Why are some Americans so rude to everyone foreign and then get surprised when the world becomes increasingly...

Why are some Americans so rude to everyone foreign and then get surprised when the world becomes increasingly anti-American?

i don't think they care about anyone being "anti-American", don't really have to

Americans are stupid. So sick of American family visiting me in Canada. They whine about taxes and say I should protest and shit. They think Canada would be better if it was as shitty as the states.

junge halts maul

you mean tourists because i have never seen an american tourist be rude in my country.
ignorant and stupid maybe, if you can count that as rude, but not actively trying to insult you

Yeah Canada sure is glorious, with all your nothing. Shut the fuck up and keep being a silent do nothing country.

kek

American here.
I'm rude because I'm an asshole in general.
I'm not surprised that the rest of the world hates us. I really don't give a shit.

thats because Canadians don't shoot up schools and start wars when bored.

well, I'll be sure to get my American friends out when shit happens.
Like im kinda worried for them because if the world hates America anymore there could be quite a large invasion.

lol, what does this have to do with what that guy said? why do you assume you have to shoot up a school to stop being a "do nothing" country? Pure idiocy mate

You completely missed the point you retard. You just got triggered like the weak ass american you are.

No but you send us some of your worthless military upon demand. Canada knows it's place and accepts being the bottom bitch happily. Canada even elected a submissive fuckboi to represent them, nobody respects Canada.

the typical american really doesn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of america on the whole. I am, and I don't. I'm much more concerned with my own relationships and how people that know me think of me than what they think of the soil i was born on.

>weak and triggered
>in a thread complaining about America

But your country knows who is boss that's for sure. Top dog does what top dog wants and you sissy faggots do nothing but complain about being dominated on the Internet.

here comes the flamewar.

the world is like a strange sitcom, Mother Russia and Father America are running everything while everyone else is upset

Exactly, you feel the absolute need to defend the fact that the USA is the most powerful nation in the world, which is fucking obvious. Its people is weak though, just look at you, being all tough on the Internet. Seriously what are you even doing.

b-but will you come save us when the m-muslims overrun our shitty countries that have the combined military power to maybe take over a primitive african nation?

being better then you

Jerking off and eating oatmeal while I watch foreigners cry about Americans being too mean to them. Whiny bitch. Don't see me starting threads about how much Canada offends me because Canada means nothing to anybody, same with the rest of you faggots.

thats a good thing..

fact: every single nation on earth other than the US has had a revolution, scrapped and re-written its government charter or changed its form of government to more closely mimic the genius of the American constitution. literally absolute indisputable fact. We're one of the youngest nations on the planet, but we have the longest lasting most stable form of government and we've never not had a peaceful transfer f power.
>sorry butthurt euros.

You're just sitting on your ass being proud about what others are doing for your country. I didn't start the thread, but it was not about how americans are assholes, but why are they assholes and then complain that no one likes them. All I see is that you're all easily triggered. That's because you're convinced that your country is great, yet you contribute fuck all for it, so you have a false sense of pride. That's why modern americans are so fucked up nowadays.

What would happen if you nuked Yellowstone super volcano?

"you're triggered!!"
"no you're triggered!! haha epic troll!"
this entire thread is full of faggots

oh fuck off asshole you have no idea what I've done to make society better. try not to assume everyone shares in your self-hatred and sloth.

Lol I contribute quite a lot my man but I work 4 10s and I'm on call so just chilling this morning because I can. Sorry your shit heap country doesn't measure up but as you said, not my doing.

I am an asshole and I am not surprised. Where is your God now?

I'm obviously assuming it since we're on Sup Forums, you'd be dumb to think otherwise. And I'm the first to admit Canada suck, but the people is somewhat great. That's the problem with USA: powerful, but the population is mentally retarded for the most part. You can't argue with that.

Lol Canada gets out worked by a population of retards, let that sink in. You lazy cunts

b-but we had that crane arm thing in the c-cargo b-bay of the su-space sh-shuttle

can you name one thing that russia is running?

80% of the people are not properly educated. as a rule of thumb: people how care about manners usually also care about education.

but to be honest, i have never been in "friendly" country. can you name one?

Actually, the founding Fathers based their Declaration of Independence on the Scottish Declaration of Arbroath.

They wanted to mimic what the Scots had been through and fought for.

>We're one of the youngest nations on the planet, but we have the longest lasting most stable form of government...

Um, what about a little thing called the 'Civil War'?

Glasgow in Scotland was named the friendliest city in Europe.

At the same time it was called the murder capital of Europe.

Go figure.

Ireland is also meant to be really friendly, as is Canada, Japan, Holland and Finland.

Those places I've heard, just seem to have lovely people who treat you like family. From my own experience, the USA was quite friendly too. Weird values and opinions but hell if you were to dare leave someone's house unfed.

>did the civil war form an end to the government?
no.

>declaration of independence
not a government document. The Constitution is the government document

lol countries can be as anti-american as they want. we can literally destabilize the entire world economy just for the lulz. we can turn any nation we want into a third world shithole before lunchtime. And that -does- give me the right to behave however I want wherever I want.

W-h-h-y-y a-r-e w-e t-y-p-i-n-g l-i-k-e t-h-i-s

so you can fuck up the whole world, but you are struggling to fuck up the islamic state for years

makes perfect sense.

As an American we can be as rude as we want and you foreigners will take it, don't ask why just bend over and take it.

explains why you couldn't even defeat north Korea in the 50s and haven't defeated a load of teenagers with ak's today.
TRY HARDER.

>fat fuck americuck claiming someone else is lazy and self-hating

Hahahahahahahahaha

No one ever said we wanted to we supply there guns and they do what we want why would I take them out you stupid fuck.

Most Americans, especially the youth, are so ignorant and unwilling to learn. It's like they know that there are people outside of the US, but they don't give 2 shits about them.
On the other hand, they love to spoon feed you bullshit about their precious "Equality" states.
You know, like the states that used to hang people because they were slightly more tanned.

Actually we can VERY EASILY fuck up the islamic state, and for good.
But the only thing standing in the way is a thin line of feminists and so called "non-radical" islamists.

Because we have dreams of NOT being the world police.

Thats a good point.
Cant you just fuck them up too though?

That would be nicer.
although Cant say I don't enjoy watching American and British drones work together to incinerate goatfuckers.

Why does the rest of the world think they are entitled to tell America what to do and who should be allowed in our country? Then they all line up for our money and military protection. America first now fuckers.

From where i am, most of us want an end to the useless wars. Or at least, the people i talk to do.

Sadly no.
Because laws and shit even though they could be tried for treason.
There's just too many of the fuckers.
I would move back to my home country but my country is in the blocked list on Sup Forums and I don't want to spend $20 ATM to buy a pass. (of course this isn't the real reason, but it's one of them).

Nothing stands in Trump's way now. We're ushering in a new wave of American power

Unfortunately it would be unconstitutional and I don't want him to get impeached (also going down as the first U.S. president to be impeached)

Uh, taxes are theft. You are getting at least 20% of your income forcibly removed from your paycheck at the lowest income level, if you make more, it's an even higher percentage.
You don't choose where that money goes, and a lot of it goes into military spending, which a lot of people would prefer it didn't.
This goes for most governments, greed corrupts all men. When the annual budget is due in my state, 100s of road work projects spring up a month before. If they spend less then their budget, their next years budget will be cut, so they have to make sure they spend ALL of their budget, and they waste time and money wherever possible.

Taxes aren't theft, otherwise your landlord would have been arrested a long time ago. You don't own America, you don't have to live here you know. Living as a tenant of the US means you have to pay for the upkeep of the US, just like how you have to pay for the upkeep of your apartment.

Yeah but your Government wasn't exactly stable, they were split in two.

Go maga on train tracks spic dick

umadpolfag?

Getthelube.com

Who hurt you OP?

I have a Baltimore attitude, try not to be a pussy.