Something needs to be done about these fucking cartels. Govt doesn't stop them. If we can't stop them...

Something needs to be done about these fucking cartels. Govt doesn't stop them. If we can't stop them, does that mean they're unstoppable and more powerful than the internet?

You can't tell me those physchotic beaners are better and smarter than us

Bullet beats keyboard every day of the week, faggot.

Theyre fucking you guys up tho, build a wall and they build tunnels.

would that be the anti-Trump anonymous group (CIA)? who gives a shit.
cancer vs cancer.

there are no zetaz in your town homie, most surely are chapo people or mencho,s (cdjng) but you should know all the shitty thing are done here in mexico not on your soil, in your town they most surely hire white faggots like you, and white stupid police man to do the nasty job... you will never see a beaner killing gringos... you if you want to do something stop getting doped, cuz you are necer going to stop it if you keep giving them. money

It costs more to stop them than we lose by letting them operate. Our current system of value is a cancer.

Let them kill each other. That's about it

The only way would be all out war. And why risk American lives and Mexican lives (the allied ones) on people that will pop up regardless

If you killed every one, ten years down the line you'll have more. Unless you somehow destroy all drug farms. Which would be nearly impossible or just a waste of money

Also they aren't that strong they just have nice weapons and money. Thiers Mexican militia groups that combat the cartel who actually have taken ground and beat cartels out of entire neighborhoods

Legalise most drugs and have them sold at 7-11s for a fair price and some tax

Cartels only make most money off people having to go through shit to get some pot or coke

But if coke and pot were something you could just buy it would change your mother's panties

I don't live in Mexico but what they do to people in Mexico is no Bueno in my books. It's not just cartel members, they fuck up innocent people too. Bad hombres.

Would legalizing The drugs they sell stop them or slow them down?

>it would change your mother's panties
WOT?

As long as you are miles and miles away from the bullet sure

>The cartels open legit businesses and begin corporate terrorism that cannot be linked back to the boss living in a non-extradition country

>begin business
>burn down competitor drug fields
>large upfront costs of terrorism offset by slow decline in corporate terrorism cost due to growing monopoly
Have legitimate 'Cartel Coke' and 'Federal-anti-monopoly Pepsi' drug manufacturers.
No solution to be found unless we just give them the monopoly up front. Human value is cancer.

posting 6 year old story
yawn

Legalizing just changes the flavor of their greed, not the potency of it.

I hold grudges forever like a real man you pussy

The reason they don't "take down" these cartels is because of the way they run
The past shows that "taking down" a cartel only leads to a different cartel becoming more powerful and if there is one thing they learn from it is massive mistakes like this from Pablo period

that doesn't happen if you can enforce a fair market with your full military might behind (im talking predator drones and small ICBM's). Even the word 'cartel' is borrowed from business simply meaning a company engaging in price fixing. The mexican cartels price fix using increasingly illegal means, but if you can cutoff the monopoly from within your own borders then thats the most logical step to take.

Yeah when one goes down other people fight for their turf and there's more murder. Maye everyone in cartel areas needs to be armed so they can defend themselves from kidnapping attempts.

which is why the solution is to legalize and regulate the sale of all narcotics... maybe addiction is just another survival of the fittest moment for humans. We should be weeding out the addiction within our society by allowing people prone to addiction to either destroy themselves slowly, OD, or overcome that hindrance.

>if you can enforce a fair market with your full military might
It's not the military's job to enforce marketplace laws. Your argument is inherently flawed. Pretty sure it's the SEC, but i'd have to look it up.
They can try all they want, but then all the cartels have to do is create smaller companies to deliver the drugs and upcharge the original manufacturers who can then pass along the increase in price to the consum because the consumer is paying a premium for transportation. Again, the only competitor would be the government, who would probably just outlaw drugs again if they've already caused this much of a ruckus.

honestly the only we can completely clean them out is by sending in our army but the mexican presidents will always refuse because drugs are an important export for mexicos dying economy.

Just because people won't get arrested for heroin isn't going to encourage people to go out and bang needles who otherwise wouldn . At least I don't think. Maybe I'm wrong. But tbwould cut off a lot of their money. And also arming the Mexican people. The cartel already has sweet guns anyways, so what if they steal a couple citizens rifles.

Alright, go do something about it if you're so fired up.

Get all the privileged white middle classes to stop buying cocaine.

It's simple economics.

As long as the mud races stay in their own countries, or if in this country, in their own ghettos, they should feel free to kill one another in any way they like.

Not sure what to do. Obviously me walking down there with a gun and shooting at any Mexicans who look like gang members won't get much done before I get shot back.

Only 2 ways I can think of:
1. All out war. Not taking down a leader here and there. They produce faster than what we take out. I'm taking about about all out war, non-stop search and destroy their safehouses, drug farms, labs, etc..keep going until they're too weak to come back or they're wiped out. Why do you think the "war on terrorism" has been going on for over 10 years now? Small skirmishes don't work. El Chapo is caught. So what? They got somebody else running the show already.

2. Like many people suggest, legalize drugs. If consumers are offered another option to get their fix besides the cartels, they'll go out of business. Simple economics, actually. Humans will never stop doing drugs. Just deal with it.

theyre causing a "ruckus" because they are illegal though. The price of street drugs is insane. For the best reference look back at the prohibition of alcohol. Italian gangsters would have never emerged had the US not made alcohol illegal, after prohibition ended they had to switch to other less lucrative businesses.

Interestingly its at the end of prohibition that Harry Anslinger shifted his focus to marijuana, taking advantage of the public's ignorance about the plant. Fast forward to today and the Cartels are going to lose most of that profit from marijuana in Cali now that recreational is legal.(There is no way they could muscle in on an entire market of above the board legit businesses. You might say "well then they will just break into smaller groups to penetrate that market. Well let them, because they will never be able to price fix in a regulated, and legal, market.

Well that just sounds like a bunch of folksy bullshit wisdom that has no basis in common sense.

When you make something illegal you raise scarcity. There's already a massive demand for it. Value and profitability increases. Now people (criminals) will make more inventory.

There you go, prohibition actually accomplishes the exact opposite of what it intends to do.

Next time pay attention in history class you trifling cur