I'm trying to theoretically find a way to kill yourself, that has little to no risk of pain and is not messy (e.g...

I'm trying to theoretically find a way to kill yourself, that has little to no risk of pain and is not messy (e.g. no guns). I've been trying to do research, and things like sleeping pills have a high failure rate, especially when things like 30 Ambien pills will most likely not kill you. The only solution I found so far is doing general anesthesia and then somehow injecting potassium chloride in afterwards. Though that would be an issue of someone not being able to find general anesthesia easily. Thoughts?

Life

why kill yourself user?

Really. I say this without sarcasm or an intent to laugh at you. Why do you wana kill yourself?

First fiancee cheated on me. Second fiancee and daughter died in a car crash. Mother died of lung cancer. Father then killed himself. Rest of the family has not spoken to me since their funerals and I have found over facebook they're excluding me from family events. My friends have slowly distanced themselves from me and I have no more. I have suffered with bipolar depression for six years now. I was just diagnosed with a Pituitary carcinoma last week. I have no support system at all, and I don't want to go through painful cancer treatment. The only people who would care I was gone, would be work.

You have cancer?

Yes, a Pituitary carcinoma. Stage 3. They originally thought it was benign and didn't bother removing it.

Sorry I didn't read the last part. Get motivated man. Beat cancer it will change your life, it totally changed a buddy of mine. Then move away start a new life get a good hobby like weight lifting where you can work out all of your demons and become something to envy. Prove these fuckers who are leaving you out wrong. Take some pride in yourself

Holy fuck user

dude cancer is a bitch to deal with but there's honestly far more painful conditions to work through. chemo just makes you real sluggish and the surgery's a drag but that's it.

get the treatment and find some new people that arent total fuckholes.

You are now in the position of pure anything...

There is many thing you always wanted to, but never did...

DO THEM NOW!

Post x-ray/medical report or gtfo

As opposed to killing yourself, ever seen breaking bad?

When you are depressed it's hard to think like this. For the past 2 months all I've done is lie in bed and contemplate killing myself. I don't have any things I want to do, I can't really experience joy. I hold on because I know I'll be dead either way eventually and the potential for things till improve is there I guess. May as well ride out this thing called life before the eternal sleep, even if there's no happiness for me here. Not OP btw. To OP I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. It would be arrogant for me to assume I could possibly know how you feel. Hopefully things improve for you.

Nitrogen gas, it will knock you out in less than 30 sec, no pain at all. tube from flask, into a bag over your head.

Also, don't do it, go to a doctor.

1. beat that fucking cancer
2. sell everything you have
3. move to a place you probably like (the further away the better)
4. try to start a new life.
5. If it doesn't work think again about killing yourself.

OP here. That's exactly how it is for me with dealing with the negative thinking of being bipolar. I actually had a girlfriend for the last three months, and we traveled and did a lot of fun stuff together (e.g. Vegas, NYC, ski lodge, Disney World). She ended up going back to her drug-addicted/cheating ex-husband and that just added to the pain and now everything I did seems worthless and meaningless. I'm on medication and have a therapist, but it's been a losing battle with all the traumatic experiences I keep seeming to go through.

Helium head bag.

better with nitrogen, helium make you feel the burn of not having enough oxygen..

I plan on sticking needles the type people use to donate blood with in my radial arteries and let my self bleed out and take blood thinners before hand. I have xanax. So I can take a couple to relax. If it doesn't work I'll just have to holes and bruising. If it works well. I should just fall asleep

ey OP, if you want to experience something else, get yourself a plane ticket and go abroad.
I got a place you can stay in Scandinavia if you feel like it.

this

Old suicide hand guide recommended nicotine poisoning. Get some pure nicotine from e-cig vendor. Dump it all in your coffee. Good night, sweet prince.

Be a man and knife yourself in the heart!

live. do something really really meaningful and memorable that will change the world. we need to fix it. also move to vermont we have a single digit murder rate and a lot of awesome stuff

I know.
I've experienced it.
And in doing so I know it is not a 100% all the time thing

this really works. I tried it and died quick and painlessly.

Listen to Varg OP, he's right.

Assisted suicide, there are places where it is legal

Get extremely sharp razors or even a scalpel if you can, get a bit drunk and start a warm bath. Make sure the water is just a bit warmer than your skin and soak for a bit, once ready, slowly slice into your arm starting from the wrist into the large vein heading down that you can feel, if possible get both but not required. Gently lower arm in tub with you and go to sleep.

Killing yourself if far from worth it, try to focus in improving your life and not ending it. It would be a struggle to push the depressing thoughts out of your head but its worth it. Trust me. Just have fun while you can and if worse comes to worse you have a way out.

You have been offered a new start away from your family, find an interest, my suggestion is rock climbing, it is a beautiful sport and most people aren't too competitive, so you feel inside a community

OP Here. I have been debating on moving to either Costa Rica or Sweden. I have plenty of investments, so I could easily afford to move on my own. Thanks for the offer.

I already do something that is kind of illegal and makes me a ton of money. I run fake news articles in foreign countries on facebook that then convert to shit products (e.g. skin care, weight loss). It made me $340k in revenue last year ($250k in gross income). That's on top of my $100k Software Engineering salary. It never seems enough though, and I'm never really satisfied by it.

Even when its not at the fore front of your thoughts its always kind of lingering thigh. Dampens everything you do. Like there's an overwhelming cloud of dread encompassing you. I get what you're saying though about doing things. The more you accept your position in the gutter, the further you fall into it. New experiences at least help to break up the days.

DONT DO THIS MUSTARD GAS