This moron ceded control of pacific markets to China. TPP would have eliminated 18...

This moron ceded control of pacific markets to China. TPP would have eliminated 18,000 tariffs that restrict US trade and hurt US workers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just one of a bunch of very stupid moves. What were Republicucks thinking!

You better watch out or his Russian paid social media commentators will post that you're a faggot!

педик

You are a faggot! Here's your reward!

HARD? He has to be HARD to fuck America!

'Murrica

We can't wait to see how he builds a wall down the middle of the Rio Grande. It'll be like Moses parting the Red Sea!

No shit, our president is a fucking retard. RIP American hegemony.

That 10' high wall on top of the 10,000 foot mountains between the U.S. and Mexico will solve all our immigration problems!

TPP would have weakened USA's power in trade as NAFTA did. TiSA needs to be stopped. Bi-laterals give trade partners the ability to walk away and renegotiate moreso than multi-laterals.

Can someone please explain how prohibiting Syrian Christians from immigrating will prevent another attack by Saudi terrorists?

Mexico could fix all immigration problems. They don't because they won't rise up and get rid of their corrupt government and cartel which makes most of their country a cesspool.

That's bullshit. TPP included Mexico and Canada. It was a renegotiation of NAFTA. It would have strengthened US markets in 11 other countries including Canada and Mexico.

Yea but a fucking huge wall will fix our country MAGA!!

Mexico is our 3rd largest trading partner. US exported $267 billion worth of goods to Mexico in 2015. That market employs thousands of U.S. workers. When we lose that market, those workers are fucked!
ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico

Stengthened? NAFTA made U.S. one of three partners. TPP decreases it to 1/11. The U.S. gives up more control of their future trade from 33% to 9%. Bi-laterals are 50/50.

The wall is a symbol. A way overdue symbol.

Firing the Border Patrol Chief and hiring 5,000 new border patrol agents is going to make a difference.

Withholding funds ti sanctuary cities is going to make a difference.

Enforcing laws that are already on the books is going to make a difference.

If thus wasn't true, the left would NOT be squawking. They are, so you FAIL.

What are you doing to prepare for the coming Trump recession?

One advantage of hiring so many more border agents.

Can't wait to see Trump's bilateral agreements. I fully expect them to be just as retarded as his plan for the wall.

Z
Cuck

Cuck

hewillnotdivide.us/

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

hi satan

Kill yourself cuck

doesn't matter what he does you'll complain.

More bullshit. Cities all over the country are preparing to become sanctuary cities thanks to Trump's order. Philly Mayor says his police have trouble fighting crime because they have to waste time serving as immigration officers.

Keep crying, cuck
This. /thread

but yet you can't prove your claim, hmm.

Looks like the Ruskie shills found this thread

your own ignorance will

Why were all you faggots against TPP until Trump got rid of that shit?

Not a Trump supporter, only things he's done that hasn't made me go "wtf"

did you make that in middle school art class timmy?

always the reply when they lose.

flip flop. the liberal way.
if he were Hillary.........

Keep crying, faggots.

Reminder, Sup Forums owns Sup Forums now, so the day of the rope will soon happen.

WAHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH

Fuck off weeaboo

>Sup Forums owns Sup Forums now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh. Now get back to your containment board, faggot.

you better calm down nigger

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!!!!

BREAKING: Cheeto Jesus photographed making America great again

Yes. Because those not already bought by the cartels are busy playing the fiddle rather than waging open warfare against the cartels thse last 5, 6 yars

why am I not suprised

too stupid to come up with anything original.

so much jidf and leftyshit shilling

So the United States tax dollars are going to build a 35 billion dollar project that keeps increasing in its amount to show a symbol for an issue that isnt even in the top 10 biggest issues in America? Why not spend that money on staving babies or fixing flints water issue thats now been handed off to the feds since the state wasn't doing anything to fix it. I'm pretty sure the US would rather have drinkable water

Are we calling Trumptards JIDF now?

Philly is a cesspool. The next Detroit. The city has been going down hill rapidly since the Republicans lost it. With that city falls the whole state.

try this hard not to sound retarded

>spelling error when calling someone else retarded
How about giving a counter point like a big boy user

These faggots think these deals that only benefit CEOs and big investors actually benefit them.
They've become the "trickle down" party.
Meanwhile full lefties like Sanders and the unions are applauding half the shit Trump is doing.

Hahahhahhaa so much bullshit in one post. Trump already forced forigen diplomats to stay at his hotels. So if the president does it, it's not leading by example. Pretty sure Sanders voters aren't riding with trump. Not sure where the hell you got that from

they have been since you faggots rigged the primaries in favor of your cunt criminal.
keep the tears a flowing faggot, it's going to be a glorious 8 YEARS!

aww. so butthurt, so beautiful.

Well at least you can still wave your made in china American flag

aww he wants a fight. wrong board kid.
you get trolls here.

stay mad kid. just like the blacks.
where are they again?

Hahahhah so the primary gets rigged and they all of a sudden switch to supporting trump. They might have of voted for him over Hillary but that's not supporting by any means. If they did, his approval ratings would be higher

proof

I'm all smiles, friendo. I love watching you dumbasses trip over your own words trying to spin Trump's many embarrassments.

stupid strawman is stupid.

No one is this stupid, has to be b8

typing laughter. how autistic.

Little man still can't back up his point and now he's "trolling"

wtf I love tpp now

Of what? Trump not getting support? His approval ratings are at 41% so that's his base and maybe some Bernie fans and maybe some independent but in no way is it even close to half of Sanders supporters. Numbers don't add up

only an idiot would shill for a policy they never read. weak minded.

Kek that's ALL you have instead of a counter point?

Trump is literally letting China to take it's place in the global market.

The irony is the people who will be most negatively impacted by this are Trump supporters.

op is obviously some common core cuck propped up by bushs no child left behind policy.

The fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

sure kid. why are you here then.
you certainly seem to have no life and very little intelligence.

Sup Forums isn't only for assholes like you. Anyone can post.

aww. we're a tough guy. you ride 'em bare back cowboy?

that's your proof?

well you responded autismo

sure kid

One ruble has been deposited into your mattress Ivan.

No shit. That doesn't mean everyone has a good reason to. What does one hope to achive by posting "he will not divide us" in all caps over and over on a board where people will only react negatively, if even that?

>Trump kills TPP
>Trump negotiates bilateral agreement with China which includes 30% tariff on goods imported into the US from China
>Chinese exporters can't afford to pay the tariff as very few products have a >30% margin
>US importers can't afford to pay the tariff for the same reason
>US companies move manufacturing to the US
>US companies find that it is far cheaper to use robots than American workers
>no jobs are created
>companies find that it still costs 5% to 10% more to manufacture goods in the US
>retail prices are raised accordingly
>fewer consumers can afford to buy the US-made goods
>demand falls
>manufacturing costs increase due to reduced demand
>some companies lay off a percentage of their workforce
>some companies increase retail prices again to recover increased cost
>repeat ad infinitum
And that's how Trump's plan spirals the US into the next depression. Trump supporters, who are by and large blue collar workers, having no jobs and very little savings, will be the hardest hit.

Sup Forums has it's standards and you are below them

shouldn't you be countin' your money?

Ah, you're the wrong person I see, your boss is counting the money, the money he didn't even give you

the time of your kind is at end

good bye

says the NEET posting on an image board in the middle of a weekday

>on a friday evening after his work and aryan girlfriend are done
fix'd

I'm a russian/german from germany

I want to let you know: I am happy, I have a future and life is good

>I'm a russian
Not surprised.

you are not surprised, but yet you are no pleased

and that is good

We are the future, the one you feared and couldn't stop

>couldn't stop
You're acting like it's all over already. You got your puppet installed as POTUS, congrats, you won that battle. But the war is far from over.

Haha, yes little brother, you don't realize that we are the same, but that is the game

Of course war is not over, it will not be in the next 250.000 years, as that is the realistic prophecy of the mouths of truth that you are deaf to

I pity you, you thought you could be overlords and the chosen folks... You are only toys and good toys don't know they are toys...

The war is never over, don't act like you are a more significant part of it then you are you bug

I think the wall is dumb, but for the same reason i think a door lock is dumb. It only keeps out the honest. But it is a symbol and We have spent more on dumber.

You're /b on Sup Forums, and your letting CNN tell you what to think?

The stuff trump is doing is agressive, and has a chance to back fire, but its hot a better chance of working.
All of what he has changed wereagrements were america was taking it in the ass to make the rich living here more money, but fucking the rest of us.
Its why the new orgs that are owned by them are doing and saying anything.

>I pity you, you thought you could be overlords and the chosen folks... You are only toys and good toys don't know they are toys...
oh the irony

I don't think anyone realizes the depth that Russian propaganda has penetrated here.

well you were the first victims of the irony

Jews are finally losing their final country of decepstion, this is the last country to kick them out, like hundreds already did...

Israel is lost and that is fucking awesome

Death to Israel

Death to all Zionists

Death to all jews...

you will see, as soon jews are gone even mudslimes become easily manageble

It is scary.

This moron is surprised