I don't see why not.

Things indeed.

Gay it up

Stuff and things

coral

neat butt things

mornin sunshines

heya, how's it going

Doing good. Tough week ahead of me but we'll see how I manage. Gonna have a bit of a struggle with school this semester if I can't get some sort of a deal with work.

damn, are you looking for work or a deal with where you currently work?

Current workplace. I've been working at least one job full-time since I was 17. This one I've had for 8 years.

ah, i see. you'd have to get time off for school. if they're reasonable they can work out a part-time position, depending on what you do.

Mornin user.

Thing is they don't usually allow you to set more than 2 days as rostered RDOs.

Gonna have to convince them to bend the rules and give me 3

Sup babe?

that sounds like it might be quite the task, i'm sure that if you've been a good employee for your time they would be reasonable with it

The issue is they've got like 4500 employees within this complex alone, so they've got the mentality where they treat employees like numbers and not really people

well you may be fucked but you can pull something off, even if it doesn't work at least you tried your best

Hmm. Ice cubes goes up his butt, honey on his dick, and I go to jail for child molesting.

kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyden

mornin faggot

How do you like Rack 2 so far, faggots?

Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyden

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sitting in a dark room staring at a computer screen but the only difference is I can't pull my dick out.

what abomination of software is this

>hat
>lightning
I mean it's kinda black mage

What an utter youtube.com/watch?v=JHK0eao7Qlk

Right? This is bullshit. I mean if I can't jerk off during office hours why even be a TA

You have one more week of me btw and then I'll be on day shift and won't be around half as much

heartbroken. Truly. Might drink myself to death tonight.

I'd be flattered if you weren't gonna do that anyway

yeah that was kinda the plan. Ooo it's gonna be lit I hope to wake up in 30% of a shirt and break at least one guitar.

Teh pre-pre-pre-alpha kind of abomination with a fair amount of potential.

potential for what, grotesque affronts to god and common decency?

I on the other hand will sleep peacefully to rest before tonight's shift.

who's to say I won't sleep restfully after I get done destroying my property and making an ass of myself on the internet?

Yeah but you'll probably be sleeping when I'm at work

Nah, we already have you for it.

Well obviously. My schedule is synced to yours so that I am only asleep when you can't post. The desynching that will result from your schedule change is probably going to tear me to ribbons.

Well, there will be some time. Basically if I have school, there will be about two hours from now til I leave

If I don't have school, maybe like 4 hours.