I think I'm able to beat a white bear with bare hands

I think I'm able to beat a white bear with bare hands.

No kidding.

I practise MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
Also musuclation since 4 years, 1m87 for 86kg

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the bear is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a white bear with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_martial_arts_weight_classes
youtu.be/R8hZjjuGiEk
youtube.com/watch?v=SvIamfRRKK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i am stronk man i bet berr with bear hands

i believe u user

You "practise" MMA?

Maybe you need to put the gloves down and pick up a fucking english book son.

Obvious bait, but ill tell you that the bear will instantly maul your face & head and then drag your body somewhere where it eats parts of you just for fun

trips confirm I can beat a white bear with bare hands

Thank you, user!

Now go try and post a video. Haha, good luck with that shit.

I believe i you OP, go to a zoo and jump into a polar bear's cage, you can do it!

most hilarious thing I've ever heard

Go to your local zoo.
Climb into Polar bear enclosure.
Have friends film your glorious "victory".

well OP... I think if you get a good punch at it´s nose it will run off.
also, you´d have to be very brave or incredibly dumb to do this.
If you gotta be dumb you gotta be tough, ya know.

You're gonna be a nice dinner.

The biggest polar bears can weigh over 1000kg. They can run faster than 30 km/h. They are pure bread killing machines. One little nudge from their paws and you are done for.

dewit fam
i believe in you

kekkles

>pure bread killing machines

I agree, you ahould go and try it also make sure to record it

If you had a spear, maybe a good size rock, I'd believe it. But with no weapon, only your body? Come on, man. You'd have to be SUPER lucky, and not mess up even once.

ferme la

I Believe in you, user-chan

then do it, post video and become famous on youtube

go to bed user...

it's not even a good copy-pasta.

fucking kids these days

tu t'es cru marrant ?

This fucking guy

I can kill a bear also, just give me enough bath salts and cocaine :)

stale pasta faggot

I'm really glad I'm seeing this more than once. This is the start of something grand.

Do it. We don't want you in our gene pool.

Go to Alaska and do it faggot.

>I'm betting on the polar bear.

>practise
Ignored

Well you're just a weak faggot, unless of course you film yourself attempting this feat of strength and get your friend to post the video of a polar bear eating your limp body.

dumb fucker you can't "dodge" a bear

They don't swipe at you
they lunge at you with arms spread wide, they will catch you even if you jump to the side, they are that spread out.

Then they will have you, tackle you to the ground, and maul your head with their mouth while holding you down.

see now thats bullshit
the adrenaline rush of seeing a massive creature running towards you all agrevated and aimed to chew your face off, will throw you off and you`ll probably flight rather than fight

yea fighting ppl and bears are exactly the same...the anatomy? the same...
I agree record your victory

Thats the reason you're still here asking stupid questions. You should actually do it.

Bear skulls have been known to stop bullets, good luck punching it to death

No, no. If user thinks he's got what it takes to fight a bear unarmed, he's clearly onto something beyond our meager comprehension.

Granted, that something might be meth, but still...

MMA is welterweight shit, call us when you grow a set and weigh more than 60 kilos with that jackie chan bruce lee wannabe shite

>white bear

White bears are non-violent and do not fight. You must be confused with black bears?

I know this is stale copypasta but the thought of some idiot trying to punch a bear in the face over and over is hilarious to me

practise is correct

OP here. Maybe u dont understand bit was trained in MMA for years niggas. I beat a bear to mash with rawfist. Ofcourse i dodge his weak and slow punches then i grab him from behind and bring him down. Then my total deathpunch will finish him and its up to me if i do a fatality or not. Bear stands no chance at all against pure ironmuscles

Do it faggot and post results

you're right, good point i hadnt considered that

isn't MMA different weight classes?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_martial_arts_weight_classes

Polar bears, white bears lol, hunt humans. They follow tracks and will attack in the middle of the night. I know it's bait, but I thought I'd share.

No you couldn't.

he can tho, I know him
he´d jump right through them bears

You would need a knife
youtu.be/R8hZjjuGiEk

This... Fighting a polar bear is like fighting a truck coming at you with full speed. The only way to survive is to avoid getting hit.

so how big is your PeePee now? is it getting bigger with every post? at this point you could just fuck the bear to death with your massive ego inflated click baity cock

do it and record it

Hey yeah, but I'm serious, I can beat a gorilla with MY bare hands

too lazy to post a this is bait picture for this

Can you please just do it, and let it rip your abs off, then your face.

Fuck off,if he does that, they're going to kill another innocent, smarter animal who deserves to live more then this nigger, just like the gorilla RIP.

Op, why don't you try it? I highly recommend it, fly up to the arctic, punch out a polar bear and film it too, make sure to film it

Well we do give you the right to bears arms in t3h constitution

Go back to plebbit.

this.

have you done hand to bear combat training?

Please go ahead and try.

Do everyone a favour.

I believe there is a constitutional right to arm bears.

you either
>play dead and pray
or
>climb a tree
or
>die

Not if he goes for the clinch
He's gotta dodge inside the first loose swipes, grab him close and give him a good few elbows and knees to the ribs and chin
Then back off and let him charge at you again, to make him waste energy.
After the /bear is tired he can get in for a knockout punch or drop kick.
>or he can grin the bear down

AHAHAH MON KHEY ISSOU LA CHANCLA ON A HACKER LE DEEP WEB

Yeah those 'white bears' ain't shit. DO it, record it we all know you can beat it, that stupid white bear.

>american education

Ok fight me first though

new pasta?

I dunno man, a bear with a knife sounds scary

I approve of this new delicious pasta.

>Implying a bear would want to eat shit like you

HOLY SHIT

OP ACTUALLY DELIVERED

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

>a white bear

Try Polar bear.

la fameux sec et nerveux

Pastaa

i believe in op, what chance does dumb white bear stand against human intelligence. coupled with strength and skill...op would demolish bear. they have a lot of blubber anyways. slows them down. they dumb as fuck too they dont know mma or how to brawl. all they do is fuck stupid seals who are even dumber than the white bear.

This is a copypasta. I've seen it before.

>That feeling when bear can't even tell you're punching it as hard as you can, because it weighs around 1000lbs and is built for murder

Pssh 1000lbs isn't even that heavy, KIDDO!

I can lift that overhead EASY

git gud lol kid

Bears are FAT not strong know the difference you big dumb-dumb.

>heard

Has that bear eaten a human? what's the story?

My father taught me: if it's black fight back (down the throat if possible), if it's brown lay down (back off slowly) and if it's white goodnight (if you see one you're in its domain now, and you gonna die son). But by all means OP test your luck and don't forget to film horizontally.

Guys you are missing the post, the pic is unrelated. He is talking about a fat white faggot.
So about half of you cucks.

you won't be applying an armbar to a polar bear no matter how strong or tall you might be. Also, the bear will take in your tiny punches and kicks like a sponge.

And some of the people that do escape is because the bear was only curious, or actually got intimidated with all the bitch screams and "punches" (more like a fly bothering you). Oh, and polar bears are the only animals who actively hunt humans. they don't fuck around when they attack. If your are available and he wants you for lunch; you will become his lunch.

man vs bear
youtube.com/watch?v=SvIamfRRKK0

>when it comes to bears
>if it's black, fight back
>if it's brown, lay down
> if it's white, good night
that is some true wisdom right there
user posts manly truth in a dumb thread
looks like a flower in a pile of shit

Are Polar bears the strongest bears?

Stale pasta
>ITT faggots taking the bait.

They're the biggest, with Kodiaks being the a close second.

>beat a white bear with bare hands.

prove it or shut up.

livestream for the win

I think you should do it op. Take the first plane to Tromsø and visit me. from here there goes a direkt flight to longerbyen svalbard. Thats the polarbear capital of norway. I totaly belive in you winning op

>>and throw good punches to his head

do you realise that that beast's head is the size of a regular human male torso? good luck with those punches...

WHITE BEAR MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!