Were you cool In high school?

Were you cool In high school?

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, i was an asshole bully and now don't even talk to old friends, if anyone got pissed and brought a gun to school i'd be on liveleak

no.

I was a computer nerd in the 70's

Jokes on all those other fuckers now.

Fuuuuuuck no!

Cool isn't the right word.
I ran a Yu-Gi-Oh club, and a Dungeons and Dragons club. That being said, I never got picked on, and had loads of friends. I think it's because I'm a genuinely nice guy and I make friends easily, so even the bullies didn't bother fucking with me. All that being said, I had no chance at Prom King.

What do you do now?

Yeah, pretty cool. Was in the vo/tech crowd. Welding, auto shop kid. Jocks liked me because i worked on their cars, skater kids liked me because i made rails. No major faux pas or drama. Just smoked a lot of weed and made a lot of money with side work.

built a time machine with the delorean.

Do any of you miss high school?

I wasn't cool but I definitely wasn't uncool or dorky. I got along with the 'jocks' and the geeks. I was just sort of in the middle ground I guess.

no.

The only time in life i think i was considered "cool", Was in the last grades of elementary school. Probably the most fun time in my entire life. I could fuck anyone i wanted. It's been a downhill ride from there.

I miss elementary, in Norway, we are basically super politically correct, and i was diagnosed with aspergers (Although later it turned out not to be the case), so because i had the diagnosis, i could get away with anything.

I could basically just walk out of class and go outside and do whatever i wanted.

hewillnotdivide.us/

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

eugene walking dead?

>being this buttmad

Absolutely not.
I barely even had friends most of the time.

That Shia LaBeouf project is ridiculous...the fact is, people are already divided because nobody respects others' fucking opinions or votes.

kek no.
Though people liked the comics I drew though.

I'd like to think so
Threw a party or two
Varsity football player and wrestler
Hung out with the definate cool kids

jack off to cartoons and play video games. i'm 58yo still live with me ma. fixed up her house a bit and made patio into my living place. ita nice setup.

this. we didnt have this problem back then. Everyone is super sensitive now about everything. it used to be tough shit if you couldn't handle life. you'd have to man up, grow a pair if you wanted to make a difference, now it's all whining faggots who didnt get their way in an election. it's irritating

Yes mainly because I posted videos of playing guitar on facebook

I was extremely popular in high school, mainly because my group of friends first started "throwing parties" at 14, getting drunk. This went on throughout high school 9-12. Pot was introduced later.

I moved to the US from Australia, so being foreign got me laid, a lot. I was also into heavy lifting, so naturally I was ripped.

In general, I'm just a very personable person, it's nearly impossible to make me feel "awkward". Quite honestly, if you're incapable of having a conversation with me, you're either dead or severely mentally retarded.

Currently, I'm in sales now making 50k, no degree. That's irrelevent, but I figured an up-to-date update can't hurt.

I'm also getting engaged tomorrow, life is moving fast.

Have fun lads, and thanks for the nostalgia.

I used to play lots of new wave on the teachers radio. the nostalgia really sets in. now I feel old lol. guess being cool has no effect on you after high school ends. it's a whole different story after you finish school. damn, I miss being a kid again. no responsibilities except doing homework and getting good grades. being naive and thinking you'd be young forever lol at least I had fun in high school.

>guess being cool has no effect on you after high school ends.
I'd like to think that having more friends, getting laid, and being generally more liked in highschool would've had a positive effect on my self-esteem and social skills.

But I guess I can't know for sure.
And it's pointless beating myself up about it now.

>me be in HS
>star lacrosse player
>lots of scholarships
>good looking
>2.5 GPA (fuck yeah)
>fucking lots of girls
>homecoming king
>class clown

i was friends with all the clicks though, played pokemon with the nerds, practiced with the jocks, played trumpet with the band kids, and went to the drama kids performances etc. Just cause i was a jock didnt mean i had to be a douche to everyone else.

Just went to my 5 year HS reunion a few months ago and everyone said how they remember me being the nicest kid in our class :)

it's a whole different story in college. people change and sadly everyone strays further apart as they seek whatever life has to offer.

>facebook existed when you were in highschool

I was a punk rocker

Aus guy here,

A lot of my aqaintences from highschool who had absolutely 0 people skills really really changed for the better.

This guy names Ben for example, he was the most unfortunate looking socially inept fellow that -at the time- I had ever met.

He got bullied a lot, we never really spoke much, but I remember that I stood up for him in the lunch line, saying "he's cool, chill out" to these kids at were calling him batboy or some dumb shit.

Fast forward 7 years, has come such a long way. He's got himself a wife, a great job, a ton of friends, and overall seems really happy. He makes videos, which now he is very well spoken and lost well over 200 lbs. An utter and complete 180.

It really comes down to how much effort and energy are you willing to put in other people and yourself. If this guy could change everything, literally anyone can.

People saw me as a drug addict then I became a drug dealer, funny how much shit changes

yeah i think i was

friends with people in older years, my own close friendship circle of other guys and gals who would get pissed every weekend in town with loads of others from around the cities schools

first in year to lose virginity, didnt tell anyone about it because didnt want to get the girl called a slut

been skating since i was 11ish, gymnastics, rugby (winger)

played guitar and was pretty much allowed to listen to music in class because i could do the work anyways

friendly with all teachers, first name basis with the head of discipline who later became the headmaster

used to mitch off class and smoke with the dinner ladies

suspended countless times, charged with defamation and hate speech for end of school prank

passed all classes

high school was awesome

I went through a goth phase in high school while nobody else did and I was very lonely.

So to answer your question, fuck yeah I was.

Did they move forward with the charges? What did you write exactly?

I remember the goths were chill af in my school and liked the music I'd play in class.

tells about the prank. we superglued all the doors and let loose rats and frogs in the main hallway. someone tagged class of 13' on the gym walls

Not at all. Just an average dude that had a few friends, and was known for being not so friendly which, in the end, meant that he's been a virgin all his life.

In elementary, he has known for slapping one cunt's face.

I was a very quiet, mild mannered kid so the whole goth thing was a cry for attention. Problem with that was I had pathetically thin skin (and still have trouble letting things go today), so when I got the invariably negative attention I let it eat away at me.

I preferred the goths over the faggot wanna be gangster kids. I would've been your friend user.

well the plan was to break into the school, climb to the roof - hang a banner with my year date and some slogans and shit, just generally have some fun, my crew was into parkour and shit and we all had no problem scaling the roof and stuff

however, was friends with the paki "gangsters" and they came with us

they spray painted the walls with spliffs, drug related stuff and general racism, my school had a lot of different people in it from all races

the prank was ruined by pakis and them some french faggot caved, gave a few names and they started rounding us up 1 by 1.

frenchy sold us all out, they didnt follow with the charges, they insisted that i couldnt sit my exams unless i gave the rest of the names, no way im snitching on people regardless of that french cunt.

either way they let me sit my exams and stuff because i was tight with the head of discipline and the at the time headmaster, both were cool guys. i respect them both a lot, they let people with strong morals and intellect flourish, they did not tar everyone with the same brush.

I wasn't cool, but all the cool people became my friends after high school because i lived in the gym. Go to the fucking gym!

No.

I had friends and felt cared about by people in all groups. Got teased too but not much. But I wouldn't say I was cool.

Ive always had social problems. I'm a bit over the top and get carried away and can be annoying. It cant be that bad because ive also had a decent dating life and have a great girlfriend now.

But it still comes up.

No complaints really.

>genuinely nice guy
>not picked on
>this much of a geek

Not to make it about something else but.. Take note nerds. You can be a total geek and not shunned. This guys probably cool as fuck.

I spent highschool and early 20s hiding my nerdiness because i thought it was a problem.

Nah man. Also i turned into more of a faggot trying to be what Im not.

haha that sucks man. our dean and principal got so angry and threatened to hold back all 12th grade. luckily no one ever snitched and it was pretty funny. the girls freaking out with the frogs and lizards lol

Wolfman's got nards....

I was the guy that everyone knew but couldn't really call anyone a true friend

you're the only cool poster in this thread. Fuckin bunch of millenials not recognizing Rudy from Monster Squad.

Right? Who actually is it tho?

fuck you im a 5 star man

"Cool" doesn't describe it. I had a good number of friends, I wasn't bullied, and I was overall a nice guy who could keep a conversation going. I wasn't popular but I wasn't that quiet back-corner-desk kid.

I don't miss high school so much as I miss the idea of being a kid and only having to go to high school/get good grades.

Nobody was cool in high school

You became friends with the cool people in high school AFTER high school?

That's like fucking a hot young supermodel, but only after she turned 60.

I was fat and autistic and I still am

>was friends with the paki "gangsters"
>they came with us

Faggot detected
>i still havn't grown up

so cool i had no friends