Political correctness is a disease

Political correctness is a disease

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberal here who can't agree more. It's devastating to the progressive movement to be associated with these SJW PC wack jobs.

It's just horseshoe theory. Edgelord faggots who go around saying nigger, hitler did nothing wrong and the ovens are warming up are just as bad.

>Liberal here who can't agree more.

what? all liberalism is is the promotion of victimhood

why, why, cause your family thinks they're liberal? why do you do this to yourself. cause you think you have to? grow the fuck up, go learn what liberal and conservative is and quit pretending politics has anything to do with two dudes giving each other HIV

t. Shia LeBouf

So is autism, and you're patient zero.

Nah. But faggots who whine about liberals calling everyone racist, who then go a do and bunch of racist shit, are no better than any SJW. Sup Forums is literally a safe space for edgelords.

>Nah. But faggots who whine about liberals calling everyone racist,

There is no "whatever whatever" conservatives, who are "faggots" who have to do anything because Liberalism convinced you you have to be a victim and spend all day harassing society

I dont have to defend myself when you call me a racist, I dont have to give you anything because you decided youre a victim

Liberalism is literally just another layer of handicap over your pre-existing conditions, you are probably a fag, or a nigger, or female, and Liberalism only makes you even more disabled

>just as bad
no it isnt. if anything, that shit is a gentle reminder that the world around you is not always friendly. the cancer is when people disillusion themselves into thinking they can hide from anything harmful or disagreeable in their hugboxes and still somehow still be a productive member of society.

The only difference being they just spout it on a website to trigger kids like you, unlike the dipshits out there on the streets right now, who should be labelled as mentally deficient and get locked up.

>trigger kids like you
>don't have to defend myself
>writes a million words on an anime picture form Defending edgelords.

clearly I'm the triggered one here

>I made a retarded statement.
>People told me i'm retarded for making the retarded statement.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Son...

>clearly I'm the triggered one here

? theres no discussion, here didnt read your green text wizardry, I'm guessing youre going to keep running your mouth for 45 minutes since you have nothing to say and ill just have to refresh every once in a while and tell you to "go kill yourself faggot"

learning the difference between a thoughtful response and a triggered response will go a long way towards a meaningful conversation.

Go back to your /ppl/ hugbox, faggot.

LITERALLY NEVER HEARD OF THAT PHRASE "PPL" LITERALLY NEVER HEARD OF THAT BOARD GO KILL YOURSELF THE ENTIRE POINT OF LIBERALISM IS TYING ME UP WITH YOUR VICTIM STATUS AND ACCUSATIONS SHOOT THE SHIT OUT OF YOURSELF

The fuck do you mean?
What, exactly, is this mythical beast you American conservatives rant about all the time?

No, really. I need to know.

I hear you lot bitching about it all the time, but no one ever seems to explain what it is.

Most of the time that I see it used, it is used by a pissed American conservative that was called a racist after actually saying something racist.

I mean, has the ability to hold a dialogue and the notions of logical arguments just gone down the shitter for you guys or what?

is research really that difficult for you?

What is the "mythical beast" you're referring to user? Stupid liberal sjw sheep who go off on causes of social justice that are ultimately shallow and non existent? Are you talking about the extreme lefties that can get over the election of president trump?
Be more clear.

No, I need to hear from the people that complain about it.
Call me Socrates or a simple man, or whatever--- I would like to hear their side of it.

>it is used by a pissed American conservative that was called a racist after actually saying something racist.

And, of course,you decide what is and is not racist.
Judge jury and executioner.No more morally right person than you exists. The epiphany of reason. Sole see-er of truth.

Sure buddy.

In the shiststain that america has turned into,people decide something is racist whenever it does not conform to their opinion. Stop being so willingly retarded.
Makes you look stupid.
Although I doubt you need a lot of assistance with that.

I thought I was very clear: please tell me what this thing you call PC is. Define it for me.

I'm asking you guys to tell me your side of it. Not anything else. I don't know how much more clear you guys want it to be.

You want to hear their side of it?

hewillnotdivide.us

Go be a simple man and watch that live stream for an hour.

I hold a bit of a nuanced opinion on this.

"Political Correctness" has become a rather abused term by hypocritical Right Wingers who want to establish their own form of political correctness when in power.

However, there are definitely some aspects of Left Wing "Political Correctness" I take issue with. For example, I don't think that asking someone about their nation of origin is a "microagression" if you have pretext (eg. they have a non-American accent). I also take issue with suppressing research that could treat and prevent gender identity disorders rather than enable gender non-conformity.

Of course, most of the "Political Correctness" Right Wingers complain about is that they can't say nigger or any other hatespeech directed towards minorities.

PC to the extreme is what I would complain about, not so much PC in general. Like, if I wanted to pretend that I'm a gender fluid otherkin dragonborn khajit, and then claim that I'm being oppressed by the existence of rug owners, and go so far as to ban rugs to suite my feelings.. well that is PC gone wrong.

I'm just saying what I have observed.
I'm inviting you guys to tell me.
Racism is already pretty well defined. I know many Americans forget because you guys have a very long history with the subject and things became a bit muddled, so I am wondering what are you guys harping on about?

No, not someone else.
Not a sophist answer.
I am asking someone here to enter into a dialogue.

So far, no one has taken up my offer.

Maybe that is your problem?

Political correctness is social and verbal gentrification. It's getting rid of whatever one group deems undesirable about society, instead of exploring other factors that may be affecting a group.
Of course you can look up political correctness on a Google search and the controversy of political correctness, but by no means is it mythical.

That is a bit muddled and rather hyperbolic.

It sounds a bit-- you know-- far fetched?

I am still hoping for someone to define PC for me.

people only give a shit about racist views when white people have them. if black people are racists towards whites, or mexicans against blacks, or blacks against mexicans, or japanese against chinese, or vietnamese against chinese, or chinese against blacks.. so on and son, literally nobody gives a fuck.

Really dude? Do you lack the ability to engage in any kind of research?

It is generally complained about as a set of double standards, mob mentality, and racialized justice. It is cultural Marxism given power, if you belong to a 'privileged class' ie white, cis, hetero, male, non disabled, then you need to have your rights clipped and be held to second class citizen levels of freedom to equal out the ingrained discrimination that the 'nonprivileged class' experiences. This means that if you are on the bottom you deserve the most artificial lifting which is why female CEOs, black CEOs and every other group are championed for their success but white people making it there is just proof of privilege not talent. That general doublethink applies to every layer of society under PC thought, you can see evidence of it by individuals stating their victimhood status in their discussions "I'm disabled so I know what it means..." "I'm Black so the very world is stacked against me" are are both the beginnings of arguments that I have personally watched.

it is not as hyperbolic as you think, sadly.

ITT: Conservative Safe Space for Cucks.

HIV kills niggers and queers, the only thing it leaves alone is females, but liberal females have sex with niggers and queers (bisexuals), so literally the AIDS virus would eliminate you and there is no need for a "safe space" from your constant mobile victimhood that chases everybody down

OK..so it is political gentrification.
Isn't politicos already gentrified? It has been so since the dawn of time since it concerns the entire group.

If someone points out that someone isn't representing something in a serious, objective and respectful tone in politics-- doesn't it just mean you want a yelling match at who can win by screaming louder?

Verbal gentrification... OK...I sort of a starting to get a picture of what you're trying to express.
You mean, for example, not saying "niggers are destroying this country" or "immigrants are destroying the nation" etc.

But aren't statements and sentiments expressed via a bias with wide-sweeping accusations that break several logical fallacies?

When you say "exploring other factors"-- do you mean by looking at other data that may or may not be read in the correct manner regarding on who is reading it?

For example:
" black on white crime is at an all time high"
Which is only one section of the graph,
Rather than listening to the expert that points to the entire sections and points out that white on white is the highest in the land.

Or "Liberals have more university degrees than their conservative counter parts and have, on average, a higher IQ" without looking at the entire graph that shows most conservative's not born into money usually take manual skill jobs like welder, etc. And hold steady employment in this one field only and are generally older" ?

Again, has communication and logical processes and the notion of Kant's philosophy just been abandoned in the US?

That's an extreme exaggeration of racial justice. The niggers who actually want anything like that will never gain any power.

Also, it's not like affirmative action only negatively impacts White people. Asians are held to an even higher standard in the affirmative action process than Whites are.

I think that is another wide-sweeping statement. Don't you think so?
And a bit "poor me" for no real reason?

>I think that is another wide-sweeping statement
no it isnt. watch any prison documentary for an example of that in action.

I think the dude is trying to get us to talk with him in a Socratic dialogue.
I find the guy interesting. He's not being rude, so don't get rude with him.

Fuck it, I'll bite to the user.
PC is just when people don't want us to say what we want in public.

No, I mean, really.
Have you considered, for example the statement "the favourite colours of Americans is red,white & blue"?
Would you say that is accurately stated?

you went from asking what PC is to racism and now asking about the flag colors. I really dont have any idea wtf you are trying to ask here. racism is not unique to the US.

Political correctness is what allows people to not kill each other everyday it has its place

>Political correctness is what allows people to not kill each other everyday it has its place

pretty sure you could get your work done even if somebody called you a nigger, same as whites are expected to do twice as much as you and yet be called supremacists