Where were you when be divided us?

Where were you when be divided us?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1485510286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't wait till we are divided from mexico, those stupid fucks act like they have the right to illegally migrate and we should let them or we are unethical. What bullshit

fuck off dumb nigger

Hollywood divided you

your actions are your choice no one else's.
stay ignorant.

net immigration between the US and Mexico is into mexico

...you can't really be this stupid, can you?

How ironic considering you yourself are ignorant of the irrationality of others. You severely underestimate how easy masses are to manipulate.

citation

nice ad hom.

More presidential portraits

look what someone just posted lol

>stay ignorant.
From your own post. Besides that, you still need an actual argument and rebuttal, faggot.

aww, I just love the instant butthurt in this place.

I said illegal immigration dumbass, no one illegally migrates to Mexico from the US. You also have no clue how many illegals there actually are, all the metrics are based off census reports most illegals don't fucking take

This

He's a plaything for Putin and you all love it. Should just hand America over to Russia at this point.

you say that like its a bad thing. Russia is based as fuck

All hail emperor trump! The only ones dividing us are you leftist cucks. Go drown in a pool of black bull cum you buttplug unicorn.

>liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1485510286
BTFO

I wish Osama Bin Laden was still alive.

>when BE divided us

I suggest you come back to this image board when you have reached an age of at least 12 years.

Trumps entire campaign is based on division. You can't make scapegoats of everyone and everything then expect your followers to listen to your backpedaling "we need to be united" rhetoric, because they don't. If you look even remotely Arab or Mexican, there is open contempt everywhere, nevermind that you contribute more to society and the first world than any of those easily manipulated fucking hicks. Kill yourself.

Its not butthurt he's just amazed at how you can argue with no argument

Do all trump support actually deny climate change or is that a small minority

leaving out the ones who acknowledge but do not care

sad little man and his sad little beliefs.

you're in the wrong place child. that quite some lag time in your response.
busy day at the quickie mart?

*Angry react*

Modern education systems have failed. The primary mode of thinking is neither reasonable nor rational, because being either of them means you don't get to believe what you want to believe. You must see the world and each element within it as it is rather than what social, cultural, or other biases have ingrained into your psyche. The belief system of the reasonable man is constantly threatened and forced to evolve as new information arises. It is also only the truly intelligent who can handle such a tremendous burden. We will never see the advent of the great thinkers of old again. We've surrendered individuality and freedom of thought in favor of adopting the mentalities of fools and madmen with no thoughtful use of the all-important mechanism between our ears, seeing people not on their own merits but as the established group, the very fear of the 'evils' of communism coming true before our eyes. Most people are incapable of rational thought, as such, most people live lives of mediocrity. Humanity is doomed to fail. Every civilization has its peak, then a sharp, drastic, irreversible decline, due to the irrational taking hold in public consciousness without exception. So it is the same in every age. Humanity does not deserve to survive. We are inherently self-destructive.

I was in English class, but OP wasn't there.

Couldn't have put it better

Everyone is so small minded and stuck in this thought loop someone else put them in, must be sad not to have individual thought.Then again they're so ignorant they probably don't know they're ignorant.

same shit different day.

Vice versa :/

still no argument :(

I was dividing by 0 on my calculator

Wow what should we argue about! Gosh I hate trump!

My opinion matters

we don't want anything to do with you sandniggers. fuck the fuck off

It's our continent. We can go were we please. Deporting won't change shit.

Damage is done. We will still be the majority in 20yrs.

How weak of a faggot must you be to need an 80yo man to come rescue you from mexicans?? HAHA !!

see that's where your wrong.

i was in high school, 2008 when obama first got elected

in sweden where i live, celebrating. finally trump will stomp the multiculture-meme & slit the throat of socalism.

Wrong in the sense of my opinion actually doesn't matter or wrong in the sense that my opinion does in fact matter. Im sensing the first track.

maybe you feel divided. I feel stronger than fucking ever.

North of the border.

He united 80% of the population by becoming the common enemy. He forced us to seriously address major issues like education, civil rights, media accountability and freedom of speech by fighting against them like a pantomime villain.

He is setting the stage for a decent politician to step up in 4 years and work to improving all these things. Breaking eggs to make omlettes and taking the fall for America.

God bless you Donald. :')

Oh look. Another tolerant liberal cry thread full of thinly disguised hatred, bigotry and social labels they don't mind hurling around like a redneck in a ghetto.

this is what you want. just start calling me names. that's how it works. right kid.

so much this