As a person with Olive/light brownish skin what can I do to not be mistaken as a Muslim?

deccanherald.com/content/582885/indian-mistaken-muslim-attacked-us.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaXthat8oy8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8XtezQ_L7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wear this

if you poop outside people will surely know you must be indian

also

>hate crimes

wanna bet 600/625 "incidents" were jews drawing swastikas on their own synagogues for sympathy

Indians are never mistaken as muslims because of their phenotype. You look nothing like arabs.

I'm pretty sure there are more Muslims in the Indian subcontinent than there are Arab Muslims.

Stay clean shaved, wear casual clothing, bleach your hair.

No, all people with light Brownish or olive skin are mistaken as Muslims a lot of times. Some time back I met a guy from Peru who told me he has been called Paki a lot of times. The dude found it funny but I was like "no, that is the worst insult anyone can throw your way".

You are right. I was thinking of dravidian indians, who are never mistaken as mulims.

Funny, two of my friends in high school were an Indian and an Afghan. Both used to be called Paki, but the Afghan legitimately beat up the guy who called him that, he was expelled, pretty funny.

Also this one time I was playing football with a sikh and someone pulled on his headwear (don't know the name) and he fucking went berserk, punched the guy in the face and broke his nose.

Not really
youtube.com/watch?v=UaXthat8oy8
I feel people from indian subcontinent suffer from islamophobia way more than arabs do, since a lot of arabs are ethnically ambigiuous

Clean shaven looks too faggoty. I keep a french beard/goatee. Not a fan of bleaching hair also but that is not completely out of question. I am thinking about getting a gold ear piercing on my right ear like this, not for this reason but cause it looks badass.

Those Muslims too have Arab, Persian or Turkish anscestry and are not pure blood Hindus/Indians

always wear this

"no"

Afghans and Paki are the almost the same though cause both are actually Muslims.

well, they are clearly not pure-blood, but still, mostly the same people

I can very confidently say that I know about history of Indian subcontinent more than anyone on this thread or maybe on entire Sup Forums.

Not really genetically the Muslims of South Asia are different from Indians. They do have Indian genes but they are not pure blood like Hindus. Since ancient times "Hindu" was a term used for ethnic population of Indian subcontinent. However with time it started being classified as a religion so that Muslim invaders and later British could further their own interests.

I don't believe the musings of some amateur online, here is an example, two indian muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8XtezQ_L7o

the girl is 87% South Asian genetically, the guy is 76% South Asian, that's a lot.

Thanks for making me have to watch that btw -_-

I stand corrected then.

Bengalis and Pakis are indian muslims poop inside too

>Clean shaven looks too faggoty
>I am thinking about getting a gold ear piercing

Didn't knew youtube now is being considered as a scholarly authority. I think most of them would have 50-70% Indian ancestry, but still not pure blood Hindus. They are invaders and they are illegally living on our lands.

topkek

absolutely based

Yeah I thought that question would come up. Though the piecing I would choose would be thick, heavy and pretty masculine.

Do actual middle easterners ever get attacked lmao? Or are we too white in burgerland?

You actually never provide reputable sources for your claims

I trust 21andme 100x more than some hindu extremist on Sup Forums

Even last time also I did provide a lot of sources. But I am actually tired of repeating the same thing again and again which should be common sense.

Just poo in the street.then i know

Can't even expect a remotely bright response from German retards.