Why does anybody finds this enjoyable. I just feel drowsy and pass out after a while

Why does anybody finds this enjoyable. I just feel drowsy and pass out after a while

Better to pass out then feel feels

haha sometimes true, but if this was always the case i would swallow 20 of them and be done with it

The more depressed a person is the more likely xanax will make a person drowsee and pass out.

lol no OP you're the only person who enjoys opiates

I'm with ya OP. I've watched this pill single-handedly destroy the livesof far too many friends and family. It's fucking evil. I enjoy adderall and roxy 30s from time to time, so I'm no prude, but they pale in comparison to this shit-tier pill. Tried it once and couldn't stay awake for two days afterwards.

Xanax are so weak and do not provide the same floating cloud 9 feeling that i get from Benzos/Valium. Although im off every drug and just smoke weed every now and again, i lost a good 4 years of my life to valium

idk man Ive done it once while smoking weed with a few friends and it was the most chill high ever, the time flew by and we all just relaxed so good.

*Benzodiazapines

Anonymous 3:16 says I just schooled your ass

>shit drug for shit people.

prescription meds just wrings reality out of your brain.

We even have a name for those people in my country. pill-wringed

oh I misread.

anyway, I took Vicodin for tooth problems. it made me feel warm, stupid and fuzzy, but not too great or anything.

and yet after that I look back on the feeling with fondness. A big part of me would like to try it again. But mainly I know I shouldn't.

i used 2 mg pills a few times but wont do it again, it fucked my up too bad. But it was soo easy to get by so i gave it a try

OP here
Anybody experience with clonazepam?

The cheapness and ease of access is a big problem in my area. Florida is fucking pill HQ anyway, but one can get bars for $6 apiece, dozens at a time. It's no wonder so many people fall into this pit.

I like this drug. You can take a lot of it, watch a movie, enjoy it--and then not remember anything about it a few days later and watch it again.

2mg valium or xans? I was taking fifteen 10mg a day..its honestly taking a good while to recover, One of my best mates was having loads of seizures while withdrawing from benzos. Horrible stuff

2mg of xans but i took twice a time and a total of 4 a day, but as i said i quit now ( since the day before yesterday haha)

But anybody eperience with clonazepam?

Yes took 20 in one night before cause i couldn't get valium and i did not feel a single thing but everyone i was with said they where ok, Sorry not much info other then that.

i got a full bottle, 20 sounds a bit much to start with so i will start a little lower haha, but thanks anyway

It's great. Fast onset. Benzos are all much the same...aside from differences in half life.

yeah i was in the height of my pill buzz around then..haha yeah deffo do not start with 20. just take 1 and see how you feel in 20 minutes and continue to up the dose until you feel good, What dose are they?

Adderall>Xanax

Gotta get shit done, not lay around all day like some lazy faggot

>benzos are weaker than benzos

We got a winner

2mg, but im on 200mg tramadol too atm

They are my favorite

If you have messed around with the majority of benzos you would understand they do not act all the same and deffo produce different "highs".

You'd be suprised what else people think are opiates and benzos...

Xanax are not benzos you fool

I like em cause they give me lucid dreams...

they juts knock me out and i cant remember shit from like the whole day

Than*

Q: Why was the Mexican taking Xanax?
A: For Hispanic attacks.

Yet you two think xanax are benzos...idiots...

its pretty trippy cause i dont wake up quickly after going lucid.

Sorry pal, they are

they're benzodiazepine

>come home from a long day at work
>lay in bed
>crack a beer
>pop a benzo
>relax like a fucking king
>eventually pass out and sleep like a king

In fact it's exactly what I'm doing right now. Benzos are chill city son.

Not really. Besides one variant you'll likely never get your hands on
None of this is surprising 18yo senior BTW
Ha ha

i know, but last time i popped 2 xans blacked out,
appearently went to my paerents house started doing homework and fell asleep, luckily my parents are naive

Try amitriptyline the new horse tranquilizers the fucking best sleeping pills ever

/thread

Don't really help. Huge se profile.

Took too much my man.

What's better Xanax or valium

Dude those shits knock u off yo ass hell its hard to wake up on em

yea tonight im going to pop a half and see what happends

Valium

Dude get off that shit now

Depends what your need is. X for head. V for body. A for heart/blood. Kpin for getting rid of you

Valium. Can't beat that sweet sweet muscle relaxation

Yeah take a half and don't expect extraordinary things, just go about your business, play some games and you'll realize how relaxed you are.

user speaks the truth, getting addicted to benzos can very well kill you with seizures once you dig yourself too deep. Just take it easy, have fun and if you find yourself raising doses quit for awhile.

I usually do a week or two of whatever benzos I can get my hands on, and take a week-week 1/2 break.

i was on oxycodone but got no more, so looking for a new high, doesn't have to be exactly similar. But i just wanna chill sometimes. It is not ike i am a hopeless bum, but i need to relax sometime

and thanks for the warning

It takes three seconds to google that shit and see that Xanax are in fact benzos, you dumb fuck.

See benzos aren't going to give you the euphoria opiates like OXY give you, but it will definitely make you feel very comfy. If the half doesn't get you where you'd like to be grab a beer, and see how you feel after that.

I'd say I'm a little worried though, you're substituting one drug for another which usually starts to a problem. Keep it under control, and who knows maybe after some experimenting you'll find benzos just aren't your thing.

I actually used to dislike benzos myself, I thought, "what good is this, all I do is get sleepy", but in the right situations a Xanax bar can make a lazy Sunday extraordinary.

It takes three seconds to google that shit and see that Xanax are in fact benzos, you dumb fuck.

only reason i would do xans is because i have 20x2mg left.
and i can controll myself, it does not (yet) get in the way of my normal day life. But i am aware of the dangers

They sure will. You just don't have access.

Thx you all for contributing

For real tho, get a 30mg adderall and a 30mg oxycodone, crush them together and snort a half line per nostril to avoid clogging. You'll feel the gods kiss your taint. Have the energy of the upper and the mellow of the downer mix together for some real euphoria. Benzos can't compare in any way except price.

they suck

My mother takes those prescribed. Acts retarded, slurs all over the place then passes out.

Sugar coated piece of shit

THE REAL THING WOULD KILL YOU QUICK