>>And everything else

no. tay has a boring body.

wanna cum all over those toes

the girl you posted has an almost identical body to tayswizzle

any ridley feet?

fucking swift

>the girl you posted has an almost identical body to tayswizzle

You have to be kidding me. Tay's body is nothing like Amber's

You're right it's not at all, Tays is infinitely better. I'll let that guy off coz that one pic he saw was probably the only time he's ever seen or heard of her. She's a nobody, and to compare her to Tay in attractiveness.. kek my sides. such shitty taste

what a fucking WHALE

mhhm lickable soles

So being "known" is what makes Tays body infinitely better to you... mmmk. That actually makes no sense.

Just admit you like men and be done with it.

I wanna sniff and lick those sweaty toes :/

Guys seriously I know she is a queen but to quote great philosopher of the west Winnie the Pooh: "The only reason for being a bee is to make honey. And the only reason for making honey is so I can eat it."

Same here. Only reason for her to be our queen is to serve our fantasies. You must be perfectly aware of her shity beliefs like feminism and that only way she was ever fucked is by numerous guys that used her like a toy for few months and then discarded.

I would personally want to encounter her after recent breakup with that night manager guy... With makeup ruined by tears. Cheer her up. Invite over to some mid class hotel room. Talk about music and her life then fuck the shit out of her. Literally with anal and unloading down her throat. And then when she wakes up in the morning and starts to hug me in last semi conscious part of her sleep wake her up respectfully explain that Im going to leave it as it is. One night stand and she should be thankful that Im this honest unlike other guys that mislead her for months.

Hnnng tongue between her toes

>dat jojo pose

No not at all, I could go on and on about why Tays body is better but I won't because you bore me. You talk about men a lot and traps and call people gay, while they're worshipping a beautiful woman mmmk you're not a closet homo yourself.. for sure..
stay salty faggot

The things I'd do with her legs and feet.
hnggggggggggggg

Yes it would be heaven to have your way with them perfect legs and feet :) I could worship them for the rest of my life,

>walk in your house
>see Tay asleep like this
what do

nasty little hobbitses

feet in nylons

bit too much I nearly exploded - ffs

>first topless love scene
>not lesbian
>thx4nuthin