Perpetrator was mentally ill, he was tragically executed instead of giving proper help

>Perpetrator was mentally ill, he was tragically executed instead of giving proper help.

Why? Why does society see execution or incarceration of mentally ill criminals as tragedy? If a retard kills someone because is retard, him being a retard doesn't make the murdered any less dead. Him going to a mental institution to get helped isn't going to make the dead not dead. What is so tragic about offing a retarded murderer as opposed to a non-retarded one?

Why is society as a whole so obsessed with pandering to literally anyone outside of the norm to the point its seen as a tragedy to if they're given the same consequences to atrocities as those who are within the norm?

wat

>muh equality

>Thinking the justice system should be about punishment
The autism is palpable.

Because most of society is on the edge of cracking as well.

Socially, at least in America, mentally ill people that commit crimes are given special treatment and usually given punishment far less severe than one given to normal people. To the point if two people commited a murder, one sane, one autistic. Even if all the conditions were identical down to the letter. The normal person could get death penalty, while the autismo could get life sentence in a rehab facility with a possibility of parole.

Some of those retards can barely comprehend basic emotion and control what they do.

Is that the vampire chick from that shitty animated Adam Sandler movie?

because libtards use emotional arguments while the rest of us try to base our arguments in reason or logic, facts. Sadly the arguments of emotion tend to win because base human empathy, all as easy as yelling BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

>Thinking the justice system should be about punishment

No, I just think retarded offenders should have higher execution rates because they're fucking retarded and are more likely to do that shit again than a non-retarded person.

Which is exactly why they should be fucking executed instead of put under hospice care.

What good does killing them do? I would rather like to think they're rotting away out of sight and mind, hating their very existence.
>pic not related

All tards should be euthanized for the betterment of humanity.

>What good does killing them do?
Removing un-fuxable elements permanently from the community. It costs more to keep them alive.

>this
We are civilized beasts and have compassion. The justice system isn't and should never be about punishing a criminal. A criminal commits a crime and punishing him doesn't undo the crime. Punishing him doesn't deter future criminals because psychology studies proves that it glorifies the crime and creates more criminals among spectators. We rehabilitate. We take a human with an unsound perception of society and we rehabilitate them so they may join society once again. Rehabilitating keeps more criminals off the streets, lessens reoccurring behavior, and has less of a negative impact on society. Raise some children man. Spanking a child doesn't force them to understand what they did wrong. Instead they get hurt over something they don't understand and in turn learn nothing.

I'm from Australia so the death sentence is honestly just barbaric to me.

But then again you're also descended from literally a bunch of pussy-whipped rapists and murderers so you're genetically pre-dispositioned to think death sentence is barbaric, since your entire filthy bloodline wouldn't exist if it was more harshly enforced.

see There's nothing "this" about it, if its a counterargument to a statement that was never made you autistic fuck.

But my grandparents migrated after WW2 from England. Nice try though.

Whatever you got to tell yourself you literal filth of the world.

Makes sense considering our success.

It's like you're not even trying.

>Our success
>Success
>Exorbitant prices for games
>Overbearing censorships
Yeah yeah, all that success. Freedom without being free, I gotcha. Like I said a bunch of pussy-whipped bitches, Russia should have done the world a favor and nuked that desolate garbage bin you call a country.

Meh, at least I can wake up in the morning, knowing that my country isn't infested with niggers and religious zealots.

>OP in charge of understanding mens rea, one of the fundamental elements of criminal law

retards should all be fixed for the betterment of society

We make more money on average, so those prices are justified. Enjoy your shitty minimum wage and relying on "courtesy" to make a decent living.

Australia is actually a shithole and this is coming from Canada

>Enjoy shittry minimum wage
>and relying on "courtesy" to make a decent living
>We make more money on average

Amazing, truly amazing, this pussy-whiped descendant of literal whores and rapists is trying to defend his shitty country with wagecucking.

kek

Tipping culture is conducive to better service.

What is mens rea OP?

I mean, i'd take being descended from whores and rapists any day over being descended from religious zealots.

It has to do with figuring out if he's a menace to society and if he'll do it again.

If he was a downie on 6 hits of acid, the crime is far less severe than if it was a normal guy who plotted for years before doing a well calculated crime.

It just shows that the former is less evil.

I bet you would, you literal inbred rape baby.

>Projecting this hard
I almost feel sorry for you.

Mate you're a running joke, here and everywhere else on the planet, you should see the way peoples eyes light up when they find out I'm not murican, filled with joy to be in the company of a fucking whore raper

>Projecting this hard
What was that about religious zealots?
Don't criticize others over shit you do.

I'm honestly failing to comprehend how you manage to live from day to day with your glaring insecurity issues.

>you're a running joke
.peoples eyes light up when they find out I'm not murican

I don't get it...am I supposed to give a shit what people think about muricans?

Or just you literal social rejects in your literal containment country?

>unironically using literal this much
>not having autism
Pick one mate.

I mean if you can live knowing your entire bloodline is nothing but whores and murderers, why should it be hard for me, descended from normal people that aren't garbage of the world?

>American
Yeah alright buddy, try and tell yourself you're not the ethnic dumping ground of the world.

Its amazing your country lets you access Sup Forums. I'm also impressed you can try to offend someone, consider how much of a pussy everyone from Australia is.

I don't understand why you keep bringing up America though, have you considered building some schools in Australia, so you can learn there are more countries out there than America?

Truth be told, i'm amazed you're capable of such basic grammar..considering how hard your autism projects.

>Commenting on someone's grammar.
>Comes from a country whose very language is an affront to intelligence.

Its amazing your country lets you access Sup Forums. I'm also impressed you can try to offend someone, consider how much of a pussy everyone from Australia is.

Don't worry baby, i'll sit by your side and listen to your insecurities all night. Let it all out honey, i'm here for you.

ITT people thinking life sentence in prisons for the mentally ill are somehow the same as mental hospitals fromt he 1800's and it is somehow a negative punishment rather than it being basically a hotel that the country pays for in taxes for them to stay in for life with almost all amenities included!
Even the normal prison system motherfuckers can get tvs and a bunch of shit in their cells
its all about which prison and what area you go to some of them are luxury as fuck compared to the life of a homeless person
welcome to a world were because of social justice a mentally ill serial killer could be sleeping on a double to queen sized bed fed 3-4 square meals a day consisting of a rotating menu depending on the day of the week, meals of all kinds including pancakes, hamburgers/cheeseburgers, dessert their choice of drinks and of course vegan vegetarian etc choices offered!
while a homeless child dies on the street

pat yourself on the backs leftists you are truly fighting for the people

>needing to repeat the same half-baked insult
Alright, so we can deduce you lack creativity. What else are you lacking in, hun? You can let me know, I won't laugh.

>ethnic dumping ground
>world power
what?
is that a eurofag trying to project their own problems on amurica again?

Take this ultra mega super duper triple nipple deluxe faggot ass gay shit the fuck on back to wherever the hell it is you came from.

you only success vs usa is that your niggers are too stupid to deal drugs and do serious crime

ESPECIALLY since the mentally defective person is much less likely to learn anything, and be "rehabilitated," as they say.