What did you guys think of this doc?

What did you guys think of this doc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaJ_hru9Qk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good doc

Cartel-kino but it got worse story-wise from the mid to end in my opinion. The beginning was amazing.

Kino as fuck

who were the good guys?

papa smurf and his loyalists, he didn't get corrupted by power and knew when it was time to legitimize and start working with the government

but wasnt they beating and robbing cartel dealers only to sell the drugs they stole. all they were doing is getting rid of the knights templers and setting themselves up to take over backed by the new president govt

My favorite doco from last year. It had some of the best cinematography ive ever seen in a doco.

I thought the Fox News rebels were very weak, but the Mexicans stories were great.

btw, check this out. Its also great. youtube.com/watch?v=UaJ_hru9Qk4

Its on YT too. 4

wtf i hate mexico now

Wasn't that guy a pervert tho?

>there are no good guys immune to corruption in Mexico
Really makes you think...

Welcome to the actual real world where police don't do shit, and nobody is actually innocent.

Nothing special.

I liked the part where the film crew was listening in on that old guy getting a blow job from some slut

it was p fuckin bad, couldn't even finish it

papa smurf got betrayed and is now in jail cause the govt didn't like someone they couldn't control and that can't be corrupted
the guys who betrayed him now work for the New Jalisco Cartel protecting their meth labs as legit rural police

>papa smurf
>good or capable
Nigga was a retard unfit to leader anything. Also, duplicitous cunt. That crowd scene was heavy cringe, he up there clueless and roasted

Made me feel good about living in the Glorious Norte, desu senpai