Why was it Batfleck's fault when convicts shivved branded convicts? What was even their reasoning for doing it?

Why was it Batfleck's fault when convicts shivved branded convicts? What was even their reasoning for doing it?

One was beaten because he was a pedophile, brand or no brand, those guys ALWAYS get their shit kicked in in prison, the second guy was killed because Lex Luthor arranged it, as seen in the Ultimate Edition.

From what Alfred was saying the brand was something he had only just started to do as well.

Pretty sure sure in the extended cut it was Lex who was behind it.

because they was branded as rats n informers n in da big house u dont be no rat yo u know im sayin nigga. BIG UP TO MUH NIGGA SKEEZY D UP IN FOLSOM YO

I would be SO HAPPY if Jared Leto's Joker uses a bat-brand on criminals.

Lex paid them off to make him look bad. Why are you this retarded? Delete this thread now you waste of space

Why did Batman start branding the criminals?

Okay then reddit, why is it Batman's responsibility when cons shank each other? Why would that make him look bad?

Punishment obviously. Nigga dont care about superhero ethics. You bad you done. Who you think he is? Fucking faggot supahman?

Nah man, batman he fuck up Raz all Ghul, he then fuck his daughter. He snap neck of joker while sodomizing catwoman.

Batman dont fuck around man. You bad, bat's gun getya.

Cuz, stupid uneducated user basement dweller. It makes people think he brands them to mark them for death.

Stop masturbating and watching loli, its frying your brain. Visit reddit once in a while. /r/worldnews is super hot right now. 2016 is fucking Game of Thrones politically speaking.

Expand your horizons faggot and learn a lot, cause ur brain got lotsa learning 2douwz

NOM SAYIN YO

Why would people think that? Does anyone think the prisoners doing the shanking are Batman's thugs? I think you should admit that this didn't make a whole lot of sense. Just like WW trying to retrieve a DIGITAL image of hers. Does she even know how computers work?

Would've made more sense if the branded convicts made their own gang and pretended they were real badasses because the Batman noticed them.

>Why would people think that? Does anyone think the prisoners doing the shanking are Batman's thugs?

No one knows who the fuck batman is faggot. Civilians in the universe arent all knowing as the viewers. Lacking perspective taking abilities? Yeah guess what that is a sign of.

>Just like WW trying to retrieve a DIGITAL image of hers. Does she even know how computers work?

I know right, not learning how to use computer in the 100 years you've been alive.

>Just like WW trying to retrieve a DIGITAL image of hers. Does she even know how computers work?

Feels like this whole plot point was written on a napkin, at best I can think that in confirming Lex has the photo she would fuck off to parts unknown and hide herself again where even Lex couldn't find her, but then she doesn't even use an alias on the TURKISH AIRLINES flight she was going to use to leave the country.

uh i guess she caught on about technology seeing THAT SHES BE ALIVE SINCE ZEUS AND SHES BEEN IN THE MORTAL WORLD SINCE WW1

So Batman has been fighting crime in Gotham for 20 years but no one knows his motives. Okay.

>>I know right, not learning how to use computer in the 100 years you've been alive.
Don't even know what you're trying to say here. Calm down.

Considering you dont get the basic plot, I get that a semicomplex sentence challenges you.

>So Batman has been fighting crime in Gotham for 20 years but no one knows his motives.

Batman in this movie is dark and kills. He isnt considered a good guy.

hes been beating up criminals. isnt that more then enough clue that hes a crime fighting vigilante

That's exactly what I'm saying. He's fighting crime but according to the redditor that has been a secret for 20 years.

Oh and are you speaking from your own experience in prison?
Pedophiles and other sex offenders are almost always put in designated wards or prisons specifically to avoid that.

Why would she even expose herself and go to Lex' party?

This is a Batman who has probably CHOKED THE JOKER TO DEATH WHILE THEY BOTH LAUGHED, so, you know, he can't exactly wear white to his wedding.

You /tv rotted brain is dysfunctional again. He's been fighting crime by brutally killing people. Is that a person above bat branding? No.

Read a book faggot, visit reddit, please. You really need to develop intellectually. A lack of intelligence isnt a desirable trait in anyone except a semen demon.

Who has he killed besides flamethrower guy?

Your mother

Are you having a stroke?

>by brutally killing people
When?

Reasoning for the brand:

Bats was inspired, in part, by the Phantom. TP branded the more evil of the bad guys.

That's it. That's the main reason.

Snyder made Bats a character on the brink of "falling into the abyss." He was letting people die, something the Batman we know wouldn't do. He wa snow planning the murder, not just kill in the heat of the moment, Superman.

The storyarc of Batfleck was very similar to the one of Daredafleck: a "hero" on the brink of becoming as bad as the people he was fighting against.

I thought I'd dumb down so you understand

Did you even see the movie?

>I know right, not learning how to use computer in the 100 years you've been alive.
Why hasn't she? She's using a computer in the flick but doesn't know you can copy image files?

#unabletoappreciatesarcasmduetoautism

see

I couldn't stand this batman. Nothing to do with Affleck, surprisingly. The amount of people he was killing and his logic for trying to kill superman just made absolutely no sense. I get that he's a mentally ill character, hence dressing as a bat to take out bad guys, but this just makes him look retarded.

>I need to kill these guys transporting this rock so I can weaponize it to kill some other guy that's saving people on the off chance (even 1% chance) that he decides to be a bad guy
>I'm the god damn Batman, I'm such a hero

I don't know, that's the thing, it gets worse and worse as you think about it so it's basically this

-WW feels her identity has been compromised
-lex luthor is holding a party, she will get herself invited and act all natural and shit, hide in plain sight
-at the same time Bruce Wayne has been invited (guest list says he'll be there)
-WW knows Bruce Wayne is Batman (?) and must be there to hack Lex's files, which she will snatch from Bruce.

If anyone has a better explanation go ahead.

Did you literally not see the movie?

Well at least there was the jarring dream scene to somewhat explain his reasoning.

Fun.

Since Superman showed up, all the 'metahumans' will be weighing out whether to go public or not.

That just made him look even crazier.

only gothamites know what batman does and they try to keep it hush hush cause it makes gotham look like detroit but when shit like prisoners branded by the bat getting shanked and makes headline news in squeky clean metropolis because of clark kent thats when everyone else starts noticeing. im sure when the bat first made his debut in gotham 20years ago he made headline news but since noone could actually verify that a guy dressed as a bat was going around cracking skulls the rest of the world dismissed it as some urban legend

>only gothamites know what batman does and they try to keep it hush hush cause it makes gotham look like detroit

But that's wrong because Perry White lambastes Clark for chasing down a Batman story because it's not news anymore

It isn't Batman's fault, but Lex arranged for it to appear that is was his fault by paying off people to kill branded inmates.

>first two hours of the movie is lex luthor going "it was all me clark/bruce, the author of all your pain!"
>all lex related conspiracy plot threads completely dropped so supes and batman can fite over martha
>martha instantly dropped for doomsday

also

>doomsday survives nuke
>crashes back to earth
>lois instantly knows the kryptonite spear is needed

>batman in batwing doing a flyby of doomsday's crater
>instantly knows its kryptonian based upon how doomsday does nothing hes ever seen any kryptonian do before, then, after he comes to this irrelevant conclusion, it shoots eye lasers at him
>he then determines the best course of action is to lead this walking, reguarly exploding nuclear reactor back to a densely populated area, so he doesn't have to make two trips in the batwing.
>he gets doomsday to near where he left the spear
>he does absolutely nothing and makes zero moves towards the spear

true kino

There would be at least a couple thousand people that have seen him by then.

I thought the Burton 89 movie was a good take on the urban legend/media aspect of the character.

>branded people are being murdered in prison
>batman keeps doing it

>>lois instantly knows the kryptonite spear is needed
Yeah that bothered me a little as well. They really felt they had to force a woman into the film.

perry white doesnt care yeah because its like what happens in vegas stays in vegas so what the bat does in gotham stays in gotham as long as he doesnt set foot in fagtropolis

>criminals aren't responsible for their actions
The kool aid is working.

yeah but after twenty years its just another dark day in gotham. who cares as long as hes taking out criminal scum

So who does Batman kill in the movie?

its a snyder movie, everyone is always in "a bit of a mood," said moods always completely override any sort of logical thought. For days/weeks on end.

He's feeling some type of way, and doesn't care as much he did 15-20 years ago.

Did people like you and op not watch the movie?

I understand a person having the "patience" to watch a 3 hour superhero movie.

A big problem I had was with Luthor's whole plan:
If the batman vs superman angle failed, then what? Remember this plan was in effect for 2 years by his admission of pushing batman.

He had absolutely no idea he could create Doomsday. Then boom, he gets granted access to the ship and corpse and he's just so able to make Doomsday as a backup which leads to the movie's climax and ultimately is the cause of superman's (alleged) death. Somehow taking control of a super advanced ship with merely Zodd's fingerprints.

It's a complete mess.
What was his motivation for wanting superman dead anyway? There's absolutely no reasoning for anything he does. We're supposed to accept this is a criminal mastermind who also just so happens to be a world famous billionaire?

> makes plans to beat every person ever to be prepared for if they turn evil.

Not knowing this basic tenet of batman's character. It's one of the reasons other heroes are scared of him, they know he has sat down and thought of ways to fight them.

> Watches his employees slaughtered by superman. He never saw zod use the eye beams, only superman.
> Supes physically confronts him and tells him to stop fighting crime or else.

Not treating supes as an enemy? Maybe if batfleck really was retarded like people say, then he would be giving supes his and never think bad about him.

>Oh and are you speaking from your own experience in prison?

No because it's been documented in various news sources? And the key here is 'almost', in the context of a shithole like Gotham it's very likely guards will look the other way while the pedo gets his skull caved in.

your pussy(boipussy)

>Brand two criminals who get beat up by other criminals and are in critical condition
>"Master Wayne, this is cruel. You've gone too far with this! It was never like this."
>Batman casually murders people in all the other action scenes

????

>Batman brands a person because he thinks it'll result in the person getting their ass beat in prison
>Lex Luthor arranges for this to happen secretly
>Criminal gets his ass beat in prison
>NYAHAHAHA! YOU'VE FALLEN FOR MY SCHEME BATMAN!

??????

>Lex Luthor takes all the checks meant for that one crippled guy and sends them back with scribblings written on them for like 3 years
>Batman doesn't even see them
>Batman sees a well-dressed man in a top-of-the-line wheelchair peacefully addressing Superman in court
>"WHY ISN'T HE GETTING THE CHECKS I SENT HIM?"
>NYAHAHA IT WAS SO EASY TO MANIPULATE YOU, BATMAN!

?????

Lex is le epic joker man. He's also the first to have the idea with the fingerprints.

Rescuing Martha he kills at least 3. Grenade, and exploding flame thrower tank.

It was to show that bats was on a slippery slope in his morals. He let the criminals get killed. Now he's planning a murder because of a 1% chance of someone going bad. It's Batman slowly becoming a villain: the character arc.

Only with new friendships does Bats get back to his roots and moral core. We are told that the reason he was becoming like that is because he was alone (Robin is dead, he's keeping Alfred emotionally at bay).

I didn't really like the movie, but the character arcs are very clear and well-written. I just don't like them, but that doesn't mean they are not done well.

I get that he wants something as an insurance policy, but he outright just attacks and attempts to kill superman before he's even evil, on the basis of "he might, someday"

And for the world's greatest detective, I'm sure he'd know that at least from eye witnesses from Zodd's death, it wasn't superman's fault and he hesitated a great deal in killing him and it was only to save lives.

Aside from this, superman has done nothing but save people and give batman a scalding for being a psychotic vigilante that has no qualms with being judge, jury and (in this movie) executioner.

Sure he breaks people's arms in ways they will never be able to hold a spoon again but who has he killed besides flamethrower guy? You could also argue he was saving a life in the process. Then again, what does it matter? It's a capeflick.

>Doomsday is out in the middle of nowhere on an abandoned island
>Batman leads him back to Gotham because the spear is so important
>Batman proceeds to not even go looking for it the entire fight

I audibly laughed in the theater.

This is a ship that by MoS' standards, can detect intruders based on them simply walking inside. To think this ship, based on the same technology, can completely be overtaken by someone using Zodd's fingerprints is absolutely insane.

Well sure, the Council of Krypton line made me squirm but really, Lex is the first person to try the fingerprints? What a mastermind.

>Batman finds intel that the White Portuguese is a ship carrying kryptonite
>Investigates the human trafficker to lead to the Russian
>Investigates the Russian that leads to Lex Corp
>Lex Corp data reveals where the White Portuguese is going to dock
>Lex Corp are the only people doing work with kryptonite in the entire world

How in the fuck did Batman find out about the White Portuguese in the first place without suspecting Lex Corp?

I love how the logic behind this is "the council is dead" and the computer's just fine with it and goes along with this forbidden practice. Why wouldn't Kryptonian engineers/scientists just make the action impossible for the computer to comply with?

Probably the worst part of the movie is when Batman has Superman dead, then he utters "Martha" and everything's fine. Good thing their mother's have the same name and all, otherwise everybody on earth would be dead.

That's what happens when you write a screenplay by plotting major events/scenes and don't spend enough time on how to get the characters to these scenes in an organic way.

It's not badly written, but some things just smelled like Need to Get to Next Plot Event to me.

>Superman is balding
>Lois lane is an old hag
Superhero movies sure grew up.

>Good thing their mother's have the same name and all, otherwise everybody on earth would be dead.

Well it's been like that for 60+ years so whaddayagonnado

A mother in danger is probably the only thing that could stop Batman in that scene. Was done really hamfistedly though, I'll concede.

Suspect that Lex himself was manipulating him? What would have tipped him off, look at the heavy resistance he met both times he tried to get the Krpytonite, not to mention we're talking about a guy who has been obsessed for almost 2 years with finding a way to kill this monstrous alien and even when his goddamn caretaker tells him to chill the fuck out he refuses cuz he's FUCKING BATMAN.

He played himself basically.

I live it, you should write a movie about basketball americans

>Batfleck's dream scene
>every scene with Lois Lane
>every scene with Wonder Womyn
>every scene with Lex Luthor
>every scene with lost my legs guy
>every scene with Kentucky senator womyn
What if they just made a Batman flick?

Just too many moments in this movie depend on coincidence and it's irritatingly noticeable.
Like Wonder woman just so happens to not only become known to batman, but help. Without he, Doomsday would've destroyed the earth. She didn't even intervene with the whole Zodd thing from MoS.
Lois Lane being the only one who knows where the spear is and Batman taking Doomsday there with not only no idea where it is, but that Lois is even still there.

If I was Doomsday, I'd be pissed that fate completely hates me.

No, not that he was being manipulated by Lex, just suspect Lex Corp was involved. He went through three information sources that eventually lead to the only possible place that would have given him the initial lead on the White Portuguese in the first place. His investigation would have started and ended at Lex Corp.

>Humbert Humbert is playing Alfred
>Daredevil is playing Batman
>Morpheus is playing Perry White

HOLY SHIT I JUST HAD A THEORY. WHAT IF THE JOKERS MOM IS A MARTHA TOO? THATS WHY BATMAN CANT COME AROUND TO KILL HIM. MARTHAS ARE THE KEY TO ALL THIS. MARK MY WORDS THERE IS GOING TO BE A MARTHA CONNECTION IN ALL THE OTHER JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIES

>She didn't even intervene with the whole Zodd thing from MoS.

To be fair, she could have been on the other side of the globe when that was happening, and of course real world reasoning, WW was never supposed to be part of MoS and hadn't even been cast yet.

If Batman failed it would be the Kryptonite retard. Lex just lucked out with Doomsday.

This movie is all about sons being motivated by their fathers to different ends. They literally spell it out for the audience.

Snyder actually knows his comics

>Humbert Humbert
>not Simon Gruber

cruisecontrol.exe

>WW was never supposed to be part of MoS and hadn't even been cast yet.
I get that, but from an "in universe" reasoning, it makes no sense. Given the events of all that happened, she would've had ample time to make her way to Metropolis/Smallville.
Though I'm not criticizing her lack of appearing in MoS, only the fact that it makes no sense considering her appearance in BvS.

but then we would have never got her badass gypsie theme music

If batman failed to kill superman with kryptonite, how the fuck is anybody else supposed to do it? Especially since the only usable piece found is now in Superman's possession.

Simply writing off Luthor's motivation to his father because he had none himself is a huge cop-out and completely retarded.

>I walked away from a century of horrors" -Wondr Woman in BvS

How would she know what was going on and what needed to be done?

WW doesn't have precognition powers to know more than what she sees on the news.

Right, so she's completely fine with the world possibly being destroyed in MoS, but in BvS she decides to intervene because reasons. And without her, the world would've been destroyed.

>so he doesn't have to make two trips in the batwing.

what the fuck is up with this? when batman noticed that Doomsday was a kryptonian, DD hasnt yet noticed him, so he could have made the trip, grab the spear, go back to the crater, and endanger 0 people

The news was reporting this all over, and Zodd himself hijacked the signals of every TV on earth. She'd know that the fate of life on earth was happening in Metropolis.

If Zodd's ship was literally an easy bake open for kyrptonian shenanigans, why didnt they make their own Doomsday in the first film instead?

Well they did establish Lex was basically legitimately insane and suicidal, so for plots sake all his little plans worked until Batman let Superman live, but he lucked out with Doomsday.

She doesn't own a tv.

she had shit going on in wonderwomanland that needed her attention. once she found out about what happened she came back. same with aquaman, theyll show he was busy in atlantis

>If Zodd's ship was literally an easy bake open for kyrptonian shenanigans, why didnt they make their own Doomsday in the first film instead?

Because multiple stable sun soaked kryptonians >>> one berserk geneclown

Well, the same garbage happens in the standalone marvel movies, so I suppose it can't be helped.

it was forbidden by krytonian law or some shit

That'd be completely fine if we weren't expected to believe this is a billionaire/genius that's in the public eye so often.