Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yolw0S4kMH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

second

Nigger

fourth

Fifth

I am kept awake by my demons, and they're telling me to destroy my liver and suck dicks

Nigger

im black AMA

Go back to somali

Do you have AIDS?

Do you have a relationship with your father?

I usually find that I have a hard time falling asleep until I go to bed.

Your thread woke me up.

how to make big words like that OP?

posting in mod thread

yes

It's mod magic

>font-size:72pt;
it's a mod, has access to change the css

what's up Sup Forumsro's?

Gotta be at work in 6 hours. Been up for 18 hours now and tired af but don't want to sleep.

I was a hardcore Insomniac and then I was like wait a minute, there's this shit called THC. It's 2017 OP, just smoke up before you go to bed.

T H I C C

THC has never helped me sleep. If anything it keeps me away. Melatonin works though. But I want to buy some magnesium and get off the melatonin since it's hormone therapy.

how do you know hes a mod?

I cannot stay awake after I nut.

I used to have pretty bad insomnia, but insomnia is pretty simple to overcome. It'll help if you improve your sleep hygiene by killing yourself, faggot.

>tfw its 3-4 am and you have to get up at 7.
>tfw 2 am and chilling with bros
>tfw

hello mom

because I viewed the html source and there was nothing special used to avoid the css/javascript filter. Only a mod could get around the filter without using an exploit.

Yeah, I used to take melatonin too but I find I build a tolerance to it too quickly. Maybe THC did nothing to you because you were taking a sativa instead of an indica. Also I found doing dabs a lot more efficient. If you sit there and take 5 dabs and tell me you're not tired after, you're lying.

YOU'RE LYING I'M MOD

I used too dab. Weed makes my mind race for the first 30 minutes after smoking. After that it doesn't make much difference. I have been smoking daily for 10 years though

Is that so? Why aren't you using the "Moderator" name then?

>
>Weed makes my mind race for the first 30 minutes after smoking.

You know why? You're smoking a sativa. Try an indica. It doesn't make your mind race, quite the opposite. Common misunderstanding/mistake.

Heh, didn't even notice that. I'm using an app and on mobile.

NIGGERS

if only it was that easy. If I had the source code to the filter I still probably couldn't find a way to get past it. This software is well vetted.

Shut up stoner.
It's all the same.

I know this because I smoked weed longer than you've been alive.

Just ahut the fuck up with your bullshit.

Do meth instead.

So how old are you then, at least 80? Stfu old man, you know shit.

>indica and sativa are the same
>bullshit

are you retarded

>triggered

>you don't* know shit.

Moots asshole is well vetted, yet he has 93 nigger cocks enter it a minute. What's your point?

Did it for 6 months straight.
Lead to pic related
No meth no more.

Stoner got triggered

fucking hate and love insomnia
shit sucks at times
up for days, eyes hurt but closing them hurts more
just going from one hobby to another one video or anything to pass the time to another
laying down and just staring at a wall while all the things you need to do, to get done, have done, will do, are being done to you pass through your head and make it harder

good times
try clearing your mind, laying down, take 5 slow deep breaths, like the slowest and longest breaths you can take
while you do that plan out your morning, nothing to big just the basics, gotta wake up shit shave shower, maybe some cereal or bacon for breakfast etc, by the 5th breath you should be passed the fuck out
that's what i learned and what helped me, although i still choose to resist sleep all the fucking time anyways

Get over yourself and your addiction and you'll see the difference is negligible

But you never will so it pointless

suck my fucking dick nigger it will help you to sleep

Anyone elses sleeping routine look like a suicide attempt here?

>implying indica and sativa being different has anything to do with me

kekls

I really hope that's a female.

I love how stoners get triggered and start accusing anyone that says things they don't like as being OLD....

that means they have even more experience with weed than you morons.

How did you change your font size?

Stating that this idiot doesn't know what implying means.

gotta create a custom text file alot like pic related

With WEEEEEEEEÈEEEEDDDDDDDD MAN...
EVERYTHING IS WEED AND WEED CAN DO EVERYTHING.

am.stoner.
Can confirm we are all fantasy faggots.

it's the miracle of dubs

lol ok

Edible wise sativa and indica are no different, either way I fall asleep easy

36 hours, going to eat and lay down and hopefully fall asleep.

Smoked weed doesn't do shit to put me to bed though

can also confirm

I have insomina. it comes and goes through. I other sleep for maybe 2-3hours every otherday or i can't stay awake. i smoked weed to help me sleep. but i couldn't get high enough to knock me out. Sleeping pills don't work just makes it worst like I'm a drone trying to do shit.

I spend most of my free time researching shit like engineering and physics and quantum physics. Because I'm so tired from it i Normally a complete cunt to be around. I get frustrated that people don't understand the things i know.

I need to go see someone to help me. I think after i started to lucid dream I can hit R.E.M sleep straight away. Then because i get all my rem sleep in so little time my body doesn't adjust to waking up.

Other times i think i get addict to R.E.M sleep can sleep for like 16-20hours straight and feel like i went on some crazy journey in my bed, And i become Super energetic.

Another thing i have notice if i get high is i can't watch TV or movies because i Just look at how it made like Im like yeah that actor is just reading a line over and over and the set has problems. and the background people doing the same shit over and over

I do but it's getting better. I used to have to take 3 Ativan and an ambien to go to sleep. And wash it down with beer. A vicious cycle that lasted for over 3 years. I had to clean up and let my body readjust. After detoxing and being clean for a month or so I was able to get to sleep at 11 or 12 with a small dose of Benadryl. I'm now prescribed a small dose of seroquel and an antidepressant and it's getting better. I still take ambien on emergencies but my sleep has improved so much.

I drink one of these when I really need to sleep, they knock me on my ass.

But they don't make me feel like they can kill me like ambien does.

Been up for 24 hours so far

That's the best way to get back on a natural sleep cycle. Just gut it out until midnight or so and lay down and just let your body shut down. Wake up early at like 6 am, and try and go to bed at the same time the next night. Get yourself into a pattern.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yolw0S4kMH8

A

B

longest i have been up for was around 192 hours after cataclysm launch of wow. group of friends promised a lan party to last lvl 80-85 at the time the server was super over poped and the dungeons were fucking hard as fuck so it was like grinding for days and than i think we did all the heroic dungeons at level 85

At 28 hours now. It's noon and even though I close my eyes still no fucking sleep

Way to prove it you moran

Has anyone tried heroin for sleep?

My main issue with insomnia is that I end up looking like a mix between yoda and gollum. I've been taking valerian extract and it does have a certain "knockout" effect.

>OP is a mod
>OP is a fag
therefore
>mods = fags?

>lol
Case closed

another time i watched Stargate SG-1 had the flu and couldn't move and had to do something. watched. Had it all on my computer and it 22 episode 10 season and around 50mins per episode watched it all in around 8-9 days. I couldn't eat and drink water.

>yfw a secret executive order was signed to give power back to the mods so they could MBGA

Fuck off Tyler Durden

Yeah i type to fast. and then ramble a bit sorry.

>been up for 18 hours
>tired af
>don't want to sleep
I'm pretty sure you are just 12 years old, not an insomniac

rnh WHO UP?

That feel when you look at the time and it is only 5.29am

you the same mod who banned that veganfag? good job m8

hello newfag here

im just asking how to do the large text??

bump

delete :system32: may help. na admins and/or mods can do it. just don't see them do it as much

see

Yeah I've been up all night again. Sometimes I drown out the world so effectively that I don't even realize how truly exhausted, or empty, I actually feel.

oke sire i just delet da system sisxy for xdddddd

cont from what i said... who would actually fall for the system 64 shit? :/

Simple my friend, click "reply", enter your credit card information, click submit, drink 1/2 gallon of bleach and smash your head againt keyboard 3 to 12 times depending on how large you want the text

It's not about the speed
It's about the shit....

I have a tip for you self-diagnosed "Imsonifucks"
Get off the PC every once and a whiule and maybe do something productive to actually use that energy you're stocking up all day by munching doritos and drinking sugary beverages

You disgust me