Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums
I want to cum larger volumes
Other than drinking more water, taking a daily vitamin with zinc, and keeping my legs open to allow flow to my nuts, what else can I do to increase both distance and volume?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/goldsbrosesh/sunburns-session
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

edging and kegels

>edging
Can't really edge during sex.
I'm wanting to do this to impress my gf.
>inb4 normie replies
Fuck off, I've been here since 2006

ok then kegels and sex for about and hour.

ofc you can edge when you are having sex, just pull out when you are getting close and lick her ass for a while, then continue and so on, good luck.

quit jerking off/stop having sex for a few days. i was whacking it 3 - 4 times a day and banging my ho ass gf whenever she was around and had no cum at all. it freaked me out, so i stopped touching it(and her) all together for a week cause i was out of town on biz. she picked me up at the airport and blew me in the parking lot.. BAM it was like the flood gates opened. she usually swallows (cause my loads aint much typically) but this time it gagged her and she gurgled and hacked gobs all over herself... it was fucking fantastic - Side note, i also eat lots of fruits so it's sweet for her, she said that when i subsist on beer and pizza it tastes bitter, honestly i don't give a fuck what it tastes like, but i want her to keep swallowing

Fuck the edging thing, but I'll keep it in mind

Honestly, not jerking off sounds like a good idea because I jack off about 1-2 times a day.

try edging, and also yea, not jerking it so often helps. usually my girlfriend also swallows but one time when i was away fishing for 2 weeks, didnt touch myself and i filled her mouth. she likes it so she let it drip down her body and played with it.hot.

Listen to this, it will fix everything

soundcloud.com/goldsbrosesh/sunburns-session

What about supplements, what to eat, etc?
I know about the zinc and the fruit. Pineapple especially.
Also, about how long does it take from initially starting to eat fruit until it starts to become noticeably sweeter?

kys

Pygeum bark extract.
>Take 3000mg a day.
>6 500mg pills
>100 pills only a few dollars on amazon
You'll leak precum and have a bigger load

I had good experiences with Semenoid aswell

Stop jacking off so much. And when you do, just edge 4 or 5 times before you blow, your load will be huge.

been here since 2006? never saved this
>>okay newfag

eating fruits and that earlier that day usually leaves a taste at the end of the day, so just eat fruits the day you want to blow, and alot of them! dont know anything about supplements.

Thanks man, I'll be sure to head to walmart and grab those. Honestly never seen that.

Thanks for the info.

np I rarely hop on anymore to here so you are lucky.

>and keeping my legs open to allow flow to my nuts
Cum doesn't shoot out of your balls you dumb fuck.

the supplements are okay, but overall a waste of money. just be careful with maca, if you drink alcohol with it or while on it, it will cause a killer headache

All these virgins thinking fruit makes nut taste sweet! Kek. Tell me..... How does tje sweetness of the fruit flavor your cum?

Hey Sup Forumsros I'm on a low carb diet. My gf says my cum tastes like shit now, won't swallow anymore. How can I make it taste better?

Fructose is the key.
Ignorance is bliss I guess

I heard about this stuff a few years ago, called the ropes its like super semen enhancement? I guess its big in Europe? Google it...

Pineapple Juice.

Zinc, l-arginine, and lecithin.
I guaranfuckingtee that your loads will double in volume. The trick is (obviously) don't jack off for 2-4 days while you take the pills. Then you are guaranteed to have the biggest load of your life on deck.

This thread is gold. . .

lock your dick up for 5 days.

Kys you fucking chastity cuck

KYS you fucking jew for thinking that not jerking off won't make you blow massive loads

fucking toolbag