So, Sup Forums

So, Sup Forums
How do we get rig of all the muslims in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make them eat bacon

kill them

Quickly, before they culturally enrich us all

That'll make them want to stay if anything. Shit's delicious.

no one like muslims

I doubt the people who fall for the same propaganda over and over again have the capacity to 'get rig of all the muslims in Europe'.

Judging on how they keep killing eachother, not even other muslims.

agree

Castrate all Islamic mens, and in 50 years you're done !

Fuck lefties. Offering these muslims a nice cup of tea and stern talking to every time they harass a western woman.

Build a wall

5.56 worked wonders in their homelands. Should do the work here as well

Or turn them all gay. That'd be funny.

the military genociding them, it's that easy.

Not really though. Since the US started blowing them up they're just getting worse and worse.

>Goes [website]
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes

If you honestly think that dramatization reflects the only proposed possibilities without considering the complexities inherent with coming from a sexually repressed society to one sexually liberated for those who do offend, not to mention other cultural facets that differ, then I truly feel sorry for your genetic future. I know a little more complexity than what daddy Trump and international cohorts is tough for small minds but bear with me here. You notice only what goes wrong and never what goes right. Admittedly, European countries are pretty stupid for not assimilating them to the culture before tossing them in first.

That's why we need more boots on the ground. A bombing campaign has never and will never win a war, let alone a race war of survival

Yes, let's give them another stern talking to. That'll teach them.

>Parrots someone else's ignorance and social bias without considering the argument and presenting any actual argument of his own

If we stop bombing their countries into the ground, they'll stop needing to come here. Its really quite simple.

>they'll stop needing to come here
how about we dont fucking let them in, and if they get through we execute them.

A military call up in Europe would start a stampede with the fuckers going back.

Yes, let's not consider any issues surrounding such behavior, and destroy the violent minority by becoming the violent majority. An entire civilization? Just kill them. I hope advanced civilizations elsewhere think the same of us.

You must have graduated with a debate degree from Trump University™.

They are subhumans. Are you not seeing what's happening because some old hag let them in?

/thread

Send them here

By helping the 99% of normie Muslims weed out the scummy ones and catapulting them into the sun.

>trying to apply logic to a 'hurr durr kill all da evil muzzies' thread

M8...

The strong conquer the weak. You can be the butcher or you can be the meat.

You're obviously mutton

Mass produce pugs in large quantities and herd them through the Streets

Kek I meant pigs

Not any more than you, friend. Your life is just as pallid and disposable.

You don't.

You simply convert to Islam and adopt Islamic values. Why is colonialism only accepted when whites do it?

Islam will rule the world. Allah is the greatest.

go to your local mudslime market. poisen their halal food

>The strong conquer the weak.
That's not what you neckbeards said in high school when m'lady would choose the jocks over your supreme gentlemanness.

No one likes anybody. We're all racist to everyone else. It's human to be pieces of shit

Quit letting them in number nuts

Not all of us are neckbeards, friend.

How are you gonna tell? They'll just change their names and wear crosses on their necks... it's literally in the ISIS playbook.

fuck sweet advanced alien beauties come make me your sex slave

So you laugh as hard as I do when a 7 ft black boy beats a 5'4" skinny white nerd?

ISIS is about creating fear. They are the smartest organization in the world because they succeeded and will continue to succeed until people grow a few more synapses and realize that in order to wrestle ISIS' hold over Muslim populations via propaganda, the world must propagandize that same population and transform their conceptions entirely.

99% of a minority weed out the 100% of the majority. I get what you're saying.

smartest fucker itt right here.

Fuck the people in this thread are retarded. You cannot destroy islam, you cannot just block them out. Ignorance of the problem solves nothing, and believe me the problem is not islam itself. Its people fucking with islam that ruin islam. But hey conservatives love their propaganda bullshit so "fuck muslims they are causing all of our problems am I right, we need to get rid of them, kill them all" sound familiar? A surprisingly large amount of people actually hold that viewpoint. So fuck humanity, they are all fucking assholes and don't know how to get along,

This is why I'm a nihilist. I'd prefer the idiots of humanity purge themselves sooner than later. Almost no one has any self awareness when they try to express a thought. Education has been failing but this is a new low, and it will only become worse from here. See you on the other side. Hopefully the main nations will nuke themselves and humanity can revert to its natural state after knowing the trauma of its own overwhelming stupidity.

Yea always guessed fantastic 4 will help us out

Probably harder, and I'd record it for evidence and watch blackie chan get arrested afterward for added enjoyment.

Kick out the Mexicans in American and Keep the Sand niggers and niggers. niggers and sand niggers will work hard and not believe in God.

Thank you Cleetus for your intelligent contribution, brought to us by a constituent of the 'superior race'.

KeK dat irony.

and who would be the superior race? I hope you don't think white people are because they're getting fucked out of existence on the daily. Only little bitter white boy's think they're "superior" because they have little dicks and about as stupid as a fucking rock mad because minorities are taking all the good jobs because they out scored them in a test so they pray there whiteness will help them get a job or there family member will assist as well. Bottom line, there is no superior race just dumb fucks that think so and whites are far.. way.... far from being "superior".

Now that's better. Appearances can be deceiving and I know this is an anonymous weeaboo imageboard, but we should try not to appear fucking retarded like the original post I replied to suggests.

I suggest you end your worthless life? save us all some air and headache.

His arrested is wrong because the strong conquer the weak. It's just how nature intended.

kek

Yeah, but lulz are lulz

>Shit
>delicious

Bacon is disgusting, like all European cuisine.

Eurocucks drool at superior Mediterranean cuisine. Far cleaner and better for you than the garbage they used to eat during famine and plagues in Eurabia and pretend it's rustic food now.

Cucks

There's good food and a lot of shit in every culture. Kys.

You know your life is sad when you have to be pretentious over food and cap it off with a buzzword.

Are you a man or woman?

If you're a woman, then it's in your hands: you have to out-breed them. Get pregnant and start popping little ones and encourage your friends to do the same.

If you're a man, then what the fuck are you waiting for, just become a Muslim and join them. You get to become a man again and stop being a feminized little bitch. They'll hook you up with an obedient woman that will give you plenty of offspring and you will fulfill your biological imperative.

If you're a male and you think this last paragraph is a bunch of bullshit, that means you're nothing more than a beta fuck and you should simply stand aside and watch muslim men breed your women and take control of your countries.

We train battle pigs.

Nuke Sweden?

Nuke Mecca.

Best idea yet.

We need to lure them out with sexy goats.

I'm sorry to inform you infidels that you cannot do anything to stop us.

We are a legion of culturally and mentally enriched beings. We are above you weak kuffar minds.

We are already invading your country as we speak and all you can do is shitpost on the internet. We rape your women and you look for the videos to masturbate too. You are quite literally cucks.

We are the superior kind here and our numbers show that. You might wage war in some shitty dumb you call the middle east, but all you're doing is wasting your resources since we are already among you.

Islam will dominate the world, I advice all you kuffar to convert to islam before we literally decapitate you.

You don't have a choice anymore, we cucked you, we cucked your governments and we cuck your opinions everyday.

>u mad whiteboi.

ALLAH U AKBAR

THIS THREAD IS NOW A MUSLIM THREAD, WE WILL CUCK YOUR THREADS LIKE WE DO YOUR COUNTRIES.

Yes! Sexy robotic goats to lure them in. Except when they start fucking the goats, a knife inside the goats anus chops their dick off.

Christians are retarded.

Muslims are the best

SOON.

America had a muslim president.
Europe being cucked by muslims

>whites still superior.

Sure bud. Keep thinking that.

Europe is ours, Your own SJW's welcome and accept us. They will be part of us soon.

You guys are more beta than SJW's, at least they speak out.

I like you, user.

get rid of jews first, they are the ones trying to get them into europe

just sayin

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

when will you whiny crybabies stop complaining about this

Throw rotten pork chops at them

Fuck off go back to Sup Forums

Stop blindly importing and enforce border surveillance and enforcement? How the fuck do you think they got there in the first place...

>sandniggers
>invading the united states

I think you have that backwards, friendo

In Britain, of the surveyed muslims, 25% either support or accept terrorism as a way to spread islam. And there's no saying how many just didn't say that because the taqiyya allows muslims to lie about it.

All 25% used Taqiyya to decieve you. They don't really support terrorism.

Europeans grow the balls they lost 1000 years ago, then purge them out in the most violent way possible

>then purge them out in the most violent way possible
>Muh race of peace
>We iz victims
>We never dun nuthinz
>Dey hate us for our freedums

Whites true colours are slowly coming out. They will be the ones purged.

ask Breivik

>implying muslims lie that they ARE terrorists

I'm quite certain you're just trolling, but sadly there really are people like that out there.

The survey was misleading and the results were false, the paper that reported them printed a (tiny) apology for printing bollocks.

Wahhabis demand

Ftfy Abdul

> whites never claimed to be a race of piece
> all religions say they are peaceful, history says different
> remove religion and the world will be better

also, if muslims don't like western culture, why are they mass immigrating to those countries?

>>implying muslims lie that they ARE terrorists
Why wouldn't they? How do you know what their plan is? Are you an ISIS agent? How do you have inside info?
You should be waterboarded because you seem to have important intel.

Applies perfectly to your previous hollow comment too

>> whites never claimed to be a race of piece
>>piece
And yes you do. All the time it's "hurr durr Woe is us! Everyone hates us for nothing!! Why they do this? We have done nothing but good!"
You know exactly why people hate and attack you. And it's not because you're a bunch of peace-loving hippies, that's for sure.

>> all religions say they are peaceful, history says different
Islam has the right to defend itself from western aggression. It is still a religion of peace. You are confusing peace with pacifism.
>> remove religion and the world will be better
Remove whites. If you remove religion life will only be better for whites.

>also, if muslims don't like western culture, why are they mass immigrating to those countries?
You destroyed our lives and killed our families, so we will move to where you are and destroy your lives and your families. Fair is fair.

our government is now ran by white racists, so at the very least your kind will be ended shortly by our armies.

drone mecca, kill all Sauds

Babtise them