liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1485510286
hewillnotdivide.us/
youtu.be/pQQvc-RllCg
youtube.com/watch?v=PCSlk8OR090
youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that was fast

how long was he gone?

this whole deal is cringy. so is that black man picking up trash.

about 12 hours or so

who is us?

its cringy but i cant stop watching im just hoping for a punch on haha ive had this stream on in the background and this is the first ive seen shia all day

Okay you faggots made the national news last night.

I had to explain what was going on to my wife.

But then I never married her for her brains.

Man, I like boobs.

>pic related.

Detroitcast sounds cool

Its days time, the men of this country are at work, so the faggots come out.

Check out these guys at night, I bet Shia's coward ass punking people smaller than him would not get in their faces:
liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1485510286

fucking hell this nigger is going to push out some fucking try hard kendrick rap song about hewillnotdevideus

OOOH Theres gonna be an official "He will not divide us song"

Someone should of punched him in the face! He's an overrated fool!

lol who gives a fuck if im watching it just dont post in the thread then cunt. far out such a sook

Juck Norris is back !

he'll never get a job in a real film again. no one is going to come with 20 million real dollars to make a film with HIM in it. he will never be in 3000 theaters at once again.

such a faggot seriously some people on this site really are genuine faggots

you're gayer then shia

Im so glad i dont have niggers like this in Australia

10 minutes ill run up to the camera and twirl my dick like meatspin. watch it cunts

no you wont nigger

Jackie Sup Forums again?

he left about an hour ago. he was the last one there then all of a sudden shia rocked up

I think youre forgetting what kind of reputation hollywood has compared to this guy

Jackie needs a friend to hug.

he wants a fucking good battering tbqh

useless niggers banging drums like the monkeys they are. would love to see a nig nogger play a guitar or something

Banging on a bucket with a coat hanger...
...I'd be ashamed if any of these were my kid.

Its shameful are stupid blacks have become. Talking about what you said about guitar chuck berry was a black guitarist and he inspired modern rock. and these niggers are banging on a bucket. if my pop was alive and he saw this he would be like they should of been gassed 50 years ago

Yeah cause you can fight. Pussy. Lol

He was back before sunset the day he got arrested. Rumor has it that the guy Shia pushed was also arrested for a hate crime, which was the reason Shia was physical with him.

>.us
United States.
Us.
Americans.

Whos he supposed to be dividing but? people? blacks and whites? chinks and minks? like what are they on about. Is trump going to put every single person in a tube and freeze them for 1000 years. Like what are they on about

Sup Forums has just joined with the blue coat.

Fuck these feminists in america seriously. I bet if a guy spoke up about guys rights he would be labeled a misogynist pig

It's very autistic of you to have to ask these questions, when it's self-evident.

>Whos he supposed to be dividing but?
Americans, citizens of the United States, you dumbass. He will not divide us. Now divide my asscheeks and eat my shit-filled asshole.

so did shia make the website for this?

why hasnt anyone ddosed it yet?

im liberal and that would be funny af

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

>rumor
doubt it

Hes never said once he wants to do any of them. Im not the dumbass im not american mate. Sucks to be you. As far as ive been listening for the past 2 years all he wanted to do was deport illegals. You country is fucking shit and you should feel shit

Well good thing it doesn't matter what your shit for brains thinks.

proof or didnt happen

feminists hijacked his stream

i bet shia feels like a real cuck now

>You country is fucking shit and you should feel shit

Says the fish and chips eater whose prime minister is grabbed by the pussy by Trump and Brexit will make you dependent on the US because you fucked over the allies in your own continent.

that nigger couldnt wait to hop back infront of the cam

Divide these dubs

damn how insecure and edgy is this kid

get some fucking rhythm you jobless niggers

The girl on drums. What is she doing? She can't possibly think she sounds good.

hey guys...he will not divide us...I hav poontang now?

>hewillnotdivide.us/

A Friday morning, do any of these useless niggers have jobs except making coffee and thinking that makes them important? Must be nice burning your parents money and you achieve nothing in life. I know I am on Sup Forums but at least I am a teacher.

Forreal fam, dude lookin' like the 80's and 90's just fucked around and got dunked on

>group hug

For real though?

stop giving them fucking traffic you morons.
they will use the numbers as 'support' no matter what you think 'lulz' is happening its never fucking good.

It is very autistic and tbh mental of you to force yourself to believe their is a problem in this country. The day Trump went into office, everything was fine, stocks went up, he improved the economy by withdrawing from the TPP. And the next day people went back to work, construction continued, kids got picked up by the usual school bus, and life went on.

You people are fucking blind idiots that think you are open and free minded but it is quite the opposite when ya can't really think for your selves and let others shapes your opinions and emotions... get help, professional help.

ZOMG MULTICULTURALISM

why would you even reply?

>When they opened up the hug to the camera
;_; t-thank you..

I dont get how she is making such at tud with a cloths hanger

this fuckin guy here, he's rustling my jimmies

Because I'm a master baiter.

The beatbox, i couldn't handle it.
Man didn't lost in a cringe thread for a while.
Oh wait...

What's up with Rodman wannabe?

What's I you guys think of cinematography videos? Like this one?
youtu.be/pQQvc-RllCg

Is that a le fedora I spot?

No chants of our own making

youtube.com/watch?v=PCSlk8OR090
The Working Class vs #HeWillNotDivideUs

this is cringe/it's gone past anything BUT cringe.

That's not how governments work. It takes time for them to do things, things we have to monitor with legislation, executive acts, the administration's dealings with foreign countries (which in only a week has been disturbing) and many other things.

The doomsday clock went closer to midnight only a week after Trump was elected. It means something.

Don't any of these fuckheads have jobs?

> united in their hate for half of Americans
> united in their desire to shut down any opposing opinions
> mfw they are the ones dividing us
> mfw no face

Keep believing that.

While the rest of the country leaves you behind to be manipulated by other butthurt idiots

ahahah

fuhgeddabaooutidd aaaaah

fucking idiots

this

>The doomsday clock went closer to midnight only a week after Trump was INAUGURATED. It means something.

fixed

we should build a wall around them

I wanna fuck this chick

holy shit, that colored fellow is wearing a gameboy around his neck

The girl drumming on the bucket has the most fucked up musical rhythm I have ever heard!

She is way to white for this kind of bullshit.

i hope these guys swing by after they get out of work later today

Nope, they got fired for missing that night from work to go to this museum. Such is the life of the working class man.

> As though the stupid Doomsday Clock is some bastion of objectivity
It's administered by similar leftist globalist trash to the He Will Not Divide Us crowd.

He is right those idiots sound like a cult lol

When are they gonna jail this fucking Shia Le Nigger? Fucking hippie.

they were on their way to work this morning when they did this. i had the stream on when they showed up

oh god, the cringe

Sharia Lawbeef

she doesn't have one single original thought in her head

thanks for the traffic guys, its really helping our cause.
lets keep them visitor numbers up and the ad revenue rolling in

The gay black guy is back

cute face, I'd fuck her

theres ads on that site?

keep drinking that starbucks shia

youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI