It's a Truman browses Sup Forums again tonight and jerks off twice episode

>it's a Truman browses Sup Forums again tonight and jerks off twice episode

> it's a Truman gets drunk and tries to put it in his fake wife's butt again episode

>It's another Truman manic crime-spree, where he still doesn't realize the reason no cops ever come for him

meme
le truman meme
le epic truman meme
funny
funny meme
ha
funny truman meme
funny
le meme
epic truman meme
ha
post the meme
post meme on Sup Forums
ha
post the funny meme
ha
the le epic meme on Sup Forums
meme
truman meme
ha

It's my favorite movie too user but you don't need to get triggered like this

hothead pls

>it's a Truman tries to overcome his social anxiety by going to a party episode

>it's a truman loses his virginity to a vietnamese prostitute at the age of 26 episode

> it's a Truman gets into some kinky shit but nothing too weird like he just starts experimenting with putting things in his ass episode

How was standing in the corner awkwardly?

I was flirting with drunk chicks.

Great. 4 thumbs up.

>it's a teenage Truman gets his dog to lick peanut butter off his balls, then out of his ass episode

> it's a truman stalks his neighbour's 13 year old daughter and climbs in her bedroom at night, undressing her, penetrating her and taking pictures/stealing her underwear, then going home and masturbating with a loaded pistol in his mouth episode.

""" flirting""""

Did The Truman Show have "episodes"? It was a 24-hour, 365-day program.

I seem to recall it being categorized by "days", so I assumes they kind of consider, at least in terms of referring to particular events, 24 hours to be a "day" or episode

Yeah. Pretty much the only reason I go to parties. What do you do at parties?

Get the punani, then blackout.

>It's a Truman receives anal sex at the age of 15 from a middle aged man he met on Craigslist while he calls him daddy and then never does anything like it again despite still jerking off the the memory and fantasizing about it while having sex with his wife episode

t. sexually frustrated

>it's a Truman shitposts for 12 hours straight episode

Gay

>It's a Truman goes to a poz party and makes sure he gets to poz the neg first but what they don't know is that Truman doesn't even have AIDS

Bamboozled those faggots.

How so?

>It's a Truman shitposts on Sup Forums, jerks off to exploited college girls videos, and plays Final Fantasy IX on an emulator all night episode

Sounds comfy. Never beat ff9, but have gone through ff7 like 3 times.

It's pretty good, the guy who created final fantasy said it's the game that most resembles his original vision for the franchise. It has more character than 7 and 8 but I feel like the setting is more generic than in those games.