship in an absurdly long time.

>uni
>£15000 in debt
>course is an art course
Now you see why I'm fucked. I do a Game/Animation Production course but I follow the 2D illustration path for it. I have loans and grants to help me out too, but seeing as though I'm doing 3 years, I'll end up being £22k in debt. Not sure if it goes up for me

>bf
Ended up getting one during the end of my first year in college. Wasn't focused on a relationship, only on my education and met this dude through my best friend (tl;dr found out best friend also liked me in the same way, was awkward when I found out, still friend with him) but we just got on well together. A bit over 2 and a half years we've been together now.

mornin

>pin
>had a bunny in her hair
>pin has now become the bunny
I am conflicted but still this is cute.

>stop corrupting my cuddles
...*turns off pc after this post and cries myself to sleep*

If you do well and have a strong portfolio, there's a possibility a company will help you pay back your loans on some sort of contribution percentage or matching scheme. I don't know how common that is, but I've heard it is A Thing.

>relationships
Aside from working nights, I just don't know how to meet the sort of girls I think I'd be compatible with. I'm not into weed and drink only lightly, so bars and toke-ups aren't my thing.

I'm working on creating an online portfolio for my works, but career wise, I'm aiming for freelance illustrator. I dislike working in a group (as I'm working with a couple of people in my uni class but they're doing my head in), will consider company work in the future though.

You considered online dating apps and stuff? I know they're dumb and you end up finding some weirdos, but there's a chance you could meet some nice girls there. Only other place I could recommend would be any kind of speed dating thing that goes around in town or something

eat a carrot please

yes now can some one give me the rundown on these guys

Good luck!

I've been occasionally using Tinder and PoF. I'm not over 6' which seems to be what a lot of women use to filter out prospects before they even look at/read your profile. I'm perfectly happy being 5'9"; I can fit on pretty much any motorcycle and can fit in pretty much any sports car or race car, and it also makes working on things reasonable since I'm basically standard. Ah well, if I get a match sometime down the line, great. If not, well, I've gone this long without a woman I can go longer.

Pin getting ready for work ;^)

for college

ello

Thank you!

I don't mind about guys heights, my boyfriend's height is 6'3 but he's a whole foot taller than me, so yaknow. He has his uses. You'll find some really nice ladies though! I know you will!

Thanks; I certainly hope so. Anyhow, I'd better get ready for bed else I'll be a zombie at work tonight. Take care OK?

And to you! Have a good rest!

hows everyone doing? been trying to draw for a bit now again, just deleting everything because i cant get shit done.

i know how that goes. i've felt better than i feel right now, i'll tell you that for nothing.

Don't delete what you don't like or can't get done.
Save it and put it in a file, you can come back to it at a later time!

i thnk i just dont like digital drawing so much, but as i said, i havent drawn in quite a while like...years, even. 4 years ago i drew so much better than nowe, feels bad man, just so fuckling frustrating to not get shit done right now.

Hey swordbro, you in here?

it took me a while before I enjoyed digital drawing. Ended up getting a cintiq as it filled 2 things for me. My love of digital art and that I love drawing traditionally.

Do you still do traditional drawing?

i did draw traditionally years ago, but then i pretty much stopped. i guess i expect myself to draw on a level that i had years ago just because i once could do that but eh, eh. right now i just try to get something done but...not even like normal shit you know. i cant even bring myself to draw on a regular base but cant even get that done because im not creative either

I get what you mean. It's annoying when you stop drawing for a bit but then you try again and it's hard to start. What about rough sketching and such? Are you able just to do little sketches or doodles?

Yo faggots, done anything gay lately?

yeeeeah I talked to you yesterday, still feeling dirty from that

ur mum

hey slut bag

im having problems with that aswell, so...eh. i try ti get ANYTHING done, but i jsut dont feel good enough and shit, eh.
does dildo in ass count? also, does thinking about signing up to grindr count?

Idk if you are the same person but you always come to drawthreads and ask the same thing over and over again and nobody never does it give up dude

Nah, your females are great with that.

Me too user, me too...

So... you're a girl?

das pretty gay, but hey, treat yo self if you know what you want!

keeping you from doing gay stuff or doing it?

owo.com

>Drawing anything pokemon related with SB lurking

never ever

draw bald headed alien girl with small tits and big ass sucking on a red popsicle

His mistake was making it a non pin related request, everyone knows pin only ever draws her oc.

have you tried using sites like posemaniacs.com and line-of-action.com?

they're great to learn how to do life drawing, but i like using them for references for poses too

Is that Hips?

Hey there decaf.

The dickhead user left.

Sshhh

Thats Hips isn't it?

I thought it was Peep

>decaf
Who?

>autistic screeching

M-MASAKA

u
homo

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any one pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

>decaf's evil twin
>teacaf

I want to fug her. Who ever she is.

Yah. Who's decaf jk fuk that guy.
Nou.
>

>that face
>"you gotta help me out here man please"

What did you sell your soul to the devil and have to keep requesting this until it's all done

kek

your coffee tastes like dirt

I miss her

P3 Aigis sketch because bored

>

Was it really that bad?