Where do you fucking meet chicks in Australia? Events? Bars? Clubs? etc

Where do you fucking meet chicks in Australia? Events? Bars? Clubs? etc

I'm 20 this year and starting University, have any AUS fags managed to meet a gf on campus at University's or is that literally impossible? Everywhere I go I just never seem to come across any chicks my age anywhere, I don't know where the fuck they all are, or even if I do there's not really any chance to try and banter and open up a conversation as an ice breaker without looking like a sperg just walking up to some random girl and saying "HII!1!!" out of the blue. I'm not like a social autist or anything, I'm just wondering where do you Sup Forumsros tend to meet your current or past gfs.

Stories or how and why you've got a gf are welcome, no gf fags also welcomed to contribute.

It just pisses me off how I hear all these stories about "oh I met her through my group of friends" or "I met her at school" or something. With the school I went to seeing people with girlfriends was extremely rare for some reason, I only saw 2-3 couples in the entire high school, so I was like oh well when I get out of this school then I should be able to meet some chicks. But my family is just so shit and isolates itself we don't even know anyone outside our little fucking circle, I have some really good friends now but they never throw parties or are like I can hook you up fam, I did a TAFE course but there was hardly any of them there either, never got in good enough with anyone at that time to be invited to parties or anything, I don't even think they were throwing them anyway. I think I've just had a really streak of bad luck these past years where nothing happens and there's no opportunities such as "meeting a friend of a friend then getting to know them"

All I'm hoping is that when I start Uni there will at least be a few girls I can at least try to talk to, or make a few more friends who might possibly hook me up or something. I'm really good with conversations and finding topics to talk about, and my looks are no concern. Anyway, here's to a better year than shitty 2016, let's hope 2017 is the turning point for anyone elses lives that empty at the moment, good luck and may you all drown in pussy anons

Try not being such a neurotic faggot and if you see a girl you like walk up yell her shes cute and ask her if she want to go get coffee. Shell probably say no but if you keep doing this you might eventually learn how to break the ice and get a date without coming accross as the weird neurotic fag you currently are.

class.

Dating in my town is like finding a parking spot at the mall on Christmas Eve. All the available spots are too far away and what is close is handicapped.

got current girlfriend from uni, did a group assignment with her. didn't really think much of it but we talked more and more as the semester went on.

i hit her up on facebook after classes finished for post exam celebratory drinks and she agreed. went from there. kind of just happens man, i think if you force it you're not going to have much luck.

In jail.

Mate what uni are you going to and what course are you doing? Honestly there's hope for you no matter what, you just have to look in the right places. I'll give you three examples of my friends:
1) Indian bloke, premed (obvs), complete and utter fuckboii, hilarious dress sense. He joined an "acoustic" club where they all sit around harmonising to wonderwall and shit and has managed to pull chixxx through that.
2) Lanky-ass awkward fucking white boy knows more girls than I do because he's in choirs. Legit singing is one of the best ways to meet women.
3) Fat diabetic vaporwave mate started his own board game club at his uni and managed to get a gf and other female friends through that.

Basically all you have to do is not be completely autistic and join the sorts of student societies/clubs where you're likely to meet girls desperate enough to get with a dude asking for dating advice on Sup Forums. So stick to boardgames/League clubs and not the surfing society.

Good luck Sup Forumsro

Ausfag here, I met my gf at uni just in my classes. We both became part of a social circle, eventually hooked up, not much to tell really.

What the fuck do you want a woman for. Never had one in my life. Im doing alright. Just keep playing my guitar. Aint got time for women. I am running out of time in my life to do other stuff.

I go to James Cook university and Dont usually meet anyone there, but when i go to the gardens at around 3:30-4 pm on a wednesday i can usually smooth talk my way into getting my balls sucked 2 hours later

Basically this. You have to force yourself to be social no matter how awkward you are. Alcohol helps, just don't get sloppy.

>be yourself
>study
>enjoy youself
>meet girl where ever
>hit on her
>see where it goes

are you autistic?

Fucks sake OP.
you're embarrassing australia with this shit.

>if I am somewhere girls are will I meet them?
If you approach them you will.

What do you think you just exchange names and sex is imminent?
Fucking retard...

You need to actually meet girls, not "meet" them.

which uni?

dubs of truth

I don't know about AUS be here in the States I've met every single one of my girlfriends through groups at University. Groups like a Rock Climbing group, a Swing dancing group, a juggling group or whatever it is you find interesting. Most of these social groups are friendly and just require you to show up. Just look for something you find interesting and any girl you see at any of these groups you will be able to walk
Up to them and talk about whatever the group is about. Also unless you want "crazy bitch" stories I would say stop looking for girls. Finding a girl is kind of like looking for your lost keys. The moment you stop looking you'll find it extremely easy. Good luck Ausfag

go to bars
find very social ppl
talk to them like you already know them
get invited to house parties
get tipsy so youre confident but dont get really drunk like everyone else
wait until drunk girl falls all over you
make out with her a little then take her somewhere semi private
fuck her by only focusing on what you want

You think that's hard try being a pedo. I have to pretend to like grannies so I can fuck their kids. Also my preference is 9-12 so I have to keep finding new moms all the time.

@_@

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

I have 100% efficacy meeting them in bathrooms

This is scary. I have lived in the USA and Australia and the Oz girls are so much easier to get along with than the USA girls.

Mate, you need to get a stylish haircut, invest in clothes, get rid of the neckbeard: you know, grooming stuff. Girls bust their ass to look good for you, just step up and do the same. It let's them know you are in the game.

Then put yourself out there. Join clubs, find mates to get some drinks with at places that attract girls. Turn off the computer and force yourself out of your flat unless you are sleeping.

Last, when you talk to a girl, be confident. They want to meet someone even more than you do. The more confident you are, the more attractive you are.

Now go bust that cherry.

Go pick up some sluts at centrelink op. You just have to flash some winnie reds or a goon sack and they will be all over you! pic related, some neet chicky babes