Not American, Not Russian either

> Not American, Not Russian either.
> Watch election.
> Wonder how there is even a debate between Trump and the corrupt criminal.
> Wonder how so many people vote for a corrupt criminal, the people, voting for the most corrupt criminal that has ever run for president, interesting must be brainwashed by the media or something, easy feat since alot of americans are idiots.
> Minus 1.2bil, media lies, ''fake news'', libtards [autistic screeching], shit flinging, internet shilling etc later, the corrupt criminal still loses.
> I guess there is still hope.
> Trump has given not only americans but milions of people around the world a idea to get behind, something to believe in.
> Breathe deeply in and out, its over, or it has just begun, either way, the criminals have poop in their pants at the moment, they are very dangerous in this situation but they have already been killing us / brain washing us for more than a decade, it's never too late to do something about it.
> If you voted for Trump, I love you
> If you voted for Hilary, you are a lost cause or was paid to do so.
> Make America/The World ( that these criminals fucked up over and over again for a decade ) great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/
youtube.com/watch?v=e4tHW9_bb08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sound pretty stupid. They are both the same thing, belong to the same ruling class. Neither of them represents your interests unless your networth is above 5mil or so

Theres only 2 types of people in the world

People who voted for trump

Angsty teenagers who regret picking social justice majors in college

there's 2 types of people ye

people that have opened a political science in their lives and people like you

more like political pseudo science

Please remember you said all these retarded things when the American and world economy is in the shitter two years from now

Meh. I voted for Trump, but not enthusiastically. Our election basically came down to; vote for one of the most hated US politicians, or a self centered businessmen. I chose the latter, because even if he backpedaled on his campaign promises, I would have a hard time finding a worst candidate than Hillary. She has the experience, but it was a godawful experience.

So far, I'm extremely surprised at Trump. I don't agree with all of his cabinet picks, or his execs. But overall, he's actually doing what I voted for him to do.

America is in the shitter the world economy is in the shitter, things can only go up.

Interesting, lets hope he keeps on keeping it on.

Except Russia likes Trump better, middle east prefers Hillary.

I'm more for building relations with former commies then Muslims consider what we're doing/done to the middle east.

Yeah, its about time america stopped acting like Russia is their mortal enemy or something, hollywood propagand and all that bullshit, atleast with russians you can reason with, muslims on the other hand are fucking so backwards in thinking its impossible to reason with such people, they only understand violence and thats what they are getting non stop.

lol no

you haven't seen bad yet.

Trump, ruling elite?

Keep telling yourself that to justify your support for the Most openly corrupt candidate ever because you were too happy she had a vagina to care

this is all done in benefit of multi-millionaires

us foreign policy is and always will be imperialistic in nature, because you need wars to fuel your economy. trump will not change that, neither hillary or anyone tbh.

it's sad how right the overton window has shifted in the us, you people think liberals are left

trump is a protectionist conservative capitalist, hillary is a neoliberal capitalist, they are both the same shit with different idpol. all designed to keep you docile and away from class consciousness while you fight about muh mexicans and muh trans bathrooms

>Political science
Thats a paradox because science is about hard facts and politics is about cherrypicking facts

>Its still 1950 and I dont understand macro economics

War was never the only viable way but it was the quickest way

If you really think a businessman is going to start a war youre loco

are you legitimately retarded? I said they are BOTH part of the ruling elite, aka the capitalist class, and you write "Keep telling yourself that to justify your support for the Most openly corrupt candidate ever because you were too happy she had a vagina to care"

like do you legit not know how to read? can you not comprehend what you read? if so why do you respond?

yes trump is a part of the ruling class you fucking retard, he's a billionaire that looks out for other billionaires, same shit as hillary. he has no interest in worker's quality of life, or about anything other than maximizing profit and social gain for his caste

the us needs war not only for economic profit, but also for political. you should really open a fucking book lad and look at us history, the us is literally fighting wars and killing millions with the pretense of "muh freedoms" which translates to "muh profits", the us has always been interventionist, planting dictatorships and suppressing revolutions throughout the globe since ww2

just read a fucking book

>what is dialectic materialism

Fuck off trump-cuck and take your cancer spam-threads with you.

/Thread

How about read a history book then tell us that hings can only get better. The US is about to become a 3rd world country if his policies are seen through

Typical Hilary voter.

Delusional

>whoever didnt vote for trump is a libera/hillary/bernie voter!

how retarded are americans? a nation of fucking idiots

WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE

YOU'RE A SHILL OR AN IDIOT

I don't really believe there's a way to measure that, it goes off the charts.

I care because america is indirectly affecting the whole world, bye ultra giga nigga corrupt pieces of shit, hello Mr President Trump.

Perhaps you're too young to remember what it was like to have to do duck and cover drills every Friday in school in preparation of the impending nuclear holocaust.

what if i told you that russia is buddies with some of the middle east, and it's not really a 'choose russia and never interact with middle east again' scenario

We were fucked either way. They were both criminals. Clinton, criminally negligent with national security information. Trump, lifetime of scams and unfulfilled contracts.

And now we find out that Trump is criminally negligent with national security too. Using personal phone and gmail accounts and shit, along with his staff.

We were always doomed. We just didn't know it.

>shits on Hillary about her email server
>LOCK HER UP
>still uses his shitty insecure Android phone
Trump is the Kanye West of politics, he's says anything he can to get attention. Hypocrite.

Yes, thats exactly why Russia and America should stop fucking with each other non stop, working together or at least not fucking each other constantly and saying one or another is the worst will be better than being mortal enemies and starting ww3 for a change.

> Not American, Not Russian either.
Fucking Ameriboo

Ever heard of Dick Cheney?

When did Sup Forums turn to Facebook mixed with Sup Forums? You people are fucking faggots

TF is a ameriboo

Holy shit, someone who knows what they're talking about

>russian
>telling others about corrupt politicans
>confirmed for a Sup Forums amerifat

The opposite of a weeaboo.

/r/the_donald and goobergate happened

better than the non stop fap, fb fap, tranny fap, fap fap fap, threads that are poping non stop, degenerates with their dick in one hand 12 hours a day gtfo

You're calling me delusional and you think the Obama years were the worst thing that could possibly happen in the US? You seriously think things can't get any worse than they are now? Do you think empires never end? Have you never heard of the Great Depression or the Spanish Flu? Shit can go real bad in a hurry.

Uh no. Political threads on here are just as obnoxious as all that shit you listed

the only thing Obama did right is how he conducted himself in public, that does not equal that he was a good president altho it appears alot of people think that, you could say he fooled alot of people by acting like a decent human being while being a very bad prez

>Tfw literally the only thing anti-trumpers are capable of saying are meaningless statements about what may or may not happen in the future or...
>"trump is a racist and everyone who supports him is moron because reasons xdddd!!!"

come back when you actually have a valid reason instead of meaningless platitudes. At least Trump's general message was "Make America great again"

Hilary's message was "I'm with her" what the fuck does that even mean? Vote because tits?

how about we just conclude that the majority of americans are a bit silly, and that the level to which the US has allowed their media and political rhetoric to fall is disgraceful

Hillary was a bit dodgy, but Trump seems to be confidently clueless and incompetent. Something in American culture has led to a population that appears to believe that politicians, doctors, climate scientists, the media, etc., are all conspiring against the working-class white man, which is ridiculous. Something in the US needs to change to prevent this level of delusion from happening ever again, because it is embarrassing and dangerous

bit of a rant, not super to Trump winning
>Trump's a pretentious little shit, and his supporters should actually pay attention to what he's doing instead of replaying the election results in their heads
>it's two months later, get over Hillary

Would rather get The Spanish Flu during a Great Depression than have obama's vagina in the white house for 4 years.

MAGA

>the corrupt criminal.

sorry, but did you miss the bit where Trump is a corrupt criminal as well?

apart from bribing officials (he proudly says he does it0 and fraud 9trump University) and probably rape - several allegations - and his record of non payment of contractors, welshing on deals, manipulation of tax and governmant grant laws (ok, not criminal, but most now are criminal as government causght on to the highly immoral activity and criminalised it0 and his extremely dodgy practices with personal funds and his charity - a fraud and criminal slush fund...

the choice was between a fairly run of the mill washington sleaze polititian with a liberal agenda, and an out and out criminal greeedy marcissist with theft in his heart, who is promoting a cabinet of thievs and policies that will enrich the billionaires further and fuck the environment, the economy, and the entire world for decades to come.

really, I think Hillary is the lesser of the two criminals, and would certainly have been the less destructive of the two presidents...

actually, you are wrong about all three things...

I'm not even saying he was a good president, I'm just commenting on your absurd claim that nothing can be worse than an Obama Presidency. He never took your guns like you said he would, he never converted walmarts into Fema prison camps like you guys kept saying. For the most part, comparatively speaking he was a somewhat reasonable politician. If you think that's the worst we can do then you may be in for a surprise in the next 4 years.

The Russians interfered in the US election (Trump has admitted this): that is not the basis of a fair and equal relationship

they also invaded Ukraine, and support Assad -- who is a war criminal according to the US -- so they don't match up well with US values (even under Trump, I hope)

>Bribing officials
[Citation needed]
>probably rape
You mean the blatantly shilled CNN "reports" about ALLEGATIONS that fell through before most of them even saw court? It's amazing that people like you want to legitimately criminalize people without due process.

On the other hand we have a clear federal offense, Hilary was a direct threat to national security with the obvious E-mail thing that you people are too uncomfortable to talk about. You do realize it's a crime to hold a private e-mail on an unsecured channel when you have a security clearance? How she hasn't been charged yet is beyond me.

My personal experience with Trump voters are that they are not even aware of the policies he wants to implement or how they would effect them personally. How many Trump voters knew they were voting to have their social security and medicare cut so that billionaires can enjoy a tax break? I know sick people who voted for him while not even realizing that without the ACA they will no longer have access to health insurance because they have pre-existing conditions.

Hillary Clinton garnered more than 800,000 votes from noncitizens on Nov. 8.

Political scientist Jesse Richman of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, has worked with colleagues to produce groundbreaking research on noncitizen voting, and this week he posted a blog in response to Mr. Trump’s assertion.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

Now with that information and this inconvenient truth here:

wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/

Are you still stupid enough to believe the big bad boogeyman russian story that magically popped up conveniently just after Hillary lost? That's pretty fucking sad, to be honest.

Tell us again why the fuck we should care about Ukraine OR Syria again? The US has already bailed Europe out of two genocides in the past century and you faggots still thumb your noses at us and talk shit every chance you get. Have fun when we're not there to save your asses this time and Putin rolls over your shit-tier countries worse than Hitler ever did. :^)

Syria? Who gives a fuck about the middle east? Liberals just spent the past decade telling us to stop being the world police and bullying countries in the middle east, now all of a sudden they give a shit about Syria and want us to go help? You couldn't be bigger hypocrites if you fucking tried.

I don't think you even realize how fucking stupid you sound when you flip-flop anytime you want to suit whatever weird fucking narrative you've got going on this week.

Fight your own fucking wars, sink or swim, but leave us the fuck out of it because you don't appreciate our help when we give it and you wait until we pull your asses out of the fire before you just go right back to talking your shit.

Ok, but I'm pretty sure you're in the minority on that.

Here's your citation:
youtube.com/watch?v=e4tHW9_bb08

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe go fuck yourself.

All they ever talked about in 2016 was Russia hacking the DNC. They even addressed it at the debates. How can you be so opinionated on this and yet you didn't watch the debates or even pay attention to the words that were coming out of their mouths during the election. It's like you closed your eyes and ears and formed strongly held opinions that are based on literally nothing.

I was an edgy teenager like you once, then I grew up. I assume you will too someday.

i love you too OP

I sourced my statements in my post which is the furthest from "basing it on literally nothing" that you could possibly get. You, on the other hand, literally just said you trusted Hillary Clinton's words more than the FBI.

>FBI proceeds to investigate HRC on actual emails
>hurr durr FBI is corrupt, untrustworthy, obvious shills!
>HRC loses the election and claims Russians hacked the votes!
>FBI said it's true, so I trust their word [even though they never had access to any evidence and never showed me any either]!

Do liberals ever get tired of being brainwashed tools and hypocrites?

I didn't say a god damn thing about Hillary. You've got me confused with some other poster. You're either misinformed or being dishonest if you claim the Russian hack wasn't mentioned until after the election. You would have to literally have your head in the sand to not have known that basic fact.