Three words to describe your thoughts on her

Three words to describe your thoughts on her

Refrigerator needs cleaning

Hoer die in uilenstede woont in Amstelveen.

I don't speak Nazi

Don't you have some escaping Jews that need gassing?

Corndog, roundabout, assault

Blind, flat, butt-chin

black cock addict

looks life wife material

Stupid fucking vegan

Frog eyed cunt

would fuck anyway

...the fuck off!

shes plain but cute. Those are the ones you gotta hold on to.

She looks German

also, more please.

Get back to building that unpaid wall of yours

Legs open easy

Anal. No lube.

She is not even close to looking like a arab.

Fat, old, blacked.

she is dutch newfags

>fat
what you talking about?

Low self esteem.

I need more of her OP.

Fat, old, ugly

OP is fag

LEKKER LEKKER LEKKER

Too much clothes

Are you kidding, user? Look at those flabby arms, the gigantic (for a white girl) ass, and those thunder-thighs. She needs to lose at least 25 lbs.

Goofy, old, pretentious

No tits, thunder thighs, zero sense of style, probable sub par lay, laughs at everything. Basic as all fuck.

No girl wears a skirt like that without having extremely low self esteem. She's so lacking in confidence, this is the best she can signal that she's ok with being an empty sex object so long as she gets some human interaction and attention.

She'd be perfect as a fuck buddy to mess with psychologically.

Wait, you serious user? Can I add short skirt to my list of low self-esteem indicators? Fucking sweet

We're in the Netherlands, you silly!

In general short skirts are a decent indicator, but some girls who are extremely confident also wear short skirts. They're pretty easy to pick out though.

The real tell is that her skirt is much more revealing than the rest of her attire. She doesn't have the dedication to her looks that comes with high self esteem, so she's taking a short cut by just wearing a tight, short skirt. A higher confidence girl would've work something like a more fashionable top and wedges with this.

Noice