twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try.
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=main&id=ghostbusters2016.htm

in b4 censorship shills spam china meme

>ameriturds destroy cinema by letting Warcraft bomb
>they literally save this piece of shit

Fuck these retards.

Ameriturds are literally cinema cancer

Most movies make their money back via overseas sales. American idiots don't go to movies anymore.

yes, but it's still not profitable
it needs to take like twice as time the budget to be officially called "successful"

You know its incredibly transparent how people are hating on the film for starring women. I mean, people say it is "propaganda" and "agenda-pushing" and many are referring to it as "feminist Ghostbusters". Well, what is feminist about it, exactly? Well, its that it stars women. That is where it begins and ends because there's really nothing else about the production that particularly strikes anything as "feminist". Gendered comedy troupes aren't just common, they're the outright standard. Its traditional to have comedy teams to be all men or all women, particularly in films. Do we see people calling Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters 2, the cartoon or the videogames "anti-feminist Ghostbusters" because the main are all men? No, thats nonsense. How about the other Ghostbusters film that is in production where the team is comprised entirely of men, is that being labeled as "anti-feminist Ghostbusters"? More importantly, are the same people who are virulently pissed off with this entry directing their hate at that production? For the most part, no, they're not.

>censorship shills

Wait, can you make money off of censorship?

It's not even a nice try. In what universe would any movie be able to make that amount of money domestic on a fucking Friday?

>what is marketing budget?

>Wait, can you make money off of censorship?
I AM COUNTING ON IT

I don't see why not

Paul Feig said it needed to make half a billion for it to be considered successful enough to warrant a sequel.

Weak pasta.

Least I hope it is. Either way.

>Censoring stupid things in the name of puritanism is wrong

Glad you're finally on the same page, the difference is we're not censoring it China is, where as you faggots willingly try to censor things.

Stop pretending like Sup Forums colluded with China to push sexism Paul, China doesn't care about gay Hollywood.

Gone with the Wind caliber kino movies.

Civil War made 100 million on a friday after the movie was out for like a week

>no marketing budget

Warcraft succeeded, though. Just not in America. Similar situation to Pacific Rim. There will be a sequel thanks to non-Americans.

>Next to nobody went to see this movie outside of US

Are these numbers box office revenues? Or Sony revenues from the movie?

>you faggots willingly try to censor things

Tell me all the things I try to censor, user. You seem forever hung up on the idea that everyone who calls out your blatant (and rather pathetic) autism is aligned politically. Of course, fixation is indeed a symptom.

But Warcraft was a garbage flick.

>It's going to be popular, suck it boys, you lost, gurl power!
It wasn't popular, couldn't even remotely fill seats.
>It'll make $50 million on the opening night! Suck it boys!
It probably wont even make $40 million.
>$35 million proves it's a success! Suck it boys we won!
It'll fizzle before the week is out since Star Trek, Iceage, and Jason Borne will bury it.
>THOSE DAMN SEXISTS SABOTAGED THE MOVIE OUT OF SPITE, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT IF THEY DIDN'T SCARE THE STRONG WOMEN AWAY!

In the off chance you are remotely sincere, I just want to say that the feminist agenda came from the writer-director himself and was reinforced by almost every journalist, political mouthpiece and pretty much everyone that had to do with the movie. So incase anyone else wanted to feign ignorance and pretend the accusations of a feminist agenda based on the cast alone, just look at pic related and have a hearty fuck you.

whythis.jpg

>using brackets

Fucking fag

This.

Lol. Nice photoshop.

Great thread

I'm glad Sony pictures finally made a movie that isn't a failure

Using shill to automatically paint any detractors as an organised group seems awfully obsessive, don't fixate on it too much user, you might fall into your own diagnosis.

>Teeheehee Girl Power amirite ladies, fuck men, who needs em!
>WAAAH WHY AREN'T MEN WATCHING MY MOVIE!

The reason no women are there to watch their flop is because they cant get their boyfriends to go so they cant afford the fucking ticket.

Shame on you user. Such a weak bait.

>pissbaby_trigger.png

SeeThey are going to make 40 mill opening weekend

Great retort, you must be some sort of cultural elite.

Censorship is good if it agrees with me.

Sony got in trouble before for inflating the box office returns on new movies.

littERALLY MANBABYSPLAINING

LMAO

omfg these screencaps are gonna get me s o o many new followers, keep it coming misogynerds! (◡‿◡)

>cultural elite

I'd really only have to be in the 10th percentile to not get assrammed over something so insignificant. Really just retards and lower get upset by such things.

I just want Sony to succeed user

I'm not one to deny that a truck running over a bunch of people is bad. That said I'd not feel guilty for shorting the trucking company's stocks.

Morality is fickle that way, so I can enjoy the result without agreeing with the concept. Isn't the human condition just grand?

wtf? where is my f l o w e r?

this site is a literal shithole, tailor made for pissbabies (◡‿◡*)

I'm really happy this movie succeeded. Not because I like it (probably won't even bother torrenting it), just because I want this board to stop seeing some feminist conspiracy around every corner. It's annoying as fuck and I want Sup Forums to go back to Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

>I'm not one to deny that a truck running over a bunch of people is bad.

I'd love to know the third-hand source who told you that is a common opinion held by relevant people.

Can someone remind me who it was that wrote the "Manbaby angry!" rant?
Was it one of the actresses?
Did any actress go for the "If you don't like it you're mysogynist!" thing?

It's weird how you went straight to intellect, I was just criticising your retort.

Don't forget to pick your fedora up, you tipped it so hard it fell on the floor.

>people falling for an obvious shop
you can find out that this is fake in 5 seconds

>fibonacci spiral
>doesn't work the light and darkness contrast to focus the proportions

delete this

Oh, but it didn't.
>Feig said that they need to get 500 mil just to recoup losses
>no opening in China
>has until Monday before Ice Age crushes it

Nice try feig

You clearly don't understand analogies. I was saying that censorship is easily agreeably bad.

To deny the a truck running over people is bad, would be calling it good.

Do I need to break it down anymore for you?

Some random "journalist" who got triggered over James Rolfe's video.

>It's weird how you went straight to intellect

Right after you went to classism. Which of course wasn't weird, since nerds are literally the most oppressed people on the planet right now. The defining struggle of our time is the 1% versus the fat neckbeards.

>Do I need to break it down anymore for you?

Oh my God, please do.

This thing will not make even 20M€ worldwide, it will bomb completely in europe.

All of them except one and I forget who it was.

I no say censorship good
I can take good from bad
I no do bad so I not bad
I still can take good from bad and not be bad

In other words, I didn't fucking censor shit, but I can still laugh at the outcome.

So by you're analogy, you were laughing at the 50 people run over by a truck. I see where the disconnect was. I underestimated your edginess.

You still don't understand analogies. Got it.

The benefit in the truck analogy was financial not humour. I can see how that went over your head.

>Vulgar, infantile name calling
>Y-you're the triggered one!

Im sorry if I upset you, I merely wanted to point out why people see a feminist agenda with the movie and how it has nothing to do with just having a female cast.

Movie get's censored -> Laugh
50 people die -> Laugh

Nah, it checks out.

I don't think boyega can fund two effects driven flicks bruh

Sure, if you have the memory and reading capacity of a newborn.

Although after having to walk you through an analogy to that extent, it wouldn't surprise me.

>Only 152 million
>Wow that's 8 million more
>Doesn't know you have to make double the budget to be a success.
>Implying executive would be happy about this

You guys realize this movie has to make over 300 million to turn a profit, right? It's bombing, HARD.

>feminist agenda

Please stop, I cannot take you only less seriously already.

feig said it's 500 million

It made 17 million. It's scheduled to make 45 on opening weekend. Read the thread before falling for such an obvious troll damn it.

so many fucking idiots in this thread buying the bait hook line and sinker

So but really, what did it make ?

It wouldn't have been a success anyway whether troll OP was right or not.

Sup Forums is everywhere now. It gets nearly as much traffic as Sup Forums does, and we live in especially politically tumultuous times where people are dying en masse almost every day.

Get used to it babby.

WOW YOU SICK FUCK

It's not even been a week and you're saying the disaster is funny.

Also
>movie get's censored
>movie get is censored
That triggered me more than your hate speech.

The only bait taken was your pissing babby man tantrum over a simple summer movie, providing it with tons of exposure.

The problem is that there really is a (((feminist))) conspiracy around every corner and it's becoming increasingly obvious. Sup Forums would not otherwise be so popular right now.

>shitters who do nothing but try to shitpost and defend the cancer that is this film

Man did your mom make you drink battery acid as a kid or something?
You are one dense motherfucker.

Ah yes, a man of your calibre on Sup Forums surely can't indulge a throwaway conversation.

>Can't even break $50M even with the full power of the internet advertising it

That's pretty sad.

You seem dense

Censorship can be bad and be funny, the same way 50 deaths can be bad and
Sh bdhsbahsbdhs

>All of a sudden your body decides to store fat on your fucking forehead because it doesn't know what the fuck to do.

>even with the full power of the internet advertising it

The sad thing is I absolutely believe your "oppressed nerd" ass sincerely thinks this is true.

It's clearly a fake screenshot you retard

It's been said before and tgen confirmed by the director himself this thing needs to make capeshit level box office to be considered worth while and it looks like it'll be lucky to get $45 million before it drops like a stone due to stiff competition.

Paul feig himself said the movie needs to make around $500 mil to be considered a success

>cape-shit level
What?
It had a budget of 144 Million it says right up there.

Are you backtracking? "pissing babby men" and femitards are giving it "tons of exposure" how much more of the internet needs to back it before it's diminishing returns?

>you silly neckbeards are making this movie a hit by complaining about it online
>you neckbeards actually think complaining online will make this popular

You retards really need to get your stories straight.

Twice that if you count adverstising

You're just baiting right?

I'd be surprised if Wiig has had anything more to do with the movie than strictly necessary

That's the same budget of Ant-man (that I can think of)

.....yes

And with advertising it needs to make 400-500 million and up to be seen as successful

Nice try.

Friday night was a nice successful run.

deadline.com/2016/07/ghostbusters-weekend-box-office-1201787149/

17 big fat million bucks, huge friday for them.

>still doing it

Is English even your 4th language? What with all your typos, the apostrophe doesn't get that much action in English, and your lack of reading comprehension. I'd be surprised if English is even a language you can speak.

Also master of memes isn't a real degree. Stop trying to earn the title.

Exactly how much do you think they spend on capeshit movies? I know it can go up to 200 but do you think 140 million ISNT a big budget?

She already said some shit about improving to YouTube comments or something. Damage has been done on all of them.

You'll probably see Kate McKinnon in some stuff but being a dyke not many guys or girls are going to be interested so she won't be a money maker and she'll fade away.

Usually? Only about 100 Million more.

And advertising.. Are people retarded enough to think the budget doesn't include everything from the actor pay to the jelly donuts? Because it does, idiots.

1/10th is the budget is now successful in SJW minds, no wonder Bernie Sanders scammed all you retards

No it doesn't you fucking retard.

The bulk of the production budget goes on special effects. CGI isn't cheap, even the stuff that looks like ass costs millions. Practical effects can cost more depending on the stunt.

The rule of thumb, which obviously can vary by a large margin, is that advertising costs 50% of the production budget.

When you calculate proft, you then have to take into account stuff like tax, and even royalties for certain things. Once again the rule of thumb for the point in which a movie makes real profit is twice the production and advertising budget combined, so for Ghostbusters, you're looking at $450 million.

>It gets nearly as much traffic as Sup Forums does

>Sup Forums
Posts within Last Hour 5546
Posts per Minute 92.4333

>Sup Forums
Posts within Last Hour 1149
Posts per Minute 19.1500

And that's without a happening and in euro hours.