don't know what a creepshot is hua?

Does this qualify?

looking for user who posted this

Moar!

OP said GOOD tier, not crap tier

I'm here! How can I help you?

Please tell me you have more of her

fuck. me.

I don't think so. Let me check just in case, though.

You had to take more than one pic, please don't let me down I know her

Sorry, I checked and no, that's the only one I got. Usually I take a few but that was while I took some pics of my GF and I didn't have more than that chance.

But I'm fairly sure you don't know this girl, she just might look like the girl you're thinking on. Where is your girl from?

She's spanish mate, I'm 100% sure
You break my heart

OC Creep

What region from? Can you share a pic? If you actually know her that would be really awesome...

No. I would fuck her.

More OC. Got caught by her eventually

>OC
>Filename is from Sup Forums

North, let me look for one pic of her. Where do you take them? maybe you have more of people I know
It's fucking awesome I know, you know the chances?

We need to talk, then. You might be right after all. Can you drop a kik or something?

That's how it saved onto my phone. It's definetly my OC

I'm 100% right

What happened? That's my biggest fear when creeping.

Looks like her at least. Nice, user. Would really like to know more, you got my curiosity.
It's the first time something like this happens... I've met other anons from the same city on these threads who recognised the beaches, but the girl? Never...
Can we talk somehow?

I don't use kik, where can we talk? i'd love to see your material

She noticed something was up, that I was filming her. So she nonchalantly walked near me, and started to make small talk. I went along with it and she then asked me if I knew her friend (she was book buying with some friend that I tried to film too). I said No, walked away, and eventually left.

I could post more of what I got of her, and her face hehe

Have a disposable email?
If everything else fails, we can use a volafile... but I'd prefer something one on one...

Give me yours, Im creating one right know just for it

[email protected]

Nice bum!

You got a message

There are android apps to make video records with the screen off. But for photos?

Didn't get it yet. Double check the address, or post yours?

maybe in you spam folder? I sent another one

Same mole an everything. Confirmed

That's pretty cool

What happened? I reakly struggle with the morality of creepshots. On one hand, you are invading her privacy and doing something that most people would not want you to do. On the other, she went out in public with her ass hanging out and you are taking a picture of someone in public. Uh, don't mean to threadshit here, but if I went out in yoga pants abd my cock and balls were visible, I don't think "If it bothers you, that's your problem!" is a legitimate defense. Any philosophy fags who can tell me if I a being logically consistent in my example?

I dunno man

Nigga, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy in public. And the first amendment protects your right to photograph whatever the fuck you want in public. She doesn't like it, she can wear a burqa.

Genius at work!

You're a sad person

Not true. They have alot of peep/creep laws now. They are now passing laws if caught it's a sex crime

the disappointment

but not the same under mouth mole or eyebrows... you guys are dreamers settle down

That's not FIU is it? I assume most Starbucks are built the same but just in case

OH GOD PLEASE NO

RBF > Resting bitch face

Where were these taken, I wonder .. the playboy festival?!? Shit that's HOT!!

thanks for the new av

I love a big ass but this looks unreal and shooped

best one in whole thread. I'm some rich daddies boy and buy girls. She's one of my sugar pups that I will eventually inseminate.

Waiting for her morning coffee I walk over and start caressing her ass telling her to hurry up its time for me to relieve myself.

I squeeze those ass cheeks running my index finger up and down her crack. I eventually start thrusting my finger into her butt hole.

please post moar liek this ty!

av?

I like this

Ha she looks madder!

sory user, but i have to fix it !

moar?

Now follow her home and watch her in the garden bent over the pots and stuff

gawd do you have moar of her

very nice ass, u have more of her ar other things?

I would do just about anything to fuck her in the ass. jebus

How'd she know you were filming, never get caught using Ocos3 on android also know a guy who worked in a changing room (or ftting room if you prefer) and used the mini fredi wifi camera

wew lad

Yes I do! Here.

OSCOs or whatever its called can do all of that record and photos and gives you option to make your screen black so if it come to a case of "Hey show me your phone" the screen will be black as if its off and youll be recording the whole time

I hope there is more

Fucking thank You, her back is amazing i prefer this to the huge fat overhang

You're welcome. I also found her ass to be perfect, that's why I got so many pics.

Does that mean there's even more, where was this?

shes a child with hyper lordosis are you guys blind?

A couple more, but they are just the same. Those are the only interesting ones.
From some random sports event. Spain.

Any yooung message hemper9009

Hell yeah love seeing new shots of her. Love the undressing. More. Link to whole video

God damn woman, my cum belongs all over you!

I bet she shits a lot of nasty taco sauce. Always drip'n and shit. Her ass is so big she can't even wipe correctly. When you are fucking her from behind you start to smell that dried shit that she missed in her ass. Fucking disgusting.